Pages:
Author

Topic: dropping value - page 15. (Read 5029 times)

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584
September 14, 2017, 02:14:20 PM
I think it's a response to the rumors that China will close down exchanges. That in top of the ban on ICOs definitely scared weak hands. I couldn't careless about what Jaime Can't-even-remember-rest-of-his-name has to say. He spews shit about bitcoin on a fairly regular basis.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
September 14, 2017, 01:19:20 PM
It will gradually bounce back. After the bad news some optimistic people who believe in bitcoin will again buy because of its low price. Then again it will surely rise up.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
September 14, 2017, 01:16:54 PM
Calm down man, have you seen how bitcoin gaining its price back after hard dump. it's already happening so often that this event always stick to my mind but I wonder how people couldn't learn from it.
You just need to hold, or be ready to buy as much as possible. if you don't trust me, see the graph of bitcoin and you will eventually say thank to me at the end.
People should consider on thinking about learning the system of Bitcoin in terms of its price so that they could know what is the reason for Bitcoin to drop its price for now. Hence, bitcoin development is sure have a big factor in accordance to the changes it makes daily so we can definitely make sure that it is also a part of bitcoin growth and development for it to experience progress in terms of future transaction and  value.
Activity: 798
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
September 14, 2017, 01:02:21 PM
I think the bitcoin price will go back up again. maybe this is just a panic while up and down the bitcoin price is a common thing in trading.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
September 14, 2017, 06:30:25 AM
Cause some stupid CEO saying that "Bitcoin is a cheat" , so it makes bitcoin dropping valuable really hard. This world is really fair.
Activity: 189
September 14, 2017, 06:20:09 AM
Yes you can convert your bitcoin into PHP and you can withdraw it in atm thru cardless transaction..
Activity: 10
September 14, 2017, 04:55:47 AM
Value of bitcoin has dropped to 30% today from thursday. It hit the record of $2700 and now has dropped to 30% by today. A broad range of cryptocurrencies like ripple, dash,monero etc have dropped their value and in most cases even more steeply.
Activity: 770
Merit: 268
September 14, 2017, 04:33:20 AM
Everyone says "hold, buy as it won't be as cheap as it is now" but once China officially announce that crypto exchanges are banned (in few weeks IMO) then it's price will be $1000 or less. Better sell it now.
The reason why others are stating for 'HODL and if possible buy as much possible' is that we have seen bitcoin rise strongly from each problematic situation. Everytime bitcoin value plummeted its recovery was way more stronger. Just check the price trend of bitcoin you will understand the point of view.
There was time when many were believing that china-markets were ruling bitcoin world. However that POV has been changed since last year or so.

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
September 14, 2017, 03:56:56 AM
This is normal to see that the price of bitcoin is going down because there is a person that says that bitcoin is a fraud and he think that it is just a useless currency and will not work in the future and you can see the effect of it but if you will think for long term happenings then you can see that the price of bitcoin right now is nothing compared for the possible price in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
September 14, 2017, 03:10:52 AM
If you can't wait with your investment, then making profits through trading isn't your cup of tea TBH.
The value is dropping because of sudden rumors that were spread by Chinese in order to manipulate the markets and move it down, short it and make money over it because if you can clearly observe, panic sells are huge compared to pumps as it took months for Bitcoin to get to this level and a few moments to slide down below 3900. Keep faith in your decision, Bitcoin has always recovered and charts are saying that it will recover back one more time. Stay calm and don't panic "sell". By using the word "invest", you agree that you fully understand the risks associated with it. I know how it feels when markets turn red and tend to go against our decision, but holding is the only option you have in order to succeed and profit from this.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
September 14, 2017, 03:05:09 AM
Everyone says "hold, buy as it won't be as cheap as it is now" but once China officially announce that crypto exchanges are banned (in few weeks IMO) then it's price will be $1000 or less. Better sell it now.

I think there is some validity in your statement, but to counter it, take a look at what the Bitcoin price has been doing for the past couple of hours. It's been fluttering around 3,800-3,900. If it was going on a downward plunge, I'd expect the price to have fallen to at least 3,500 by now.
Activity: 14
September 14, 2017, 02:54:02 AM
it is depend on demand but i think china ban who effect this down
Activity: 8
September 14, 2017, 02:47:27 AM
"The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient." Roll Eyes
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
September 14, 2017, 02:39:05 AM
Don't make it the bitcoin value down at this time is an excessive concern, i think the bitcoin value will not be long again will increasing again, this is while i guess just be patient and keep holding bitcoin owned don't get it in rush.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
September 14, 2017, 02:01:16 AM
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
September 14, 2017, 01:54:38 AM
what's happening in the bitcoin?? Why continue his descent? should we Convert bitcoin in php?? Im worried for this, my bitcoin is still down,
Don't be so over reacted, if you believed that bitcoin has a better future you shouldn't react like that, you've became  childish. I know its your money not mine but be calm and keep holding your coins and let your patience be applied at this point of time.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 14, 2017, 01:48:49 AM
what's happening in the bitcoin?? Why continue his descent? should we Convert bitcoin in php?? Im worried for this, my bitcoin is still down,

Try to read news and articles. The industry itself is volatile so don't be too shocked when the price of Bitcoin is fluctuating. Due to recent fake news and the public statement of the CEO of JP Morgan contributes to the depreciation of the value of the Bitcoin. Should you convert? You can answer your question, It's your strategy and you are the one who has the control over your coins, not other people. Though, There are still a lot of investors are not afraid to invest in this industry, having that said it is still better to be prepared for a sudden twist of faith and always plan for the worst.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
September 14, 2017, 01:19:16 AM
I suggest NO instead this is the best time to buy more bitcoin if you have extra funds to buy, dropping price is a very normal situation in bitcoin world no need to panic just relax  and hold your btc.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 14, 2017, 12:36:48 AM
If you convert your bitcoin now, you will lost your money and then you will regret it when the price go up, just hold on to your coin and dont be panic, wait for a few weeks then the price will go up again, and this situation is normal and there are so many times that bitcoin experienced this situation and in the end bitcoin still the strongest crypto currency
But what will happen if the price of bitcoin will be plunged again? I sure a lot of people will be more panic and try to sold all of their coin as fast as possible before others has done it.
In some reasons this is not a normal correction.
Activity: 196
September 14, 2017, 12:10:39 AM
You dont have to panic. Just relax, its to reserve youre bitcoin. Because the value is more more high, Its better if you dont convert to php, wait for a day or a month, i think in december the value is more high. I think he reach the $6k
Pages:
Jump to: