Pages:
Author

Topic: DREAMR - The First Platform For Dream Manifestation - page 55. (Read 5274 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 2
If by now crypto is not yet mass adopted and famous then somethings are not right. We have been lied to. We were told that 2019 is the year of the blockchain. What happened? What really happened?

Many have adopted the crytpo and few countries even started accepting transaction in Bitcoin. Only issue was many scam project came in last couple of years and people now taking additional steps before accepting anything.

IMO it's taking too many years already. We thought it all got corrected during the 2018 bear year. But it's almost the close of the year and nothing positive unfortunately

We all know how buoyant the industry was about 2-3 years ago, just as i have been stating, the industry was bastardized by a lot of unscrupulous individuals, many investors were scammed, many accounts were hacked, i can go on and on, so that led to investors not trusting the industry, so the aim should be how to get back investors into the blockchain industry and that will require a lot of convincing 

Things will become normal soon, as of now SEC is rejecting Bitcoin ETF, however ETF application going through lot of modification and within short time we could see it's getting approved by Sec. In short crytpo is getting adopted slowly but steadily
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
I was able to successfully complete my KYC application tide. I submitted my application at about 4pm yesterday and received a verdict at around 2am today. My KYC application was successful, I actually used my national ID card for the process.

Awesome. It actually takes a short time to complete KYC on IDCM exchange. I guess IDCM exchange is one of a few exchanges where KYC verification could be completed in just a few hours. You now have the opportunity to buy some DRMR tokens at a good discount amount.

It's awesome to know that the kyc procedure on IDCM exchange is brief and stress free. I would like to know if there's any chance to complete the kyc using other means of identification excluding the national ID card.

I remember completing my KYC sometime ago using my international passport. I can assure you that the process is not tedious and can be done without any directions. I personally carried out my verification without any difficulty.

I don't think kyc is tedious, with the right documents, you can fully conclude your kyc within the shortest time possible. What prevents most people from taking part in kyc is the lack of proper documents.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
If by now crypto is not yet mass adopted and famous then somethings are not right. We have been lied to. We were told that 2019 is the year of the blockchain. What happened? What really happened?

Many have adopted the crytpo and few countries even started accepting transaction in Bitcoin. Only issue was many scam project came in last couple of years and people now taking additional steps before accepting anything.

IMO it's taking too many years already. We thought it all got corrected during the 2018 bear year. But it's almost the close of the year and nothing positive unfortunately

We all know how buoyant the industry was about 2-3 years ago, just as i have been stating, the industry was bastardized by a lot of unscrupulous individuals, many investors were scammed, many accounts were hacked, i can go on and on, so that led to investors not trusting the industry, so the aim should be how to get back investors into the blockchain industry and that will require a lot of convincing 
copper member
Activity: 560
I was able to successfully complete my KYC application tide. I submitted my application at about 4pm yesterday and received a verdict at around 2am today. My KYC application was successful, I actually used my national ID card for the process.

Awesome. It actually takes a short time to complete KYC on IDCM exchange. I guess IDCM exchange is one of a few exchanges where KYC verification could be completed in just a few hours. You now have the opportunity to buy some DRMR tokens at a good discount amount.

It's awesome to know that the kyc procedure on IDCM exchange is brief and stress free. I would like to know if there's any chance to complete the kyc using other means of identification excluding the national ID card.

I remember completing my KYC sometime ago using my international passport. I can assure you that the process is not tedious and can be done without any directions. I personally carried out my verification without any difficulty.
copper member
Activity: 686

I must confess that I was surprised to see that the verification process was completed in just about 10 hours. In some exchange, the verification process takes a longer period of time. My major goal is to participate in the tokensale and get some dreamr tokens, I would encourage everyone to also participate in the STEO.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1

In my opinion, other means of identification should also be used for the kyc process. In most cases government issued means of identification is acceptable. It would be of immense benefit for the kyc to be completed as soon as possible because that's what gives one the opportunity to maximise the use of the exchange.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Activity: 242
I am A Champion for all I care

Great notice buddy. Thanks for telling.

And pretty fast as well. I guess this will inspire investor to purchase the tokens pretty fast as well in the exchange.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

If National ID is the sole requirement then its pretty easy and fast process. I'm planning on carrying out mine today by the close of work. Thanks for the heads up
copper member
Merit: 5

That's great news. Several persons were having issues with their KYC sometimes in the past. Its nice to know that the issue has been resolved and you were able to complete yours in less than 12 hours. I believe this would go a long way in ensuring that more persons participate in the tokensale.

That's really fast. I thought someone mentioned here it will take approx 72 hours but here it was less than 12 hours. BTW that was done at IDCM exchange right?

I believe the time frame for completing kyc is not fixed. In some cases it takes up to 72 hrs and in other cases it could be much lesser. We can actually say that the  time frame for kyc on IDCM is fair enough.
Activity: 364

That's great news. Several persons were having issues with their KYC sometimes in the past. Its nice to know that the issue has been resolved and you were able to complete yours in less than 12 hours. I believe this would go a long way in ensuring that more persons participate in the tokensale.

That was fast. IDCM.io takes a few hours for KYC verification, I guess that was the reason Dreamr Project team choose IDCM.io to hold the first STEO ever. Good luck to the Dreamr project team, I hope to see more people participate in to STEO.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102

Activity: 406

That's really fast. I thought someone mentioned here it will take approx 72 hours but here it was less than 12 hours. BTW that was done at IDCM exchange right?
copper member
Activity: 560

Activity: 140
We were meant to understand that sec already gave her approval for tokensales. Is this the case here? I'm confuse really

That’s right. Dreamr team says it’s approved by SEC, that’s what got my interest at the First glance. Dreamr tokens, DRMR, would be the first security tokens sold on an exchange. IDCM is lucky to have DRMR bringing in much more volume to the exchange.

I guess the approval that was gotten is connected to the project as a company where the token holders are viewed as shareholders. In this case, it should be allowed for United States citizens to become shareholders of the company, but would only be feasible after 12 months of the tokens be launched on a cryptocurrency exchange.

Good information. So it means token holders will be enjoy all benefits like  shareholder of any company? This is important factor as people have another reason to hold tokens.
copper member
Activity: 686
copper member
Merit: 5
We were meant to understand that sec already gave her approval for tokensales. Is this the case here? I'm confuse really

That’s right. Dreamr team says it’s approved by SEC, that’s what got my interest at the First glance. Dreamr tokens, DRMR, would be the first security tokens sold on an exchange. IDCM is lucky to have DRMR bringing in much more volume to the exchange.

I guess the approval that was gotten is connected to the project as a company where the token holders are viewed as shareholders. In this case, it should be allowed for United States citizens to become shareholders of the company, but would only be feasible after 12 months of the tokens be launched on a cryptocurrency exchange.

It's awesome to know that the dreamr project is at the top of her game. With the approval she has gotten from SEC, it would be easier to function in the United States. Am also very excited about the prospect of the project. There's so much more which would be achieved when the project development starts to unfold.
copper member
Activity: 350

Your explanation seems a bit different or strange and I see it to be rather very insightful. From your explanation, I can see that the dreamr project must have gained some reputation from the United States government which would have inspired the approval.
copper member

Activity: 242
I am A Champion for all I care
I'm seeing little excitement about the very important features of Dreamr yet on social space.
I like to know the member of teams and advisors inboard that would help dreamr achieve its dream.
Pages:
Jump to: