Pages:
Author

Topic: Download this link and get paid 0.01 BTC [US,GB,AU,FR] - page 2. (Read 3570 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 259
Hello guys i need someone to download software from below link and install it 10 times on different pcs and i will pay him 0.01BTC

http://your-file.download/go.php?a_aid=577a44716bfd1&chan=286&fn=Test+Filename

10 times Install:
 US:0.01 BTC
 GB:0.006 BTC
 FR:0.003 BTC
 AU:0.001 BTC

1 time Install:
 US:0.001 BTC
 GB:0.0006 BTC
 FR:0.0003 BTC
 AU:0.0001 BTC

you can delete this sofware after 45 minutes

Proof:
To mbuk81: https://blockchain.info/tx/8cff527556d84f600f73f649c11b0463586e0b91cd559655a462c45d04d3219b

I want to know that we have to install it one time then remove it again, and then again install it to remove again till 10 times? We have to  restart the system after every installation or not? and and removing it we have to restart or not s please clear my confusion so i can join the same ASAP..
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
I am interested in your offer. if i may know, any kind of software do you have?
thanks Smiley
Activity: 261
Merit: 100
I think this is malicious software.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
If you dont mind, would you tell me what kind of software is that?
Probably ransomware, maybe a shock video or a malicious CPU miner.
Perhaps all of the above.

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS SOFT. it will spamming your email, maybe contain ransomware in email. You take him 0.001 BTC, he take all your wallet. Be carefull
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
downloand can use VPN or VPS
because iam not from USA, england, australia or france
and can use vps, can download unlimited or not
he is not paying stop doing downloads.he escaped from here
Activity: 616
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
downloand can use VPN or VPS
because iam not from USA, england, australia or france
and can use vps, can download unlimited or not
Activity: 22
DONE
http://imgur.com/a/2eNju
1L6gZt8DdB4c5H96pphUsyM8qfo4Moaa8w
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
I did a scan on virustotal and the OP hasn't reued any malware code from others. It's his own code that he has used for malware from his own creation.

Has anything happened to those who have downloaded it? (what's the significance of 45 minutes as well)?

I wonder why this is specifically for US,GB,AU,FR are you hoping for a big payday from whatever malware software you have cooked up in your download link

Probably because people in these countries have more money and probably have computers that are easier to hack/connect to due to a faster internet connection they have.

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769
Seeing the trust level of OP seems like no one trust on this crap and reading above that no one is being paid after doing the said task and into my part i would not tend to download unknown files from unknown people on online world you wouldnt know if its a virus or malware.So stay away with this.
Activity: 61

you will have to pay, I do not see the trust from you, you have a red warning sign
the amount is more than a simple task Angry

Never believe in these things. it's only just deception.
what do you think about the work of 0.01BTC for downloading and installing.?
and How many people can do it? yes, children can do it well.
the guy never came back after christmas.Just ignore this thread
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
this is a scammer
Activity: 116
I'm from viet nam. can I join in. and your software co hazardous

Nó không trả tiền đâu cha nội,tải về mà được 0.01 thì ai chả làm,nhìn cái cảnh bảo đỏ chót ở dưới tên nó chưa Grin Grin

you will have to pay, I do not see the trust from you, you have a red warning sign
the amount is more than a simple task Angry
Activity: 3
I'm from viet nam. can I join in. and your software co hazardous
Activity: 223
Merit: 101
Trader
As you said you becomes $2 from your pay per install site. So if you got $2 how can you pay $10 to someone in USA. You lost $8.
By the way: never install any unknown software to your computer. Maybe it's not a scam so you pay people but I highly recommend to do NOT download any unknown software for some bucks.

He's paying $10 for 10 installs,  but yes, this is a terrible idea to install.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
As you said you becomes $2 from your pay per install site. So if you got $2 how can you pay $10 to someone in USA. You lost $8.
By the way: never install any unknown software to your computer. Maybe it's not a scam so you pay people but I highly recommend to do NOT download any unknown software for some bucks.
He didn't pay   Angry
who will ever do these things that also for 0.01 btc
y people are still showing interest to him
just ignore the thread and why admin has not closed the thread.
Pages:
Jump to: