Pages:
Author

Topic: [DSH] Dashcoin (Cryptonote, automated source) - page 54. (Read 216687 times)

slb
Activity: 598
Merit: 501
Slb can i ask ya, but what exactly are your plans for DSH?Huh

just asking out of curiosity Cheesy
No plan Smiley I just want this network to be well maintained and reliable.

I think we will reach the next level when we got into 9 digit BTC exchange (like hitbtc) or LTC / XMR exchange. Dashcoin already has liquidity in the OTC trading thread and a fair price exchange will ease the trades a lot. Our best option is to get noisy on Poloniex. Every time you want to buy or sell DSH and you go to the OTC trading thread just take another minute and  write on polo's trollbox or support that you want to buy / sell DSH on the XMR exchange. Or write them on Twitter.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Slb can i ask ya, but what exactly are your plans for DSH?Huh

just asking out of curiosity Cheesy
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Awesome work Dev

Wallet wayyy fast and low on Ram  Grin

Keep going  Wink

will support this coin forever  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
Unfortunately Dashcoin is kind of dead.  Sad

Hi says that and on the minergate hi is mining with full speed Grin

i knew it..i've seen hotmetal somewhere..i think it was in minergate but needed some one to verify it..nice hashes btw  Smiley
Activity: 120
Unfortunately Dashcoin is kind of dead.  Sad

Hi says that and on the minergate hi is mining with full speed Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

You couldn't be more wrong my child !
For it is the will of THE GODS that this coin makes it to the exchange.
As it is predicted in the testaments : One shall mine shitloads of this coin, for it has not been pre-mined like Bytecoin, and ye of little faith shalt be stricken by the almighty Cryptogods! .... or something like that Cheesy

Someone with a great sense of humour.. I love it Wink
Activity: 33
Merit: 0

You couldn't be more wrong my child !
For it is the will of THE GODS that this coin makes it to the exchange.
As it is predicted in the testaments : One shall mine shitloads of this coin, for it has not been pre-mined like Bytecoin, and ye of little faith shalt be stricken by the almighty Cryptogods! .... or something like that Cheesy
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
must of missed that memo.

too funny
Activity: 120

Another dumbas who need post's to make his account not to be newbie.
We got nothing so far
Let's wait and see if the coins get sent back

how about resynchronizing your wallet like this? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=600658.1480
remember backup your files..

Tried ... didin't work...
About 4 hours remaining till the coins should return to sender.
All pray for us :-)

EDIT and update:  The sender deleted wallet.bin and re-synchronized the wallet. That solved it. Thanks all for the support.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
We got nothing so far

how about resynchronizing your wallet like this? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=600658.1480
remember backup your files..
We got nothing so far
slb
@silverlots I was also a reciever a day ago. We made it the same way - many small transfers. It toked a long time (we had to wait for 12+ hours for all transactions to be processed).
Are all transactions not processed or some of them are processed? If a transaction is not processed in 24 hours it is canceled, so don't worry about the money. Please make transfers with "-f 10.0005"  or something bigger than 10 to make the process faster. I just tested it and it works fine this way. When most users update their binaries the transaction fee will not be a problem.

Thanks for the reply and tips.
Nothing from the 52 mil came in yet, so i hope it gets sent back in about 10 hours and we can try again.
It would be a shame to have such a quantity get lost in the void
Well, this is strange. Is the sender's daemon running? Some, if not all transfers should be received by now.
@silverlots I was also a reciever a day ago. We made it the same way - many small transfers. It toked a long time (we had to wait for 12+ hours for all transactions to be processed).
Are all transactions not processed or some of them are processed? If a transaction is not processed in 24 hours it is canceled, so don't worry about the money. Please make transfers with "-f 10.0005"  or something bigger than 10 to make the process faster. I just tested it and it works fine this way. When most users update their binaries the transaction fee will not be a problem.

Thanks for the reply and tips.
Nothing from the 52 mil came in yet, so i hope it gets sent back in about 10 hours and we can try again.
It would be a shame to have such a quantity get lost in the void
slb
I sent 52 mill in 26 parts(4 hours ago), but transactions were not confirmed by the network. and these are not in blockchain!!!
Where are my coins?

Still stuck. I am the receiver btw :-)
So 52 mil i stuck in escrow somewhere.
I updated my wallet and all. I also sent 60k and it came in in a few minutes, but still no sign of the 52 mil.
Suggestions anyone?
Hopefully this goes on more exchanges soon

Remember to vote (you get only one vote): https://hitbtc.com/vote
Activity: 406
Hopefully this goes on more exchanges soon
slb
I sent 52 mill in 26 parts(4 hours ago), but transactions were not confirmed by the network. and these are not in blockchain!!!
Where are my coins?

Hi,
The last update include this:
— Transaction priority based on tx fee
Also, the new min transaction fee is 0.1 DSH, and not everyone updated their wallets (the past min transaction fee was 10 DSH). This cause the transactions to pass a little slower until most of the users update their wallets. If you don't want to wait you can do this:
Code:
transfer 1 ADDRESS 100000000 -f 10
This will make a transaction with tx fee = 10 DSH.
(for reference type 'help' in simplewallet)
 transfer             transfer [ ... ] [-p payment_id] [-f fee] - Transfer ,... to ,... , respectively. is the number of transactions yours is indistinguishable from (from 0 to maximum available)

If you want to send more DSH, you can do it by reducing the mixin_count. 0 is the max. 1 is the minimum. You can send max amount with 1.

Pages:
Jump to: