Pages:
Author

Topic: [DSH] Dashcoin (Cryptonote, automated source) - page 33. (Read 216690 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
it's looks like Poloniex wallet is stuck  Huh PENDING  no confirmations  Undecided

Did you submit a ticket?
Not a hard fix.

Thy fix it already  Cheesy
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
R.M.H. Ether 2013
it's looks like Poloniex wallet is stuck  Huh PENDING  no confirmations  Undecided

Did you submit a ticket?
Not a hard fix.
slb
Activity: 598
Merit: 501
xminingpool is now working correctly.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
slb
Hi guys,
The huge amount of transactions in the past 24 hours are causing delay in the transaction process. The network is adjusting and the maximum block size is almost doubled, but it is still possible a small number of transactions to not be included included in the blockchain (~10-20 transactions). If you are one of those unfortunate guys your money are not lost. You just need to 'reset' to see your Dashcoins. You can check your transactions in chainradar to see is it passed or is it still in the transaction pool. The network handled the spike in the transaction count pretty well, considering we had almost double the amount of transactions Litecoin has in the last 24 hours.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
0.5 btc for 500 mil DSH, who sell, plz pm me Roll Eyes
yet again no1 will sell you that amount at that low.

I don't buy your DASH, I buy other person.  Roll Eyes
slb
I owe someone dash and I can't pay him back nor can I send my own coins anywhere.  Dash is fooked up and I just about give up on this coin.  I have millions in my wallet that I resynced and reset and waited 24 hours per instructions a shit ton of time and I'm tired a messing with it.  Either this was intentionally done to prevent those who mined before the pump in stopping them from selling or this coin's network a just terrible.  If someone is interested in buying my wallet key worth 108 million dash but 35 Million needs to be paid back to someone else, let me know and make me a offer.  Maybe you will have better luck getting the coins out.
PM sent.
Activity: 333
I owe someone dash and I can't pay him back nor can I send my own coins anywhere.  Dash is fooked up and I just about give up on this coin.  I have millions in my wallet that I resynced and reset and waited 24 hours per instructions a shit ton of time and I'm tired a messing with it.  Either this was intentionally done to prevent those who mined before the pump in stopping them from selling or this coin's network a just terrible.  If someone is interested in buying my wallet key worth 108 million dash but 35 Million needs to be paid back to someone else, let me know and make me a offer.  Maybe you will have better luck getting the coins out.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
yet again no1 will sell you that amount at that low.
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
Crypto enthusiast
Type "reset" in Your wallet and You probaly see, that Your coins are there.
and why they were not passed

i don't see this command when i type 'help' in the wallet or daemon console. is this an undocumented feature?
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
lol cheap days are over and many dumpers already dumped

If I can't get it, I still wait. I hope it's dump under 0.1 satoshi per DASH Grin

maybe you can place a buy order at subtoshi it maybe filled slowly.

If I can't get it, I still wait. I hope it's dump under 0.1 satoshi per DASH Grin
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

The transaction was rejected by the network.  Most likely due to its large size.
I tried .5 mil,1 mil,all failed.

only allow send 500k DSH per transaction

---------------------------------------
I need buy 500mil DASH 0.3 btc. Who are have Please send me via address: DAemCKgE4LGDnYQnisNm7yUxKuy45NbzX7vMQ8tUcWJcLZaYw2NvrnP8yHi1UoSimUM1LRm5TJWbsg1 7f4WT2wum1H78jDY and pm me to complete transaction, I will give btc as value of DSH

no1 will sell much at such little priceing considering that amount is currently worth  1.27 btc.....

No, I want to buy 500 mil with smallest price
0.3 btc. If nobody sell, I still wait until get it.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

The transaction was rejected by the network.  Most likely due to its large size.

I need buy 500mil DASH 0.3 btc. Who are have Please send me via address: DAemCKgE4LGDnYQnisNm7yUxKuy45NbzX7vMQ8tUcWJcLZaYw2NvrnP8yHi1UoSimUM1LRm5TJWbsg1 7f4WT2wum1H78jDY and pm me to complete transaction, I will give btc as value of DSH

no1 will sell much at such little priceing considering that amount is currently worth  1.27 btc.....

slb
Thanks to pwstegman we have FAQ section on our site:
http://dashcoin.net/faq/
If anyone have something to add, or you have struggled with a problem which is not there, add your question in this thread or PM me with it Smiley
Activity: 212
R.M.H. Ether 2013
For the listeners out there  Wink

Dashcoin DSH Bounty Development Fund
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dsh-dashcoin-cryptonote-bounty-development-fund-804330

Thankyou to those that have contributed so far!

GUI Wallet is a priority, we will most likely see the web wallet launched sooner than later.
The apps will also come in time.

What else does the community want from DSH? What features? What services?

Also
And an upcoming article to help with some exposure. bitcoinbarbie.com who has already done a couple of cryptonote stories, most recent the official statement from CryptoNote regarding the so called exploit, will be publishing an article this week on DSH.

slb
We have more transactions in the last 36 hours than all Cryptonote currencies. The max block size will increase with time. Adjustment takes time. We have ~400 transactions in the pool currently with 5-10 transactions passing per block (every 2 minutes), so it takes time. The way to make fast transfer in the current situation is 'transfer 1' + big fee (calculate how much by seeing the transaction pool @ chainradar). Be aware that 'transfer 1' affects anonymity.
Pages:
Jump to: