Pages:
Author

Topic: Dreamcoin Revival 100% Proof Of Stake 15% Stake Rate [DRM] - page 3. (Read 27059 times)

legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1013

That looks really cool!
What is that text? Looks like Gaelic?
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Shine Like The Sun
Hi all u Dreamers, I have made us a new logo design, tell me what u think and we can make it even better

- Tomi
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Yeah....thanks Tomi  Smiley My dreamcoins are still staking here...have gained a little over a thousand new dreamcoins through staking since the beginning.
Shine Like The Sun
A short update for all the Dreamers

I have contacted two exchanges Askcoin.com and Coldcryptos.com to in list Dreamcoin, please remember to vote (https://askcoin.net/votes) and (http://community.coldcryptos.com/threads/dreamcoin-to-cold-cryptos.394/).  The new improved Dreamcoin logo will be ready by tuesday 14. of october, I am using the same aesthetics as we have in the Dreamcoin promotional animation. Our production company 7th Wave in Finland has been granted a fund to promote a new feature animation film "Winter Edge" and we are looking into how Dreamcoin could help promote the movie and vice versa.

Thank u for your patience Dreamers, I will continue posting news both here and to our fb site

- Tomi

Activity: 107
Buy or not buy dream coin now - that's the question.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Is the dream dead yet? Or are you all still dreamers?  Cry
Shine Like The Sun
Hi imaru, I will write a status update this week, hold on brothers

- Tomi
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Anything new in here?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Hi trademark, great to hear from u. The newest updates will be, improved coin logo and the Dream Ecosystem. Johnny has been working on the other side of the globe (states) and will inform about the development. I am at the moment in charge of the facebook account and will be more active there once our ecosystem site is finished.

Hi Mathgamain,

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to seeing what the Dream Ecosystem is all about. Keep up the great work.  Hopefully it pays off for you, Johnny and all the dreamers.  Good luck!
Shine Like The Sun
Hi trademark, great to hear from u. The newest updates will be, improved coin logo and the Dream Ecosystem. Johnny has been working on the other side of the globe (states) and will inform about the development. I am at the moment in charge of the facebook account and will be more active there once our ecosystem site is finished.

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Hi Johnny and Mathgamain,

Been out of this thread for a while.  Sorry to see that DRM is no longer on any exchanges.  I still believe that you guys can turn DRM around.  Please let us fellow Dreamers know what plans/features, if any, are in the near future.  Hopefully, we can get in touch with Richie and try to get DRM listed again on Bittrex.  Dream on!  Smiley
Shine Like The Sun
How would 500 satoshi sound? That was the price in the last exchange we had at Allcoin.com

- Tomi

Activity: 27
Send me a PM if u wish to trade your DRMs for BTC with me, I will use them in our Dreambank (see roadmap).

We are still looking for an exchange that would begin to trade DRMs.

Remember to vote https://askcoin.net/votes

- Tomi

What is the rate?
Shine Like The Sun
Send me a PM if u wish to trade your DRMs for BTC with me, I will use them in our Dreambank (see roadmap).

We are still looking for an exchange that would begin to trade DRMs.

Remember to vote https://askcoin.net/votes

- Tomi

Activity: 252
Hello Dreamers,

I have not abandoned you.
Sorry I haven't been very active on here lately.
I am still working on progress,  the university just started classes for fall semester...
I will soon be exercising one of my strategies. ASU has one of the best ranked business programs in the country.
They also have a well ranked entrepreneurial program.
I am building social bridges and am working towards building a solid foundation...

I promise you all, good things will come in time.
The right partnerships are key...

Thank you
johnny
Activity: 61
I have a dream!
That my DRM will be worth something....
Activity: 22
I want out !
Any place I can exchange my DRM?
Shine Like The Sun
Hi u all dreamers, please vote at askcoin to get DRM on their exchange

https://askcoin.net/votes

- Tomi
Shine Like The Sun
I have send a request to re list us(Allcoin.com). We are building a solid foundation to the coin and it takes time. I will begin to look new exchanges for us meanwhile the Dream Ecosystem is being built.

- Tomi

Activity: 252
I feel like I should apologize to all the dreamers.
I am still working on building a proper foundation for this coin, and feel there is still hope.
This coin is not dead, we merely have new obstacles to overcome.
Johnny
Pages:
Jump to: