Pages:
Author

Topic: [DSH] Dashcoin (Cryptonote, automated source) - page 56. (Read 216687 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
selling 9.694.800 dashcoin offer please

S--- Coin!!!!! Dash for an escape! Run for the hills!!!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
selling 9.694.800 dashcoin offer please
Activity: 434
bitcoinvest.cc
I want to sell 650,000 DSH for 650,000 BCN (1:1). PM me!

I sell DSH for BCN (2:1)

several millions, lol.

PM me  Grin
I don't accept bitcoin, is not a joke is the true.
Activity: 521
Merit: 256

I think you made a mistake... shouldn't it be 650,000 DSH for 650,000 BTC? Cheesy
Activity: 406

LOL  good luck with that
Activity: 421
Activity: 258
You can trust me, I have an avatar
not dead, just undiscovered, tradeing happens in tradeing thread until a real exchange lists dsh.....

And where we trading with this coin, link please or PM?
Thanks

Trading happens here-  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dsh-dashcoin-trading-thread-and-otc-xchg-bid-x-ask-x-last-x-711886
Activity: 414
Merit: 101
not dead, just undiscovered, tradeing happens in tradeing thread until a real exchange lists dsh.....

And where we trading with this coin, link please or PM?
Thanks
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I mined it from the very start, but so far it didn't break through.  Sad
Yep, so did I.  I've got 9.5 million coins that are going to die on my computer.  Dev doesn't really try, too many coins and no innovation.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
I mined it from the very start, but so far it didn't break through.  Sad
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

yup it is a 100% clone of bytecoin without premine with no development costs, that's why we only focus on mining and trading..if it grows maybe we can have more use of this coin.

looks dead = dirt cheap...this is the cheapest you can buy in or mine with low difficulty..i guess.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Activity: 294
I think so, maybe dead.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Why so quiet 4 days no one post is the coin death or what...
Activity: 18
We can do everything to promote DSH will get 1 sat. Nice job.

I'm trying to do this but no one want's to help. I'm trying to list every twitter user from the 'dash community' to make a marketing team or something like. I know that a coin needs time to rise, but with some marketing actions we can make it in less time.

Once again, if you or someone is interested send me a mail datoldminer[at]gmail.com or #dashcoin @ freenode
We can do everything to promote DSH will get 1 sat. Nice job.
slb
Activity: 598
Merit: 501
We need programming tutorials. The bounties are not big, but they will bring to Dashcoin more potential. More info here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dsh-help-dashcoin-grow-698268
I don't think DSH will up the price when DSH listed on Mintpal, Poloniex or bittrex. Aeon is the example.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
VOTE DHASCOIN ON SWISSCEX!  Wink Kiss

https://www.swisscex.com/voting

OR

Every 0.00005 BTC sent to a vote address listed below will be credited with one vote!

Dash coin don't need SWISSCEX. Before couple of weeks AEON win the voting, and they never listed AEON on their exchange. They say that the cryptonote coins are very difficult to implement in the exchange. So its wasting time or money for voting on SWISSCEX. This coin need Poloniex or Bittrex. 

Not sure if Bittrex is the way here. Poloniex seems to be the home for the CryptoNote coins. Smiley

i cant see the problem with bittrex, it seems way more popular then Mintpal these days. and polo is just as good so maybe get listed on both exchanges and get more coverage. how is the dev not looking into doing these things, or are you just happy with dash becomeing stagnent.....
Activity: 11
Dashcoin = deadcoin  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: