Pages:
Author

Topic: DOTA 2 is better than LOL YES or NO ? - page 6. (Read 1035 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 01:16:40 AM
Yes i fully agree with you.
Activity: 73
June 24, 2018, 01:12:24 AM
no i don't think that.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 12:25:21 AM
dota 2 is better because theres the thrill they update every week, new week new meta, and LoL is boring.
Activity: 121
June 24, 2018, 12:23:28 AM
Yes, hundred percent because LoL dont have thrill
Activity: 37
June 23, 2018, 10:44:32 PM
yes dota 2 is the best graphics than the lol😂😂
Activity: 98
June 22, 2018, 04:51:00 PM
Dota 2 mechanics and graphics are better, both communities are a downside in both games
Activity: 85
June 22, 2018, 03:03:18 PM
I've played both, I prefer Lol, because it is just more easy to get into, probably the fact that this one was the one I started playing first influenced.
Activity: 25
June 22, 2018, 11:33:27 AM
I've only played dota 2 and can confirm, the community is not friendly towards noobs at all haha. Even warcraft 3 dota was pretty salty but luckily I learnt how to play there before moving to dota 2 so the adjustment wasn't too bad for me. Once I had bad lag spikes out of no where, ping was good on home screen but the moment I went in a match my ping was higher than 1000 ms and I told my team mates at start of the match and that I will abandon if it doesn't get better. First team fight comes and my lag is too bad to silence and this guy legit goes hysterical on a fucking VC lmao. Normally in mobas I see alot of salty text but I've never actually heard how one of them actually sound, he sounded like he was having a mental breakdown. It wasn't even ranked btw xD
Activity: 45
June 22, 2018, 09:32:48 AM
Yes. Absolutely yes.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
June 22, 2018, 08:53:19 AM
Personally, I Would pick Dota2. Besides the facit that i find it more enjoyable, i have a few of reasons:
- Looks better: It has moving portraits and has better unit model than LoL. The abilities also does in my opinion look better than any LoLs abilities. However, I don’t think it would matter to you since you are running the game in low settings.
- Smaller, and less toxic community: If you ever have been on LoLs forums you know what I mean. As a noob in an online game you tend to get flamed. But in Dota2 i was never flamed, not even once. In LoL i was flamed to hell and back multiple times.
- Denying: Some may see this as a very tiny part of the game, but it can have a huge inpact on the game. You can basically completely experiance and income-starve your opponent if you excel at it.
Activity: 28
June 22, 2018, 08:45:07 AM
i think they're all good. been playing mobas since dota was still only on WC3, and lol is still fun, dota's alright. communities are both rubbish, lol.
Activity: 28
June 22, 2018, 08:42:58 AM
It's depends what are you wanted preferred to played the game play are the same strategy, teamplay and decision on making it's the most important. For me it's a both
Activity: 13
DOTA 2 is better than LOL  YES or NO ?

Of course. because dota 2 always holds tournaments with extraordinary prizes.
Activity: 147
I think yes, because i'm playing dota 2.
Activity: 93
Both are excellent
Activity: 25
yes ofc, if you do not pay attention to the community
Activity: 46
No
Activity: 48
few years ago i used to play dota everyday and i love it badly but nowadays is see everybody plays dota2 i dont know its better or not, but for me dota is something else!:)
Activity: 7
vote for dota2  because i love dota
Activity: 90
I like LOL and DOTA both because both are better in their own way.
Pages:
Jump to: