Pages:
Author

Topic: 🐲 DRAGONEREUM.io - The Next Generation Blockchain Game - page 15. (Read 4767 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 1
I think that in the future team will decide how they should better act in these circumstances. After all, the development of a good application is money!
Activity: 196
If I understand correctly, the game will be desktop. That is, it is designed for a limited number of users.

Yes, I think that the mobile version is very necessary, because people love to spend their free time on the phone.

Everyone has mobile phones now. And with large screens, which are asked to install the game. I myself love to play))

Now the world of technology, everyone has a mobile phone, and the game on a mobile phone is very convenient.
Activity: 44
I wish the developers to quickly show the finished product to the community. Because time is money Smiley Yes, and I myself look forward to the release Smiley

You are not alone. I think there is already a line behind the dragon eggs. Everybody wants to get a lot of eggs!

Eggs do not happen much, it is obvious that there will be a demand in the future for new players. This will earn those who came first.

If it already allows  to earn a lot of money, then the flow of willing will be huge. The question is - is it enough for all the eggs?

Well, yes, it's the dragon eggs, not the chicken)) The thing is scarce and does not lie on the road))) Let's see what happens)))
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
If I understand correctly, the game will be desktop. That is, it is designed for a limited number of users.

Yes, I think that the mobile version is very necessary, because people love to spend their free time on the phone.

Everyone has mobile phones now. And with large screens, which are asked to install the game. I myself love to play))
Activity: 102

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Activity: 182
The gaming industry has grown considerably and this project will give new meaning to digital acting.
Games have always been popular, at any time of the year, you just need to properly develop this thread.
Activity: 124
Merit: 2
The gaming industry has grown considerably and this project will give new meaning to digital acting.
Activity: 238
I wish the developers to quickly show the finished product to the community. Because time is money Smiley Yes, and I myself look forward to the release Smiley

You are not alone. I think there is already a line behind the dragon eggs. Everybody wants to get a lot of eggs!

Eggs do not happen much, it is obvious that there will be a demand in the future for new players. This will earn those who came first.

If it already allows  to earn a lot of money, then the flow of willing will be huge. The question is - is it enough for all the eggs?

I think if there is a need to add eggs, the game developers will do it, I see no problems
Activity: 51

Why, the development of the project in the future will be better, because they add more eggs and everything else, because they understand it
Activity: 67

Activity: 56

Activity: 126

Perhaps you are right, but then you need a very strong advertising to make it very popular
It seems to me that you need to conduct a bounty company. This is a very good way to make the project recognizable and popular!
If the team decides to make a bounty, then it will tell us that, as long as there is no need.
The generosity company has always created information noise around the project. It attracted and attracts the majority of investors in the project. So I think holding a bounty would benefit DRAGONEREUM!
Activity: 112

To get a lot of eggs, you need to pump your dragons and play to sit, pay in time to the game)
Activity: 42

Activity: 98

Perhaps you are right, but then you need a very strong advertising to make it very popular
It seems to me that you need to conduct a bounty company. This is a very good way to make the project recognizable and popular!
If the team decides to make a bounty, then it will tell us that, as long as there is no need.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
By the way, I am also interested in the question - will there be a domestic currency or not? For example, how will dornat be purchased? for your tokens or for Ethereum?
Activity: 126
Will you have your own cryptocurrency? Is it based on the ERC - 20 standard ?

I understand that the project will have its own coin. Although the developers have stated that they plan to make a profit from the sale of Donat, but most likely the payment will be in their own tokens.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11

Activity: 44
Pages:
Jump to: