Pages:
Author

Topic: Dreamcoin Revival 100% Proof Of Stake 15% Stake Rate [DRM] - page 6. (Read 27059 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Does anyone here want control of the facebook page?  My apologies guys but I gave up on this coin a while ago.  I kept watching and hoping for good news but it seems pretty stagnant.

So yeah...who wants control of the FB page?  It's good to go, people still like the page from time to time and just needs someone who wants to contribute to it.

Edit to Add - I have removed myself from the reddit page as well.  Johnny_non is now the sole moderator for that page.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
I don't mind hardships, we have solid base building here. Exchanges come and go, we will be like a rock. Just remember to take ur DRMs away from Bittrex in time, they will be valuable one day.

Thx for kind notice, today i withdrew the rest coins to wallet, and happy staking.
Activity: 577
Shine Like The Sun
I don't mind hardships, we have solid base building here. Exchanges come and go, we will be like a rock. Just remember to take ur DRMs away from Bittrex in time, they will be valuable one day.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Im sure theres a solid plan in place..going to add a lot of vol to DRM

There are people out there that don't want us to succeed, unfortunately.  Someone has been consistently DoS attacking our DreamPool, and as a result we've lost a lot of miners this past week.  This has led to less volume on Bittrex and unfortunately threatens our listing there.  If you would like to see this coin continue to grow, please send any spare hash to the DreamPool.  Remember, there are ZERO fees and all mined coins are directly used to purchase DRM. 

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
My apologies Dreamers. I sent Bill a message I can only hope they will reconsider delisting. I have had my hands tied lately and haven't been able to get as much done as I would like to... I am getting us attention it just takes time. Introducing people to crypto is hard. My primary focus is still on getting a mobile wallet together. I hope I can get that done in the near future...

Johnny
Shine Like The Sun
read this IMPORTANT notice.

Bittrex has delisted us so remove your DRM funds from their wallet, if u have any there. U have 14 days time to do this. I will keep reminding about this once in a while.

Activity: 518
The blockchain is the future
Im sure theres a solid plan in place..going to add a lot of vol to DRM
Activity: 179

Bittrex delist most coins past pump n dump. They live for tx fees. If no volume they dont want it.   Roll Eyes

This is absolutely not true.  When devs reach out to us with plans for their coins, we keep them on the exchange.  We gave DRM an extension several weeks ago but haven't heard anything recently.  Is this coin still alive?  If so, someone message me.  

Btw even if we delist the coin now, we can always add it back later once a new plan is put into place. 
Activity: 308
Got to get them all!

Bittrex delist most coins past pump n dump. They live for tx fees. If no volume they dont want it.   Roll Eyes
Activity: 456
Merit: 103
Yea, I was just joking, sorry for that Flyingdutchman, I did not mean to claim u would do none such a thing Smiley
It is ok, no problem, I appreciate your work on revive the dreamcoin
kheh, dutchman tries to lower the price of DRM to gobble up more for himself Wink

No, I didn't, I just kept an eye on all coins i believe "good coins", and i think DRM is a good potential investment when i saw the p2p anon, and i bought some DRM on bittrex after that.
Why did you claim i am trying to lower the price?
I will aim to not disappoint. Though it will be a long road to travel, we will ultimately reach great heights

Ps.
I think Tomi was joking. Please do not take offense Smiley

johnny

It is ok, nothing offensive. I do believe in you guys and DRM.
It doesn't matter if it takes a while, DRM is still young, and we have time to wait.
Activity: 284
any nodes? cant sync my wallet
thx

Do you have a configuration file set up? There are a list of nodes on the op.
yes i have.
its ok now i download the wallet again.
thx
thx

Do you have a configuration file set up? There are a list of nodes on the op.
Activity: 284
thx
Shine Like The Sun
Yea, I was just joking, sorry for that Flyingdutchman, I did not mean to claim u would do none such a thing Smiley
Activity: 136
is this coin still alive?
kheh, dutchman tries to lower the price of DRM to gobble up more for himself Wink

No, I didn't, I just kept an eye on all coins i believe "good coins", and i think DRM is a good potential investment when i saw the p2p anon, and i bought some DRM on bittrex after that.
I will aim to not disappoint. Though it will be a long road to travel, we will ultimately reach great heights

Ps.
I think Tomi was joking. Please do not take offense Smiley

johnny

Hello Dreamers,
Sorry it's been a couple days since I've checked in. Still progressing in the public out reach, recently I got in touch with a couple people that will help build ground swell. I also still intend to release an outline soon. I have had a lot of things to do lately. I apologize for the delays.

johnny
Pages:
Jump to: