Pages:
Author

Topic: 🐲 DRAGONEREUM.io - The Next Generation Blockchain Game - page 19. (Read 4767 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I would like to see colorful special effects where dragons fight for honor and glory))

I think that designers will definitely try to please us with beautiful special effects. It is very important))

Only special effects need to be done so that they work beautifully in the game, do I understand everything correctly?)
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
What is the difference between this game and dozens of other games that are also based on the blockchain?

Here I think you will find all the answers https://dragonereum.io/#faq

Well, like the game does not stand out against the background of dozens of others, but still it combines the best sides of all existing)))

Well, it also depends on which game is an example for you. Many projects are still very raw and do not have a beta version ...

The guys already have a beta version, which makes me very happy))) People tested the project, which means everything is OK))
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
What is the difference between this game and dozens of other games that are also based on the blockchain?

Well, like the game does not stand out against the background of dozens of others, but still it combines the best sides of all existing)))

Well, it also depends on which game is an example for you. Many projects are still very raw and do not have a beta version ...

Activity: 135

Activity: 135
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I would like to see colorful special effects where dragons fight for honor and glory))

I think that designers will definitely try to please us with beautiful special effects. It is very important))

An interesting strategy for the development of dragons. I have not seen anything like it in other crypto projects.

I think that precisely because of this, the project will now become popular. In other games on the blockchain, I did not see it.

Following the example of the guys, other projects will be created. Because pumping your character is very important for a gamer!
Activity: 124

An interesting strategy for the development of dragons. I have not seen anything like it in other crypto projects.

I think that precisely because of this, the project will now become popular. In other games on the blockchain, I did not see it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

This is important for the end user. And end users - usually children, or adults with a childish taste))
Adults also love to play games) This is the memory of a carefree childhood) The games industry has always focused on adult users))
Activity: 56

Activity: 168

This is important for the end user. And end users - usually children, or adults with a childish taste))
Activity: 77

We are working on it Cool

Activity: 130
Activity: 182
I am sure that these mythical creatures  will attract many people. This is inevitable))

Yes, the appearance of dragons is funny and cute) But I do not think that they will be more popular than kittens) There is a similar project - Monsterbit, but dragons look no worse.
And unless the MonsterBit have already released your game? They have been preparing a release for about a year. So it seems to me that the niche is free!

What game are we talking about? Get into the shower and spank genitals against the legs. Or is there more to it? I imagine the picture where the face of unsettled bystander widens out and becomes smirky as he, hellostander, shoots the bathroom, where u sit, on a cheap chinese photocamera. U try to withstand the trolling coming onto ur head and fail miserably.
What was it all about? Can anyone explain to me what this person is talking about? Maybe it's some kind of joke on youth slang?
I also tried to understand, but I did not succeed, some kind of interrogative language comes out  Grin
I also tried to make out his text but could not. Just a whole quest or puzzle))) I already included my imagination, but my brain is boiling!  Grin Grin Grin
We will wait for the administration, maybe she will understand his encrypted text  Cool
Activity: 126
I am sure that these mythical creatures  will attract many people. This is inevitable))

Yes, the appearance of dragons is funny and cute) But I do not think that they will be more popular than kittens) There is a similar project - Monsterbit, but dragons look no worse.
And unless the MonsterBit have already released your game? They have been preparing a release for about a year. So it seems to me that the niche is free!

What game are we talking about? Get into the shower and spank genitals against the legs. Or is there more to it? I imagine the picture where the face of unsettled bystander widens out and becomes smirky as he, hellostander, shoots the bathroom, where u sit, on a cheap chinese photocamera. U try to withstand the trolling coming onto ur head and fail miserably.
What was it all about? Can anyone explain to me what this person is talking about? Maybe it's some kind of joke on youth slang?
I also tried to understand, but I did not succeed, some kind of interrogative language comes out  Grin
I also tried to make out his text but could not. Just a whole quest or puzzle))) I already included my imagination, but my brain is boiling!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 238

Activity: 210

Activity: 51
I am sure that these mythical creatures  will attract many people. This is inevitable))

Game themes will always be relevant in our world, you just know that you enjoy the game and of course money as a nice bonus.
Games are becoming an integral part of our life)) And so it has already happened that everyone can play games, both adults and children))
Every adult in the shower is still a child and games are a very fun and integral part of our life.
I really like the idea of the project, you can go after work and spend your evening quietly playing dragons
Well, here even the word play is not entirely correct. This is a kind of electronic pet. As before my childhood was a toy "Tamagotchi".
I remember Tamagotchi, such nostalgia at once, she was very popular, for modern children this project should be replaced
Activity: 182
Is the game free for download? the game is free and the dragons are free. Question: Will it always be or only at the beginning of the launch of the game?
I think in the future it is worth the project to introduce a donate so that you can speed up the process of pumping your dragon for example
Pages:
Jump to: