Pages:
Author

Topic: [DSH] Dashcoin (Cryptonote, automated source) - page 31. (Read 216678 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100
dump,dump,dump,dump, the end Grin

Its hard to see pump when this coin has no features.
agree, no features, no fate! I told this (page 45) Wink
Dev,what's the status of GUI wallet development?
Activity: 185

agree, no features, no fate! I told this (page 45) Wink
Activity: 36
Merit: 0

it has pumped to 7 sat(btc) per DASH in poloniex, I saw on Oct, 14. Current, I am very happy if it dump under 0.1 satoshi(~33 xmr satoshi) again. Pray for that will happen. Sell, sell, sell low price before so late  Roll Eyes
Activity: 731
Merit: 500

Activity: 185
Activity: 122
The price is low,now I can send DSH to poloniex successfully.  Cry Cry
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I said: "All markets will credit slowly until pumping very long". Now, I am waitting to buy cheap price. Who have, plz sell for me low, please  Cheesy

Please view under sign
Activity: 212
R.M.H. Ether 2013
Hi
dsh.extremepool.org have payment problem i think, i minded 880789.00000000 and i received 319616.00000000 only been 2 days now  Undecided
Known issue with the open source pool software, magnified by the recent events. Reported to developers but no fix still. I will work on that after I see what causes the wallet problems

Hello slb. I have some problem. I transfered 10 mil dsh three days ago, and still is not coming to poloniex. I am able to see them on the block chain but they are unconfirmed. Any help about this?

I would submit a ticket at polo.
Activity: 122
The price is dirt cheap again  Huh Huh
Activity: 186
just did a send direct from minergate to poloniex and it looks like it is coming through

DSH   2313414.26141806   2014-10-09.01:34:31   PENDING (1 of 10 confirmations)
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
if your unable to send coins without getting it rejected all the time, its best to move it all to a new wallet. i have bene doing that and have moved about 327 million out of 406 million and have been able to transfer from the new wallet with no hassles.
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
Crypto enthusiast
Hi
dsh.extremepool.org have payment problem i think, i minded 880789.00000000 and i received 319616.00000000 only been 2 days now  Undecided
Known issue with the open source pool software, magnified by the recent events. Reported to developers but no fix still. I will work on that after I see what causes the wallet problems

Hello slb. I have some problem. I transfered 10 mil dsh three days ago, and still is not coming to poloniex. I am able to see them on the block chain but they are unconfirmed. Any help about this?

i think alb said there are delays at the moment due to the large volume of txn flowing through the network. if your transaction is on the block chain it should get processed eventually. paying a higher fee helps.
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
Crypto enthusiast
Hi

lol...i did the same check last night and I found the same issue and emailed extreme pool thinking it was just an accounting problem. looks like it's not. is this caused by payments sent by the pool that maybe rejected by the network and the pool wallets not reconciling these returned funds to a user's account? if so, the pool wallet balance would exceed their total mined balance less what they think they had successfully sent and they should be able to manually payout the difference.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Hi

slb
Activity: 598
Merit: 501
Hi
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hi
Activity: 123
how much coins in circulaton here?
slb
Activity: 598
Merit: 501
Currently there are no waiting transactions and new transactions should pass easily. Round numbers with no dust should be included in the blockchain within 1 or 2 blocks at the current network state. ~8% of all coins are on sell orders on Poloniex.
The pump was coordinated with a flooding attack (multiple small transactions made to prevent real transactions to pass fast). This plus 15+% of the existing coins moving at the same time resulted as huge delay.

@nrg_wolf  I will PM you to see where the problem is
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
With all these transaction problems mentioned, I am gonna hold the DSH in my wallet and wait for a message from the dev informing us he fixed this problem. It will be interesting to find how long it will take him. Smooth transaction processing is kind of a key importance to any coin...

agreed considering you cant even consolidate coins from many wallets into just one. block chain just does not accept them. :-/
thats unless someone makes me an offer i cant refuse for the wallet and key files containing over 406 million between them.
Activity: 886
Merit: 504
With all these transaction problems mentioned, I am gonna hold the DSH in my wallet and wait for a message from the dev informing us he fixed this problem. It will be interesting to find how long it will take him. Smooth transaction processing is kind of a key importance to any coin...
Pages:
Jump to: