Pages:
Author

Topic: Download this link and get paid 0.01 BTC [US,GB,AU,FR] - page 3. (Read 3570 times)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566
Job done waiting for the payment

Let's find out if he going to pay.

BTC: 14JNnzaoChwcNs1tqgLaneqq1fh1CFNmjC

Proof:

If truly you did the offer. I will advise you to get your computer formatted in other to be really safe cos I think you have form of app or software which will protect your computer.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Job done waiting for the payment

Let's find out if he going to pay.

Proof:

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578
This thing is very strange. I've never heard before of a pay-per-download site that has high rates as those. But if this is really a scam i don't understand why moderators are not closing this thread. Anyway for safety reason do not open that link on your daily used pc.

Probably i should pick an old pc, do a fresh install of operating system and give a try to this.... I'm still wondering if it is worth.

Happy holydays everybody.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 566
I'm in but how would know I'm the one that download the acquire software and what's the size of the software?
Mate,you don't need to panic cos all you need is a deep freeze which will only allow all the software you allow to stay on your computer through the deep freeze setting cos the software you don't allow will wipe off your computer once you restart your computer Smiley
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I doubt this link . Do not download or install it on your computer. it's very dangerous.
you can lose all files or secret informations. it's not worth trying this software.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
He is having negative trust in red. So guys stay away from him.
Even op has red trust there are still some members who believes in this guy. Some already done the task but op didnt pay them thats why he get red trust.  So better  not to trust op.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I think if something happens to your pc you deserve it. If some guy in the street came up to you and gave you a pill and told you to take it would you ? Well the same thing as here. Ignorance is no excuse and there really shouldn't be anyone falling for this unless you have a pc that is an extra one thst is old then you can do this.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
He is having negative trust in red. So guys stay away from him.
Activity: 581
Merit: 108
I wonder why this is specifically for US,GB,AU,FR are you hoping for a big payday from whatever malware software you have cooked up in your download link
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
You better to close this fucking thread of yours op,cause we already know you are piece of scammer and the software you want us to donwload might have virus to steal info on our computers.
Activity: 266
hello OP show us proof who got paid to install your app can you do that? or why is topic not locked yet?
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Official Augmentors Developer
DONE!!
PROF INSTALL = https://imgur.com/z3DBK1e
https://imgur.com/olB2c8Z

BTC BTC ADDR: 1CdZuembCrCq3i4NSYojetLFa9CHLChAHr
Checked the address posted and our friend here has not received the 0.01 btc you promised for an install Huh
Activity: 225
Merit: 104
Lets use some common sense.
Someone is paying people a significant amount of BTC (or at least claims to) to install unspecified software, why?
If it was actually useful, there would be some reasons given to install it, however, no description is given.
The only likely reason is that it is some kind of virus that would give OP something at the expense of whoever installs it.
I hope no one fell for this.
let me show you how asshole are all of you
its payperinstall sites that pays me $2 per us install
and i dont want scam you
so close your fucking mouth
Activity: 224
Merit: 117
▲ Portable backup power source for mining.
Lets use some common sense.
Someone is paying people a significant amount of BTC (or at least claims to) to install unspecified software, why?
If it was actually useful, there would be some reasons given to install it, however, no description is given.
The only likely reason is that it is some kind of virus that would give OP something at the expense of whoever installs it.
I hope no one fell for this.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I would guess it is some sort of malware or keylogger hidden in the software, better not to download looking at the red trust of this user.
Activity: 338
I would suggest caution before installing an unknown software on your pc even if you are getting paid for it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
this is a scam admin please lock the topic
let's downvote this scammer

there is no scammer
i sent money one of members in bitcointalk who download that file
Activity: 126
Merit: 100