Pages:
Author

Topic: DOTA 2 is better than LOL YES or NO ? - page 7. (Read 1035 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Both are good, but i prefer dota 2 because i love the graphics than lol. But sad to say theres too many cancers in SE Asia server.
Activity: 42
LOL is better in my opinion
Activity: 281
Merit: 10
Futurov
DOTA 2 is better than LOL  YES or NO ?

Yes Dota2 is better than LOL or even Mobile legend in many reason. One of the reason is the graphic is the best than any RPG. Another, is in terms of the people who are using dota2 it. Lastly, is in terms of the tournament many people are watching its tournaments & events and their prize pool is much bigger than any of the RPG events.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
It is definitely better even considering dynamics and mechanics of the game. It is like a liquid among stones with less weight, but more power and more "beauty".
Activity: 137
I think they are same level
Activity: 64
LOL is fair in gameplay and graphics, their are number of worlds to play.
Activity: 81
Whenever I try to play DOTA, I end up in complete mess, because  its not made for the beginners
Activity: 224
The both are good but in my opinion Dota 2 is better
Activity: 35
Merit: 1
DOTA is mUch better, because I spent about 67% of the day playing DOTA
Activity: 35
Many people commented that LOL has a more impressive graphic than DOTA 2, in which characters in DOTA 2 have distinctly attractive skills, which I think are equal in quality.
Activity: 26
LOL is simply much better than DOTA to me
Activity: 224
DOTA 2 is far better game than LOL , just the game play , and i think it got bigger platform thats all. Steam it.
Activity: 196
YES! because dota 2 is much harder than LOL and LOL player have so many kids playing hahaha!
Activity: 11
Yes!!
Activity: 42
far bettr because i dont like the strategy games too much than the action games!
Activity: 169
I think that the developers of this game are excellent inventors, many of whom have also succeeded in creating games and drawing characters, perhaps these will be taught in schools.
Activity: 16
i prefer dota 2 since i have been playing dota when im just a kid..  i can just play mobile legends not lol.
Activity: 196
DOTA 2 rocks , and its 10000 times better than LOL , Kids play LOL , Legends play DOTA 2
Activity: 31
No. I prefer League of Legends because its easier to learn but still hard to master.
Activity: 22
Yes dota is nice
Pages:
Jump to: