Pages:
Author

Topic: Dreamcoin Revival 100% Proof Of Stake 15% Stake Rate [DRM] - page 10. (Read 27059 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Nothing really happens usually when you try to revive a coin. I don't even know how this one died... good luck anyway.
Activity: 577
Shine Like The Sun
Thank u DreamBIG, such great news.

ps. We are finally updated at coinmarketcap(the Dreamcoin site address is correct).

https://coinmarketcap.com/all.html

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Thanks DREAMBiG for getting the Dream Pool up so quick.  Question regarding the pool,  is it setup for mining x11 coins?

Today is the beginning of a new DREAM for our coin!  I am happy to announce our first multipool: http://dream.launchpool.us  I've built this pool using the popular node based stratum library for maximum reliability and efficiency.  It checks against Mintpal, Cryptsy, PolonieX and Bittrex to determine profitability.  Mined coins are exchanged for DRM at random times to prevent traders from gaming the system.

As you all know, I am a believer in DRM and I want to ensure that we have the trade volume to stay on the exchanges.  In support of this goal, there will be 0% fees for a limited time.

Server: stratum+tcp://dream.launchpool.us:8888
User: [your dreamcoin address]
Password: anything!

Keep the DREAM ALIVE!

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Today is the beginning of a new DREAM for our coin!  I am happy to announce our first multipool: http://dream.launchpool.us  I've built this pool using the popular node based stratum library for maximum reliability and efficiency.  It checks against Mintpal, Cryptsy, PolonieX and Bittrex to determine profitability.  Mined coins are exchanged for DRM at random times to prevent traders from gaming the system.

As you all know, I am a believer in DRM and I want to ensure that we have the trade volume to stay on the exchanges.  In support of this goal, there will be 0% fees for a limited time.

Keep the DREAM ALIVE!

GREAT News!  Thanks DREAMBiG!!
Activity: 252
I just sent a message to Bittrex and hopefully they are receptive to my request to keep Dreamcoin...
In the meantime start mining at our new multi pool and boost our volume.
We have a lot of big things being worked on unfortunately I am rebuilding from the rep of the previous dev and this isn't the best place to start from as a lot of investors wrote us off and it is going to take me some time to spread the word on the ground...

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Keep the DREAM ALIVE!

Activity: 84

That is not good news.  Volume isn't going to change anytime soon...time to cut losses...

Cut your loss to me please, I have the top bid order on Bittrex right now.
Activity: 728
DRM is scheduled to be removed from Bittrex in two days due to low volume.  Do we let them remove it or take action?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-potential-markets-de-listed-from-bittrex-635824

That is not good news.  Volume isn't going to change anytime soon...time to cut losses...
Shine Like The Sun
I have send an email to Bittrex so we could stay there. It seems folks here are very fond of our logo design so I think we should keep it. I as well have always liked it. Thank u for the heads up SecondsOld!
DRM is scheduled to be removed from Bittrex in two days due to low volume.  Do we let them remove it or take action?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-potential-markets-de-listed-from-bittrex-635824
I love the logo and feel it is one of the best around.  It is one of the things that drove me to DRM.  I will be voting to KEEP!

me too. KEEP IT !
I love the logo and feel it is one of the best around.  It is one of the things that drove me to DRM.  I will be voting to KEEP!
Hello Dreamers sorry for the delayed response. I just made a trip across country and am getting things in order. For those concerned about a multi pool I will check progress on this. We do have more than one in progress though.

I haven't looked at CRY whitepaper I can check that out soon, My internet connectivity is going to be limited for the next few days... I apologize for this.

As far as the logo is concerned if the community feels the need to change it I will not stand in the way.

I will start a poll soon. EDIT: poll started

johnny
legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1013

IMO the logo has always been one of
the most distinctive and stylish around..

However, if "Dream" in Dreamcoin refers
to aspirations, goals, visions... then
the current graphics might be a little off...
it's quite sleepy.
Shine Like The Sun
Hi everyone, we could set up a poll and ask how many like our current logo, our should we design a new one. I personally like our current one, but can make some suggestions for new one if people here think we should update it.
Activity: 102
Can we put together a bounty for a multipool? This would really help increase falling interest in this coin and provide a bit of buy pressure.

*Edit*

Just spoke with Icecube, he is almost ready and still working on it. Should be ready soon Smiley Can't wait to mine some Dreams!
Activity: 838
Have you checked the whitepaper published by Cryptcoin?
Sorry Johnny_non

Thought honorcoin could have been a help, but the coins i' mining  and their dev's just ain't working for me , strike II LOL.

(Will Truckcoin be number three I put it in my sig just be careful , I hope not at least thats dev not rushing to put  it on an exchange,strike III ?)

At least the link 'CoinJoin' may have been of some informative help.

Putting my head back into the sand bucket of crypto-coins . LOL.

GO Dreamers.

No worries, I am not placing any blame. The concept was interesting and if it was on the level would have been an incredible act. I appreciate you bringing it to my attention none the less.
I personally am getting tired of all the scams in crypto. They keep on popping up more often. I don't rush into anything I would have watched its development and would have waited before serious consideration to implement would have ever occurred. I am one that believes in a solid product before release, and don't want to issue fifty wallets in a month before i get it right. That to me is responsible and unprofessional. I will keep things pretty low key until i have something to show, Half baked plans usually fall flat and it's best to be leery of big promises. There is no reason to rush out a coin today without finishing promised features first. I was not the original developer for Dreamcoin, and never intended to be this deeply involved with it's development. Otherwise I have had no desire to release my own coin. That being said however if i were to ever release a coin I would wait until I had all the ducks lined up first before I started shooting. The only reason I can see to rush a  release to market is to cash in. Be leery of premines and promises. They tend to be omens of ill intent.
Activity: 74
Sorry Johnny_non

Thought honorcoin could have been a help, but the coins i' mining  and their dev's just ain't working for me , strike II LOL.

(Will Truckcoin be number three I put it in my sig just be careful , I hope not at least thats dev not rushing to put  it on an exchange,strike III ?)

At least the link 'CoinJoin' may have been of some informative help.

Putting my head back into the sand bucket of crypto-coins . LOL.

GO Dreamers.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
This coin needs a new logo Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: