Pages:
Author

Topic: Dreamcoin Revival 100% Proof Of Stake 15% Stake Rate [DRM] - page 19. (Read 27101 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
good luck with your revival  Smiley
Activity: 252
Community is the key here. I think some people's attitudes sell a coin short.
There are a lot of fail coins out there and a lot of false promises.
I will not make false promises or scam anybody. I didn't want control of Dreamcoin this was not a take over on my behalf.
This was a matter of picking up after the original dev threw a tantrum and stormed off virtually locking out and abandoning the community on what could have been a sinking ship. I understand your skepticism, but i feel you sell crypto short and cannot see beyond the exchanges and closed world view. We are a new industry with room to grow.
Dream is friendly and approachable with much promise for greater acceptance in a broader market than most. I have plans and future goals some of which will take time. The biggest hurdle in my eyes is a Proof of Stake coin android wallet after such is developed (I know others are working on this) I have a large variety of marketing strategies.
Yes we're not the flavor of the week and there are several obstacles to navigate. However with the attitude of pump to dump on to the next coin the eco system will not improve.
It probably would have been easier to start my own coin without any of the stigmas attached but that as well does not help anyone.
I have my own personal reasons for being in crypto and the top of which is not monetary but revolutionary
To make change to bring about a different means to decentralize and add a true democratic spectrum to exchange
To take some of the power back from the hands of tyrants

You may have your own goals principles and purposes
we all have our dreams....
Activity: 252

Dreams are an amalgam of images, ideas, emotions and sensations
They occur through a seemingly random process
Based on emotional and physiological reactions to events that have occurred in recent experience
They provide a continual update of how the subconscious reacts to the external environment.
The content and purpose of dreams are not definitively understood
The content and purpose belong strictly to the individual dreamer
Life is constantly changing and one's dreams are never identical to that of another individual.  
Dreams continue to be the topic of scientific speculation as well the topic of philosophical/religious interest and have been throughout our recorded history.

Dreamcoin.fi

Promo Video

Specs
Dreamcoin was launched and mined as an X11 (blake, bmw, groestl, jh, keccak, skein, luffa, cubehash, shavite, simd, echo)
It featured random block difficulty adjustment and set block rewards with Proof of Work first and then Proof of Stake with a 15% annual interest.
No Premine
Algorithm: X11 PoW & PoS
Ticker: DRM
Total coins: ~1.85 Million with PoW
Block reward: Starts at 500 coins per block and drops to 100 coins per with a random 350 coins after block 3500:
Reward-----Blocks
500        500
250        1500
350        3500
100        10000
PoW last: 10000 ~7 days (About a week)
PoS starts after block 8000
Block Generation Time: 60 seconds
PoS Minimum Age: 8 hours
PoS Maximum Age: Unlimited
Difficulty Readjusts every block
Confirmations on Transactions: 10