Pages:
Author

Topic: 🐲 DRAGONEREUM.io - The Next Generation Blockchain Game - page 20. (Read 4767 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 2
I am sure that these mythical creatures  will attract many people. This is inevitable))

Yes, the appearance of dragons is funny and cute) But I do not think that they will be more popular than kittens) There is a similar project - Monsterbit, but dragons look no worse.
And unless the MonsterBit have already released your game? They have been preparing a release for about a year. So it seems to me that the niche is free!

What game are we talking about? Get into the shower and spank genitals against the legs. Or is there more to it? I imagine the picture where the face of unsettled bystander widens out and becomes smirky as he, hellostander, shoots the bathroom, where u sit, on a cheap chinese photocamera. U try to withstand the trolling coming onto ur head and fail miserably.
Nothing is clear from what you wrote, a set of words, but as I understand it, you like the idea and the development of the team Cheesy
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
I am sure that these mythical creatures  will attract many people. This is inevitable))

Yes, the appearance of dragons is funny and cute) But I do not think that they will be more popular than kittens) There is a similar project - Monsterbit, but dragons look no worse.
And unless the MonsterBit have already released your game? They have been preparing a release for about a year. So it seems to me that the niche is free!

What game are we talking about? Get into the shower and spank genitals against the legs. Or is there more to it? I imagine the picture where the face of unsettled bystander widens out and becomes smirky as he, hellostander, shoots the bathroom, where u sit, on a cheap chinese photocamera. U try to withstand the trolling coming onto ur head and fail miserably.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

I really like the idea of the project, you can go after work and spend your evening quietly playing dragons
A huge plus is that you can play always and everywhere. The game process does not require stress and constant attention.
This project is created for fun simply to say, so that a person can relax after work while playing on his phone.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Is the game free for download? the game is free and the dragons are free. Question: Will it always be or only at the beginning of the launch of the game?
Activity: 126

Well, here even the word play is not entirely correct. This is a kind of electronic pet. As before my childhood was a toy "Tamagotchi".
I remember Tamagotchi! I had a few pieces. I remember those times. You have found a very good comparison. It really looks like!

I really like the idea of the project, you can go after work and spend your evening quietly playing dragons
A huge plus is that you can play always and everywhere. The game process does not require stress and constant attention.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
I am sure that these mythical creatures  will attract many people. This is inevitable))

Game themes will always be relevant in our world, you just know that you enjoy the game and of course money as a nice bonus.
Games are becoming an integral part of our life)) And so it has already happened that everyone can play games, both adults and children))
Every adult in the shower is still a child and games are a very fun and integral part of our life.
Well, here even the word play is not entirely correct. This is a kind of electronic pet. As before my childhood was a toy "Tamagotchi".
I am sure that these mythical creatures  will attract many people. This is inevitable))

Game themes will always be relevant in our world, you just know that you enjoy the game and of course money as a nice bonus.
Games are becoming an integral part of our life)) And so it has already happened that everyone can play games, both adults and children))
Every adult in the shower is still a child and games are a very fun and integral part of our life.
Well said! Most adults are really children at heart. I myself often feel when I am in a good mood and remember how I was a child and I want to do something funny and carefree!
Activity: 364
Merit: 11

just today's adults are children of yesterday. everyone likes to play games, but here, besides the game, there is an opportunity to earn money!
Activity: 574
Merit: 117

Well, of course, people have always been attracted by mythical animals, especially dragons. I think the platform has a future.

And what is there to think about, the future has every project where there is a good team. I think that the guys have all this))

The guys have a great idea! And considering that there really are practically no competitors on the market for such games, then they have many chances to become successful!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22

Activity: 119

Activity: 119

Activity: 56

Activity: 196

Activity: 77

No game has all the features, which Dragonereum does)
Activity: 135

Well, of course, people have always been attracted by mythical animals, especially dragons. I think the platform has a future.

And what is there to think about, the future has every project where there is a good team. I think that the guys have all this))
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

Activity: 130

Activity: 182

Perhaps you are right, but only through time we will know if this is true, the project is still quite young.
Pages:
Jump to: