Pages:
Author

Topic: Drop of over $500 on the price of a bitcoin last 24 hours - page 6. (Read 697 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 13
Is world cup this year can affect Bitcoin or cryptocurrency price? I know Bitcoin price is still unstable which I thought that a few days ago was the cheapest price but my speculation was wrong.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
the upward trend will not start. It started to look like a dick and the market started to fall. If so, most investors seem to quit investing in crypto money money and go away
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
With mixed sort of news coming, bitcoin fell sharply last 24 hour breaking all the so called resistance point of 6500 and 6300 to reach around $6K.
$17B gone on the total crypto market cap.

Where next? Below $5K or rise back to $10K?
Gladly it stayed on $6,000 and I wasn't able to see $5,900 but some price tracker put that mark for bitcoin's price. We have to be positive that the next price will be back to $10,000 as soon as possible.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
It is really hard to predict this market. Anything can happen in the next instance. But I really hope that the price will not go below $6k and will start recovering soon.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
It is difficult to give any forecasts about the course.I hope he will recover.Let's not panic. let's wait a little.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
It will be probably caused by some efforts of large-scale investors to manipulate .Through the futures market, institutional investors and large-scale retail traders manipulated the market to cash out short contracts by purchasing and selling massive amounts of Bitcoin in a correlated manner. Market is hard to predict, everyone is expecting a strong recovery from the market.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
not all predictions and willingness can be achieved, sometimes not in accordance with our expectations. the market is very sensitive, everyone is worried and maybe investors are hesitant to enter the market today. the downtrend or bear market continues and I'm sure the market will not stabilize in the near future.
Activity: 946
Merit: 105
With mixed sort of news coming, bitcoin fell sharply last 24 hour breaking all the so called resistance point of 6500 and 6300 to reach around $6K.
Where next? Below $5K or rise back to $10K?
Pages:
Jump to: