Pages:
Author

Topic: [DSH] Dashcoin (Cryptonote, automated source) - page 35. (Read 216683 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
yes, you are right Smiley

its moveing that slowly that moveing coins around is near impossible.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
yes, you are right Smiley
legendary
everithing is stuck on block 66775?Huh??

not stuck, just very slow atm.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
everithing is stuck on block 66775?Huh??
legendary
why is no1 finding any blocks.....
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Tried to send 10 DSH with fee of 1000 and nothing. It is impossible to send. Impossible. Sad

Please, can someone, provide some advice or help?
just keep sending every minute
Activity: 168
Tried to send 10 DSH with fee of 1000 and nothing. It is impossible to send. Impossible. Sad

Please, can someone, provide some advice or help?
Dumping or now totally depends on the mining cost for miners. Grin

at current value, 5.6khs gives 0.013 btc...... pissed i missed selling at its peak. could have made some nice dollars.... Sad

so all n all profits are around the usual levels again and DSH joins the ranks of most other poor daily profit coins....
price may go up and down,who know?? Grin

hard to say, if that was a planned pump then i highly doubt it ill rise anytime soon again, if it does then dsh will buy my small fishing boat...... until then my 466000000 will stay locked up
I am looking forward to DSH GUI & Web Wallet
legendary

at current value, 5.6khs gives 0.013 btc...... pissed i missed selling at its peak. could have made some nice dollars.... Sad

so all n all profits are around the usual levels again and DSH joins the ranks of most other poor daily profit coins....

hard to say, if that was a planned pump then i highly doubt it ill rise anytime soon again, if it does then dsh will buy my small fishing boat...... until then my 466000000 will stay locked up

legendary

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
The dump seems to be slowing down on polo. I sold some so I'm cool to hold the rest and see how things play out.
Activity: 185
it was a big mistake to list at poloniex without  any new developments! the coin very soon die. Dont believe ? just wait and you will see. as 4 me, i abondon mine this coin! good luck 4 all! By the way great pump and dump! my congratulations!
I guess most of the trading volumn with the price above 1000 XMR satoshi was played by one person,in order to attract more investors.
now I can sent,but WTF,I can't yesterday when the price is high.
Activity: 168
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
Crypto enthusiast
can't believe the boost in difficulty that's happened in the last day. a good move by polo in opening an xmr market first and hopefully a btc one follows with sustained volumes and price appreciation. if we can get those bounties completed that's sure to follow. just look at xdn
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
so the pump and dump already over? Huh thats a "dash"
Activity: 212
R.M.H. Ether 2013
DSH Bounty Thread updated!!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9030934

Whats new?

DSH Web Wallet & DSH Apps  Grin

Thankyou community!!
Pages: