Pages:
Author

Topic: [DOPE] DopeCoin 2.0 - Launching soon - page 2. (Read 89377 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
February 14, 2014, 07:44:57 PM
Patiently waiting for the relaunch, dopey could you give us an estimate of when to approximately expect something to happen? By knowing I will make sure I'm not missing out on this coin! Smiley

I think its going to be tomorrow within the next 24 hours, nearly everything has been tested now.  All looking good.
Activity: 525
Merit: 510
February 14, 2014, 07:26:41 PM
Patiently waiting for the relaunch, dopey could you give us an estimate of when to approximately expect something to happen? By knowing I will make sure I'm not missing out on this coin! Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
February 14, 2014, 05:05:10 PM
When is the relaunch ?? we are waiting too long
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin
February 14, 2014, 02:52:21 PM

It never ceases to amaze me how many HATERS, critics, and coin bashers are on this forum!

There are alot of us who look forward to the relaunch, and are being patient Smiley

The HATERS should STFU , stay out of this forum, and go mine some other coin
if they don't like DOPE...     @ssholes always gotta be so d@mn negative.

+11111111111111111 a million times over !hate goes nowhere !
Activity: 140
February 14, 2014, 02:32:56 PM

It never ceases to amaze me how many HATERS, critics, and coin bashers are on this forum!

There are alot of us who look forward to the relaunch, and are being patient Smiley

The HATERS should STFU , stay out of this forum, and go mine some other coin
if they don't like DOPE...     @ssholes always gotta be so d@mn negative.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
February 14, 2014, 06:46:53 AM

PS:
Last time it had a keylogger so...

Keylogger re-launch 2.0 ?

can you stop flaming every altcoin thread you click?

there was no keylogger.. only if your stupid to download from some random guy here

Yes I can absolutely confirm that. There definitely was no keylogger included in the last release. You are the only one who has said anything of the sorts out of thousands who downloaded the program.

It's unfortunate you downloaded a keylogger, but it is not possible for you to of done so by participating in the DopeCoin project.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
February 14, 2014, 06:40:59 AM
just point all dopepools to leaf till launch
mcg
Activity: 196
February 14, 2014, 06:33:05 AM
we dont do anything that will damage the reputation of leafcoin or its developers.

dont worry about hacktactics.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
February 14, 2014, 06:08:39 AM
There will be no key logger that's for sure, the new wallet was made by the Dev of leafcoin who, if you read the leafcoin thread is considered very trustworthy.

The premine was our idea too, as it worked well for leafcoin (and many other coins), leafcoin dev premined 1% and transparently gave away all of it to further the coin, and even some of his own paid for coins.  Obviously leafcoin is a higher reward coin, so dopecoin went with a much lower percentage, and asked the community before even deciding that.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
February 14, 2014, 02:48:24 AM

PS:
Last time it had a keylogger so...

Keylogger re-launch 2.0 ?

can you stop flaming every altcoin thread you click?

there was no keylogger.. only if your stupid to download from some random guy here

i am not a "click" thank you very much and i have not flamed all Altcoins either..
i posted a reply that is entirely legitimate on a handful of scrypt based rip off coins to make a point (they are useless clones)
and yes i am correct when i mentioned a keylogger being posted in here before using an icon almost the same..
i can't remember exact details and since the topic was removed i can't prove it but you can ask the guys who got infected by it such as "Magnet"

and your rip off ponzi coin based on drugs is a dumb idea and if the authorities would like me to help arrest you i will ..i hope you get locked up punk.
why not make Heroin Coin you fucking junky bitches ?

PS: Premine ? can yoooo say ORB ?
I bet Craptsy will fumble over themselves to blow you and add your scam coin lol
Activity: 153
February 14, 2014, 02:38:13 AM
I'll mine the shit out of em with the paltry 750 k/hash I'm running at the moment.  Premine what you wish, and do what you want with it.  I, for one, don't care.  You deserve to make something off of this.  As far as people afraid of dumping the premine.  Big miners runnin upwards of 255000 k/hash will be the first dumpers, they'll dump big, drive the price down, and it'll be weeks before anyone can get a decent price for the coin.  Dumping happens, and it's just a waiting game to wait out the dumpers....  in the mean time, I'll be snapping them up at the big dumper price of 1 satoshi.  Eventually the buy/sell columns will crawl across.  If someone is doing this so they don't have to eat Top Ramen next week, they just need to get a job.
Activity: 98
February 13, 2014, 09:16:44 PM
Ad Hominem at it's finest. Why put some important information for the good of your own project when you can politely tell someone to fuck off. Nice attitude you have, asking for advice and not listening to them, yet replying for your own amusement. Oh well, i am off to bed now, good night.
February 13, 2014, 08:57:12 PM
OK, I'll entertain this one just for fun...

Let's take a look at your previous posts bud.

90% are you posting  for giveaway bounties, and the majority of the rest are you picking fights with people and making negative remarks.

I apologize bud, but I don't think any answer will ever be able to satisfy you.

We are hoping to relaunch this weekend. Thanks for your interest in the project.

February 13, 2014, 08:38:40 PM
If you would like more information about DopeCoin and how it is different than other cryptos, please visit www.dopecoin.com. I'm afraid I do not have the energy to argue with every angry forum member.

If you are upset about the DopeCoin project, it might prove more enjoyable for you to move onto another coin.
Best of luck to you, whoever you are.

I am not angry and i hope it will succeed because it's profitable. Marketing is one of the most important things in crypto world yet you can't even tell us what's so great about your project. Website is down also. You don't need to argue with anyone, just start giving information to the community. Evading everyone who don't trust you won't help in building that trust obviously. Just tell people what's going on right now, when do you plan to relaunch it, and finally put some info about the coin on the main page instead of a dude showing us a middle finger.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
February 13, 2014, 08:29:17 PM
When is coming
February 13, 2014, 08:23:59 PM
OK, everything is just transferring over to the upgraded servers now, there may be a small interruption in service. Thanks for your patience.
mcg
February 13, 2014, 08:22:35 PM
dopecoin.com is offline for me.
February 13, 2014, 08:10:33 PM
If you would like more information about DopeCoin and how it is different than other cryptos, please visit www.dopecoin.com. I'm afraid I do not have the energy to argue with every angry forum member.

If you are upset about the DopeCoin project, it might prove more enjoyable for you to move onto another coin.
Best of luck to you, whoever you are.
February 13, 2014, 07:57:40 PM
This project was certainly not designed as a pump and dump. Your remarks are purely false speculation and you have formed an opinion of this project perhaps a little bit too soon.
We did experience some large setbacks initially, however we have quickly recovered and are coming back bigger and stronger then before.
Thank you to all of you who believe in this project. For all of the naysayers, I look forward to proving you wrong.

You can prove everyone wrong on this very moment by saying what's so original about this coin and what makes it different to hundreds of clones out there. There are plenty of successful coins which were a copy-paste and i personally hold some of them because it makes money, but still ctrl-c + ctrl-v deserve no respect whatsoever. And even less respect for a failed launch and incoming premine. That's what really forms opinions about a certain product, not some pretentious crap from the one who actually tries to sell it. 
mcg
February 13, 2014, 07:36:28 PM
dont worry about the technical aspects... we will be supporting it through any issues it might have ( if any ).

everything has been fully tested on testnets.

will be clean launch.
Pages:
Jump to: