Pages:
Author

Topic: [DOPE] DopeCoin 2.0 - Launching soon - page 4. (Read 89377 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
February 13, 2014, 11:04:05 AM
Is it just me that thinks leaf and dope joining sounds like a match made in heaven Wink
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
February 13, 2014, 10:29:51 AM
im totally fine with a bit of premine and 0,5 is realy not that much Smiley
Yo fuck that shit!!! You think 0.5% isnt much? So Thats 2.5m. Expect that coin (conservative) to live about 1/2 year. So thats a supply of 18.9m Coins. That means the announced 0.5% premine is in fact a premine of 13.2% For nothing than a "ctrl+c -> ctrl+v" ?! Fuck that!

I'm sorry Tormate but your profile was only created to troll this thread, your opinion and calculations are invalid. Also.... I think the DopeCoin project is a little bit more complicated than a simple copy/paste.

As for the others please continue and voice your opinion.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
February 13, 2014, 10:28:04 AM

Yo fuck that shit!!! You think 0.5% isnt much? So Thats 2.5m. Expect that coin (conservative) to live about 1/2 year. So thats a supply of 18.9m Coins. That means the announced 0.5% premine is in fact a premine of 13.2% For nothing than a "ctrl+c -> ctrl+v" ?! Fuck that!

+1
Edit:wrong quote
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
February 13, 2014, 10:23:15 AM

People can't read percentages.
Activity: 98
February 13, 2014, 10:20:11 AM
The project is back on track and everything is looking better than could be expected for DopeCoin 2.0

Additional DDOS protection has been purchased along with all new server packages. A new development team has been hired and confidence has been restored in all areas of the technical side of the project.

As we finalize the project the question has been raised with respects to a small premine to help cover some of the current upgrades and future development costs. The number that was suggested was a small premine of 0.5% which would be used to push the DopeCoin agenda forward and to provide bountys and giveaways.

Before making any kind of decision like this I felt it was prudent to ask the community and let them decide. If it's out of the question, please voice your opinion. I personally like the idea of a premine as it is quite expensive to bring a high level product like this to market, however I was willing to wave the idea of a premine in hopes of building a generous community that would help contribute with the project.

Ultimately I leave the decision up to you, the people. The majority consensus on this matter will decide the outcome. Please let us know what you think.

Thanks folks,

Dopey

Either make the official pool with 3% fee like before or premine 0.1%. Because 0.5% is just too much. Oh and if you are going to premine, include it in the genesis block instead of mining hundreds of blocks before the start. This way you won't ruin the starting difficulty for miners.
Activity: 9
February 13, 2014, 10:09:40 AM
Activity: 255
February 13, 2014, 09:56:58 AM
hurry up please      need sum dope around here Cheesy  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
February 13, 2014, 09:49:05 AM
0.5% premine is fine if the launch is fair
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
February 13, 2014, 09:43:09 AM
i think a premine is absolutely required in order to get services up for the coin.

Especially with the amount that is being spent on anti ddos
Activity: 112
February 13, 2014, 09:33:52 AM
Yeah, 0.5% isn't much. Go for it!
mcg
Activity: 196
February 13, 2014, 09:02:06 AM
i think a premine is absolutely required in order to get services up for the coin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
February 13, 2014, 08:53:01 AM
February 13, 2014, 07:51:52 AM
Yes we are just getting new ddos protection, servers and pools setup now. I'll update you as soon as I have more news, thanks for your patience.
Activity: 18
February 13, 2014, 07:47:37 AM
Pools? Has dopecoinpool.com gone? Will there be a new official pool?

(I'm sure this info is forthcoming anyway. I just had to ask!)

EDIT: And I was always happy with the 3% fee to help fund dev.
February 13, 2014, 07:47:01 AM
The project is back on track and everything is looking better than could be expected for DopeCoin 2.0

Additional DDOS protection has been purchased along with all new server packages. A new development team has been hired and confidence has been restored in all areas of the technical side of the project.

As we finalize the project the question has been raised with respects to a small premine to help cover some of the current upgrades and future development costs. The number that was suggested was a small premine of 0.5% which would be used to push the DopeCoin agenda forward and to provide bountys and giveaways.

Before making any kind of decision like this I felt it was prudent to ask the community and let them decide. If it's out of the question, please voice your opinion. I personally like the idea of a premine as it is quite expensive to bring a high level product like this to market, however I was willing to wave the idea of a premine in hopes of building a generous community that would help contribute with the project.

Ultimately I leave the decision up to you, the people. The majority consensus on this matter will decide the outcome. Please let us know what you think.

Thanks folks,

Dopey
mcg
February 13, 2014, 07:30:26 AM
the leafcoin team will be supporting it.

dont worry about issues.
Activity: 9
February 13, 2014, 06:03:36 AM
Please do not listen to 3rd party pools announcing launch dates. The official launch date has not been released yet.

The DopeCoin development pool is up and is my own personal pool that i will be promoting. The pool can be located here www.dopecoinpool.com

This pool launches at a 3% fee and will be used specifically to push the DopeCoin project forward.

Please help support the project by mining here.

Thanks,

Dopey

It dosnt send out confirm mail when regeristering !
Same here.. Look like the dev dosent even know how to setup postfix?! Not a good sign for the coin or upcomming codework Sad
lol, as i said  Roll Eyes
mcg
February 13, 2014, 02:51:57 AM
technically everything works.
no config files needed.

hardcoded nodes ?

pnseeds, dns seeds and irc bootstrapping with "version" information.

Will this affect solo mining at all?

you need to add a conf file in order to do solomining using external miners.

we will provide instructions to dopey....

Activity: 76
February 12, 2014, 09:08:58 PM
Mac wallet?
I hope it will be ready before relaunch!
 Wink
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
February 12, 2014, 09:02:57 PM
technically everything works.
no config files needed.

hardcoded nodes ?

pnseeds, dns seeds and irc bootstrapping with "version" information.

Will this affect solo mining at all?
Pages:
Jump to: