Pages:
Author

Topic: Drop of over $500 on the price of a bitcoin last 24 hours - page 3. (Read 697 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
With mixed sort of news coming, bitcoin fell sharply last 24 hour breaking all the so called resistance point of 6500 and 6300 to reach around $6K.
Where next? Below $5K or rise back to $10K?

It's a pretty brutal semester, if we just look at it from this year's price range. But do not forget, last year we experienced fantastic things, and I think the market should be balanced because the community also does not grow too big. But I think if everyone is on the positive side, then the upsurge will happen soon, because the news that comes will not be decisive unless we have confirmed.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
until the cue ball is determined and will not be regulated, the price will float as the waves. we are waiting for positive news
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
I think that the cheapness of bitcoins is due to the lack of demand from investors. This has already happened with bitcoin and in the long run the market has a chance to recover by itself.
Activity: 238
not always our expectations are met, the market is very volatile, I think not all investors are ready to enter the market, so it is believed that while this situation will be for some time.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
It is hard to see bitcoin's price is falling. No one can predict the bitcoin or the cryptocurrency market because it is volatile. It already reached it's lowest price since january 2018 but i still believe in bitcoin that it will bounce back again. Never lose hope. Many investors now are willing to invest.
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
With mixed sort of news coming, bitcoin fell sharply last 24 hour breaking all the so called resistance point of 6500 and 6300 to reach around $6K.
the resistance on $6k usd is already been broke. and bitcoin is now below $6k, I think it will last for more weeks, because it will be tough for it now since the resistance is continuously breaking.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack

Odds are ~$4000 for 2½ years or so.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Market is down. I'm scared about it, hope it returns again it's right position...
Activity: 114
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Bitcoin is asset, that has some value changes of 10% ! You have to accept that if you invest in Bitcoin, it is has a very volatil and not Pretty stable value (at the Moment ) !
Activity: 647
buy bitcoin
I think we will test 5300-5400$ range and if it breaks, 4000$ range. Also, the RSI is going up and the price is going down, strangely
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
We could really never know. We all know that the market for cryptocurrency is volatile.
However all we could do, is wish it will stick to $6k. and doesnt hit below $5k.
But in the end of the game, the real affected are not only the bitcoin.
But almost all the cryptos. Lets just wait and pray it would pass this critical situation.
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Bitcoin has reached the lowest point of the year today. The $5800 may not be able to support tomorrow. The next support price is $4800. If the current decline, it will soon drop to $4800.
Activity: 420
I know Bitcoin price is still unstable which I thought that a few days ago was the cheapest price but my speculation was wrong. BTC will return $ 3k - $ 4k, so be sure the altcoin will continue to dump in the next few months. There will be panic, psychological fear from investors. And this is the best time for you to buy crypto. The dump will be a very powerful bump. By the end of 2018 BTC could reach $ 20k.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
There are always bad news and price is down every month. It will probably better than that. I believe the future but I have earned more than I act hastily
Today is still a red fire day with Bitcoin and altcoin! Most digital coins are discounted! Bitcoin risk of $ 3,000 in the near future can happen!
Activity: 647
buy bitcoin
today's joke: "Bitcoin is going to $6000 on the 24th June Which is 666 because 2+4=6 June is the 6th month of the year, then on the bull run takes of after."
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
It really hurts seeing price consistently low since the beginning of the year, but again you will only loss if you convert all your cryptos to fiat this time. It doesn't make sense that despite of bullish news markets are so negative maybe whales are just setting traps.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
I hope this will work, to be honest I saw some people are very panicked a few hours ago because of this, let's see the bright side, many people are buying some coins with a large enough amount
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I wouldn't be surprised to see Bitcoin fall below the $5k mark and get closer to the $4k mark, but this entire market can shift in a matter of minutes and Bitcoin could get back to the $7k again. This is how extremely volatile this cryptocurrency market truly is. I remember Bitcoin jumping by $1000 in a matter of minutes in recent times where there was no conclusive reason to explain why that happened. Don't worry about the value dipping too much.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
It is difficult to predict. many of the factors that determine whether the course can go up or down. Perhaps many people predict will begin to rise. but of course, the possibility to go down will still be there. hope only the best for the profit that could be obtained. of course, everyone is already restless as the decline continues until today.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
Unfortunately, that was a bad thing to see in the past few days. ~ 40 billion market capitals were blown in one day. and there is no sign of ending. Bitcoin has slipped past 6k in the past few hours. This is the lowest price after 3 consecutive fluctuations this year. Hope is a tragedy of the market.
Pages:
Jump to: