Pages:
Author

Topic: 🐲 DRAGONEREUM.io - The Next Generation Blockchain Game - page 26. (Read 4767 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 117
And what are the main differences of this DRAGONEREUM project from the same famous crypto seals? What other functional differences?
Well, what are the differences? There were cats there will be dragons! )))
But seriously, the crypto seals were originally conceived as a joke, and the developers approach this DRAGONEREUM project very seriously! There will be a lot of interesting things!
Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
Blockchain based games could be a big thing in the future.
But the game itself must be fun to play.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
And what are the main differences of this DRAGONEREUM project from the same famous crypto seals? What other functional differences?
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
I hope that these dragons will not collapse the network of the ether as the crypto seals did in their time)))
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Oh! New game! I hope that it will be more interesting than the once popular crypto seals. I like the idea of dragons!
Activity: 77
Exciting news! Beta testing is finally over! Now all that’s left to do is launch the game for real. The clock is counting down! Check out details here:

https://medium.com/@dragonereum/the-beta-testing-is-finally-finished-33569bdb65a
Dragon fans! Beta testing is fully underway, and so far the feedback from you guys has been invaluable, big thank you to all involved. Stay tuned!
Dragonlovers! We are happy to announce that we have some exciting new features for you to check out, including some free gifts to download and enjoy! Read on to find out more https://medium.com/@dragonereum/a-lot-of-releases-for-you-53704ae72d28
Activity: 602
Merit: 110
The dragons are cute enough, maybe it will work. People love different kittens, puppies and other animals. Remember the sensational cats.
Cryptogamers! We are delighted to announce that very soon we are releasing Dragonereum - the next big thing in cryptogaming!

The best part is that we are giving a select few the opportunity to beat everyone else to the punch! That’s right, you can try the game before everyone else! So make sure you don’t miss this opportunity to get in early on the most exciting cryptogame ever!

https://medium.com/@dragonereum/beta-testers-were-looking-for-you-de7e9707fd90

Let battle commence!
Interested in writing about dragons on the blockchain? We are recruiting writers for Reddit/Medium. Dragon eggs are on offer. Interested? Drop us a line!
Our article explaining dragons skills and level ups is live. Check it out:
https://medium.com/@dragonereum/basics-of-dragon-level-ups-and-skills-564afeb480e9
Wow! I like the idea. No more playing with Cats and Rats, now we can play with Dragons.
I was browsing your medium channel and cannot help resist in sharing the cute dragon pictures you shared there Grin
This is a result of our breeding algorithm. There will be 2 758 547 353 515 625 possible breeds at launch  Smiley
Activity: 143
Merit: 2
Wow! I like the idea. No more playing with Cats and Rats, now we can play with Dragons.
I was browsing your medium channel and cannot help resist in sharing the cute dragon pictures you shared there Grin

Read the whitepaper, looks promising for future. intend to invest more in this project.
Is there anything you'd like to ask us about the game?
Activity: 211
Merit: 119
Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Read the whitepaper, looks promising for future. intend to invest more in this project.
What is Dragonereum?

Dragonereum is a cryptocollectible, decentralized game, allowing users to own, trade and interbreed dragons. Compete with other dragons for the right to earn rewards and achievements. The game is stored and computed on blockchain, meaning it’s open, trusted and decentralized.

Interbreedable dragons

Choose from eleven interbreedable dragon types. Weigh up the pros and cons of each type, choose your dragon and start breeding.

On-chain genetics and fights

Our genetic and fighting algorithms are computed on-chain. All results are verifiable and secure. Rest assured that the results cannot be altered by any third party.

Unique user experience

The in-game currency and system of rewards and achievements creates a unique user experience that’s tailored around your decisions.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE

READ WHITE PAPER

TELEGRAM  |  TWITTER  |  MEDIUM  |  FACEBOOK  |  DISCORD
Pages:
Jump to: