Pages:
Author

Topic: Drop of over $500 on the price of a bitcoin last 24 hours - page 5. (Read 697 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 36
With mixed sort of news coming, bitcoin fell sharply last 24 hour breaking all the so called resistance point of 6500 and 6300 to reach around $6K.
Where next? Below $5K or rise back to $10K?
Rise back to $10k? Not yet bro! At least, nothing depicts that yet as the bears sure shows they are strictly in control and maybe the bulls are just somewhere waiting for the best moment to strike back but does not look like any time yet. In that case, I see us going lower than $6,000 but how low is what we will get to see with time.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
It actually pinned it a little below $6k but some little wick with nothing so interesting as there was no volume on bounce and apparently, this market is set to go lower except a miracle happens.
A downward channel has formed tracing from 5th of May when we had the test towards $10k, and with that, I presume the next test should be around $5500 and possibly a bit downward before another possible bear flag formation or a bounce. Time will tell though which one plays out but in summary, with the sell volume, this is going to be a long one to the downside.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
I see more descending again than going up, seeing the trend at the end of this week cryptocurrency market is filled with negative news and make bitcoin prices weaken. Yes maybe the bitcoin price will be going down to the 5k price in the next few hours, this will make the user panic and sell bitcoin. If the negative news coming to cryptocurrency is a hacked exchange this will make the price increase will take a long time, to make investors believe back to cryptocurrency.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
With mixed sort of news coming, bitcoin fell sharply last 24 hour breaking all the so called resistance point of 6500 and 6300 to reach around $6K.
It was pretty messed up right now, bloody markets this month as the large dumps take from $7600 to $6700 then followed by this one which is fluctuating around $6000 to $5900, I thought it will stabilize to $7000 as some people are saying it will take a huge upwards this June but the opposite was bound to happen, well it is not the end of June but we should not fully expect from unpredictable market to turn the exact things.
Activity: 406
Merit: 255
I have no fear of further price drops. This quality in bitcoin annoys me but I'm already used to it. Sometimes I even make money on volatility. But trading on the stock exchange is not my main income. I have long since returned all the money invested in bitcoin so I can afford to keep calm in any conditions.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
It's hard to predict bitcoin price right now because market still unstable, maybe bitcoin price will drop below $5K or also have chance rise to $10K, I don't think FIFA 2018 will affected cryptocurrencies market price, I only knew that Bitcoin price will affected altcoin price, Bitcoin is still young and the price is always changing, so things sometimes happen that nobody can predict, remember never invest more than you can afford to lose
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
It normally happens since the huge drop in price last december and the start of this year happened, it will recover a bit and will drop again and same thing is happening all over again. But I'm not worried because as a trader, I can still make money from this kind of market condition. Below 5k or back to 10k usd? Honestly no one can give you an answer to that since cryptocurrency market is pure speculation and there are still no studies that can prove that price can be predicted by an analysis. We have seen Bitcoin price go up to almost 10k usd, and we can still expect that it can still recover, so why not just buy the dip?  Wink
Activity: 952
Merit: 253
As long as the bitcoin will not break another resistance below $6k and i think that there will be another chance for bitcoin to increase again. It looks like the bitcoin will be so easy to break the resistance but remember this depends on the bitcoin trend itself. If you are seeing the whales has been creating FOMO and the pump will have started.
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
Guys, it's okay, let's not panic, now the time is coming when technology develops and evolves and regulators of different countries try to find an adequate way to regulate this market (states that are negatively disposed of in bitcoin's very little).
We can not say how long this will last, but the crypto-currencies are not going anywhere in our lives, they came here seriously and for a long time!
Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
www.Artemis.co
Technical analysis don't work. At least for cryptocurrency, it don't. Though most of the price changes are speculations. Some are emotionally inspired while some are driven by large investors.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256

Famouse prediction is this year low will be 6k and high 60k.
It was below 6k for a while, then bounce back to 6,1k. I hope this is the last low and bullish in the upcoming weeks.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Creative & digital marketing agency
Hi, I think the bitcoin will continue deeply drop to 5500$. The market cap remains only ~billion 255$ now! We need to wait at the end of this year to recover the market!
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
No one can estimate bitcoin prices with certainty, everyone can only assume with the current market conditions are down, I think this is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin, because I believe Bitcoin will increase in the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
That's not good news.
In my opinion, the price of bitcoin will fluctuate in the range of 6K to 7K in the future, because there will be a lot of people who choose to sell tokens through repeated fluctuations in the range.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
the current situation is bad, maybe the price of Bitcoin will fall to $ 5.8K and I hope there is strong support at that price

Is world cup this year can affect Bitcoin or cryptocurrency price? I know Bitcoin price is still unstable which I thought that a few days ago was the cheapest price but my speculation was wrong.
Maybe it could affect the use case of Crypto for betting, hotel payments, booze, etc. I think the use case of crypto will grow during the world cup but, I doubt it could affect the price drastically
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Is world cup this year can affect Bitcoin or cryptocurrency price? I know Bitcoin price is still unstable which I thought that a few days ago was the cheapest price but my speculation was wrong.

I don't think World Cup has anything to do with it. Yes, it steals a fair share of attention from crypto, but in terms of money flow it doens't affect crypto.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4

I do not think it is worldcup, i think the speculation surrounding coinbase lately, the fraud activity on some exchanges announced. The murder attempt on mccafee and more other negative news which has baulked the trend and forced people to dump naively

Every price will pump up soon and we just have to hodl and biy the dip if we can afford it.
Thats all i guess.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
It's a hard one to predict these days. I thought leading into the end of June, the start of July we would see a bull run, but it's not looking that way. Lucky i'm here for the long haul or I might be stressing out by now. To be honest I see lots of positive news most days how blockchain is being used around the world, so it's only a matter of time before the price heads north again.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
ONe Social Network.
Now the market for correction and therefore you can not worry about the fact that the price of BTС falls but hope that after a while everything will adjust and go up
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
$17B gone on the total crypto market cap.

Gladly it stayed on $6,000 and I wasn't able to see $5,900 but some price tracker put that mark for bitcoin's price. We have to be positive that the next price will be back to $10,000 as soon as possible.
Sad to see this drastic drop in the market cap. I think Bitcoin might fall even further and will begin recovering by the end of July and will start an insane rally sometime in August. This is simply my gut feeling and I don't base these predictions on any sort of analysis whatsoever. We all are aware of the risks involved with this cryptocurrency market due to its extreme volatility. In such bear market conditions, I suggest going out and taking a breather since watching the charts and trying to predict what will happen next won't help much in this market.
Pages:
Jump to: