Pages:
Author

Topic: Download this link and get paid 0.01 BTC [US,GB,AU,FR] - page 4. (Read 3570 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 251
He gon' download all yo bitcoin after y'all download the wallet-stealer.  You all have to be crazy to do this.  Ain't nobody should have to download shit ta earn money.  Y'all might as well run out nekked in the snow beggin' fo quarters.
Activity: 122
Merit: 11
DONE!!
PROF INSTALL = https://imgur.com/z3DBK1e
https://imgur.com/olB2c8Z

BTC BTC ADDR: 1CdZuembCrCq3i4NSYojetLFa9CHLChAHr
Activity: 994
Merit: 518
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem
becareful track record op seller RDP
so if op want can get operate RDP to download and install software
and OP get red trust is case Selling cracked/stolen goods
maybe file or software infected malware
Activity: 225
Merit: 104
is red trust you recieved not enough that you have still not locked and kept the thread open??
in few month ago i sold cracked vps
and it was not hack
you can check my history
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
is red trust you recieved not enough that you have still not locked and kept the thread open??
Spamming mailboxes are prohibited of doing that sort of thing here and is frowned upon. You can get reported for doing that. Embarrassed
Installation of any software should be regarded as suspicious activity anyways with all the wallet robbing going on lately. Undecided
as i said you can install it on your virtual machine
Activity: 798
Merit: 503

I just received a private message from him with link to this thread. Nothing to say about that.. just report to moderators. Better now, before he will find someone who believe him..

That would be the best thing to do, but I will still find it hard to believe someone will actually download that because of some coins, no explanation whether its a game or music or even a video. With all malwares flying around, I wont even trust any link anyhow couple with a negative trust promoter of such link...

Beware Users Allot of Hacking BTC wallet is going on!

I got message from installing a software that can generate btc daily I tried it, but nothing happen

a Few days I got message popup in PC You Earn 6 BTC I was happy I click the link and I got You need to enter your blackchain.info wallet logins

I was shocked. Shocked I immediately Turn off my PC and Bring it To a It Guy. Beware Guys

Doge dealer.

Thank you sharing this to us. Its really an eye opener...
Activity: 369
Merit: 101
Spamming mailboxes are prohibited of doing that sort of thing here and is frowned upon. You can get reported for doing that. Embarrassed
Installation of any software should be regarded as suspicious activity anyways with all the wallet robbing going on lately. Undecided

I just received a private message from him with link to this thread. Nothing to say about that.. just report to moderators. Better now, before he will find someone who believe him..
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 224
Merit: 117
▲ Portable backup power source for mining.
If you dont mind, would you tell me what kind of software is that?
Probably ransomware, maybe a shock video or a malicious CPU miner.
Perhaps all of the above.
Activity: 369
Merit: 101
Guys! This guy is spamming mailboxes to everyone who is interested to do some tasks here on Bitcointalk. Don't download files, don't open any links. It is scammer!
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
SORRY
DONE!!
PROF INSTALL =

BTC ADDR: 1JRfpdjzKgYApQLn48v1qpsLReFPhPHwhq
do you support india?
sorry but pay rates for india is too little
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
do you support india?
india is a country with lot of employment opportunities and with a fair pay.r u jobless to do such silly things for a 6$/360bucks of inr.
Work and earn with hard work dont try to become shortcut expert it wont get you anything only thing is your pc will be infected with malwares your all accs will get hacked and if any card saved in pc its credentials will also be leaked.
Activity: 418
Merit: 262
do you support india?
I think there is alternative to do this job just use vmware or like other said virtual machine so that you are far in malware or  keylogger..
I am also working on this with my blog which is a company are paying in bitcoin per install in pc the highest payment per install is $2 in bitcoin depends in your country.

Op why did you try that in your blog and promote it. instead of paying here because if you promote a link that needs to install here they will say it is a malware or keylogger that honestly most of the company that i working the file they are install are malware they are pushing the victim to buy a antivirus popuping on the screen..

The link is not working to me and i think it will work only in the place you set..

some adsl modems have dynamic ip that mean you can restart your modem and your ip address will be change (it works on mobile networks too),if you do this and use virtual machine you can install it on your pc again
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Massive price drop coming...
I think there is alternative to do this job just use vmware or like other said virtual machine so that you are far in malware or  keylogger..
I am also working on this with my blog which is a company are paying in bitcoin per install in pc the highest payment per install is $2 in bitcoin depends in your country.

Op why did you try that in your blog and promote it. instead of paying here because if you promote a link that needs to install here they will say it is a malware or keylogger that honestly most of the company that i working the file they are install are malware they are pushing the victim to buy a antivirus popuping on the screen..

The link is not working to me and i think it will work only in the place you set..
Guy with "red trust" is asking to download software. It is like shooting in own foot. 99.99% it is malware or some keylogger. Don't be fooled guys!
Do this task only when you are sure that your PC is 100% secure, or you are ready reinstall all system after this download.
Another thing is that OP should to escrow funds.

you download and install that software but not in gb
so payment was reduced to 0.00014 BTC

Proof:
https://blockchain.info/tx/8cff527556d84f600f73f649c11b0463586e0b91cd559655a462c45d04d3219b
Can I install it on a virtual machine? Tongue
sure
Pages:
Jump to: