Author

Topic: DragonMint T1 16TH/S halongmining.com - page 120. (Read 87605 times)

legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
December 17, 2017, 08:18:52 PM
1 member of forum, "promojo" got it, and he said that he is going to do review for this weekend... Still awaiting his videos to see how things check out... You can check on 12th page of this topic

where is his info?

Well it is 935 am  so maybe in the next 36 hours he will post it. Roll Eyes

No pictures of the disassembled miner, no video, no review, nothing from promojo yet, as we are already soon moving towards the Monday..

I hate empty promises.

Either you keep your promise or don't promise something at all in first place.

I get tired of the games.  At this point  I feel like tagging at least a dozen  people as  scammers but it really does not help  to stop fools from

ordering the gear.

Once again  an open invitation is extended to send me one to demo.  I will pay for it on receipt of it.

I will run long videos on you tube and post a long thread here.

Activity: 266
Merit: 109
Ultra Mega Giga Super Cool Flying Oposum!
December 17, 2017, 06:55:22 PM
I feel like this comment is useless, but everything you said HagssFIN  i would summary under "+1" and i agree with you, there should be +1 feature under replies  Cheesy Grin
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1706
Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.
December 17, 2017, 06:51:20 PM
1 member of forum, "promojo" got it, and he said that he is going to do review for this weekend... Still awaiting his videos to see how things check out... You can check on 12th page of this topic

where is his info?

No pictures of the disassembled miner, no video, no review, nothing from promojo yet, as we are already soon moving towards the Monday..

I hate empty promises.

Either you keep your promise or don't promise something at all in first place.
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
December 17, 2017, 12:17:55 AM

where is his info?

It does not take long to do a short review juz to see the unit yes....

I am still skeptical. I dont believe it is real
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 02:54:18 PM
I would be really careful at this stage, but I'm willing to give this a chance.

I have proposed them with a thorough review here at the forum.

Let's see if I'm able to buy a demo unit.  Smiley
They will probably tell you that it is not possible to send a test unit
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
December 16, 2017, 12:26:46 PM
is this shit for real?
December 16, 2017, 11:14:09 AM
Nothing so far, hopefully we will see it, i found his reply, its here, quote :

No problem.  I will do my best.   After the review is complete; the rest is up for your own judgement call.   I was questioning everything like yourselves.   I asked for one and I got one.   You folks will be the first to know when the pics/video come available sometime next week.    Cheers.
legendary
December 16, 2017, 10:36:19 AM

where is his info?

Well it is 935 am  so maybe in the next 36 hours he will post it. Roll Eyes
December 16, 2017, 10:24:04 AM
Activity: 5
December 16, 2017, 10:12:42 AM
With the caveat that its not the most informative conversation you'll be having today, theres a guy on here ( https://t.me/dragonmint ), claiming to be involved with Halong Mining.

Still skeptical about this whole affair, but have a look if you like.
Activity: 112
Merit: 17
December 15, 2017, 05:16:29 PM
Any updates? When are we getting that review?
Activity: 756
Merit: 560
December 14, 2017, 12:41:40 PM
my avalon 741's are failing at a far greater rate then any avalon i ever had.

I have personally had 17 failures out of 1000 devices. 5 were controller problems, the others were single board failures. If you consolidate the miners that becomes a total of 12 dead units out of the entire batch.
Activity: 756
Merit: 560
December 14, 2017, 12:38:57 PM
fanatic26 - What is the source of the reliability numbers for Bitmain, ebang and Avalon you are quoting here? Your experience, another bitcoin talk tread, any third party analysis or report? Please elaborate. 

These are the numbers I have personally experienced. I have deployed over 1000 of each miner this year.
legendary
December 14, 2017, 01:19:09 AM
Because some of us DESPISE the garbage reliability level of recent Bitmain products.
In large scale deploys Bitmains failure rate is only around 7-8%. While its still on the high side its quite managable especially when you compare it to the 30% failure rate I experienced with Ebangs products. Avalon is still the king with a 1.7% failure rate on large deploys.
fanatic26 - What is the source of the reliability numbers for Bitmain, ebang and Avalon you are quoting here? Your experience, another bitcoin talk tread, any third party analysis or report? Please elaborate. 
On the s9's, I have 12 of them in my farm ranging from batch-1 up to b25. To date have had 5 hash boards die, 1 from batch-7, 1 from b9, 2 from b11 and 1 from batch-13., all within this year since June. You do the math.

my avalon 741's are failing at a far greater rate then any avalon i ever had.

my s-9's are worse  but I am now 2 failed avalon 741's of 4 owned.

my 721's were perfect 6 for 6 and ran for a year.

my 6's were 20 of 21 and the one i killed was my fault.

my   4.1's were 7 of 7.

in general the avalon were good for me until the 741's.

and to those that truly sent money to this company for vapour gear.  where I guy swears he has one for testing in hand and does not show us jack shit good luck.

Once again to the builds of this vaporware shoot me a pm and I will test it and do a long set of youtube videos showing it kicking the s-9's butt or just ignore me like the other vaporware companies do.

vaporware till i have one in my house.
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 2506
Evil beware: We have waffles!
December 13, 2017, 09:35:15 PM
Because some of us DESPISE the garbage reliability level of recent Bitmain products.
In large scale deploys Bitmains failure rate is only around 7-8%. While its still on the high side its quite managable especially when you compare it to the 30% failure rate I experienced with Ebangs products. Avalon is still the king with a 1.7% failure rate on large deploys.
On the s9's, I have 12 of them in my farm ranging from batch-1 up to b25. To date have had 5 hash boards die, 1 from batch-7, 1 from b9, 2 from b11 and 1 from batch-13., all within this year since June. You do the math.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030
December 13, 2017, 09:04:01 PM

Still 4-5 TIMES the failure rate on Avalon units even if those numbers are correct - and given how much it COSTS to deal with Bitmain when their units DO break too soon and how often they don't do SQUAT to fix issues, totally unacceptable.

I also have to wonder what the failure rate on Innosilicon units are (and note they make a SERIOUS effort to fix issues when identified) or BW.COM units.

Activity: 26
December 13, 2017, 05:42:11 PM

Activity: 12
December 13, 2017, 01:24:33 PM
Guys, I submitted my pre-order earlier this week for 5 mining units with power. Admittedly, it's a big risk, but one that I'm willing to take. I can only confirm that my BTC payment went through and I received a few confirmation emails from Halong. I don't have a ship date other than "April." I have an order number...let's just say that it's under #2000.

I've been mining ETH for the past several months just for fun and a few bucks on a GPU that I just happen to have, and I wanted to take a jump to BTC. I'll be glad to post some test results if/when I receive my order in 4 months. I take a little comfort in the quick responses that I received from Halong along with the notification that the April batch is sold out.

Assuming they work as advertised, I should be able to break even in 2-4 months (hopefully 2 months!) even with increased diff and BTC price fluctuations. Impossible to predict the future, but I'm comfortable with taking this kind of risk.   

Good luck and happy mining, buying, selling, investing and hodling!
Activity: 4
December 13, 2017, 11:27:37 AM
Dragonmint shop is now saying the April batch is sold out.
Jump to: