Pages:
Author

Topic: [DSH] Dashcoin (Cryptonote, automated source) - page 58. (Read 216687 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
extremepool changed their fee to 1%
Dev, anymore plan on this coin??
slb
Activity: 598
Merit: 501
extremepool changed their fee to 1%
Activity: 140
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
exchange? Huh

you know, no body really like one word replies.
Activity: 646
Merit: 500
exchange? Huh
Activity: 90
It is great news, but coin cannot be sold since nobody buy it... so why to waste time and energy on something that cannot be converted to money?
there is any otc exchange for this.
and new coins have exchanges when they are new, takes time to build the coin up and get it on an exchange.

I love mining for new coins for only two reason. One it's easy to mine for. Right now my computer can reach up in the low 200 h/s when it comes to mining cryptonote base coins. That translated into millions of dashcoins in a 24 hour period. It will only stay at that rate for a week or two before other people start to jump on board. Mean while I'm watching and waiting to see if it exchanges for bitcoin, and try to jump in the exchange site before the coin bubble pops, flops, or totally fails. I'm not saying this coin will fail, it might be the next bitcoin in the near future.

The bottom line is keep your coins until you start to see signs of failure, or huge success! 
Activity: 224
It is great news, but coin cannot be sold since nobody buy it... so why to waste time and energy on something that cannot be converted to money?
there is any otc exchange for this.
and new coins have exchanges when they are new, takes time to build the coin up and get it on an exchange.
Activity: 414
Merit: 101
Activity: 677
Merit: 500
Dashcoin mining implemented
Hey Hey Hey!

Now you can mine Dashcoin on Minergate.com!!

DSH
stratum+tcp://dsh.pool.minergate.com:45720

Great thx!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059
FROSTING
Dashcoin mining implemented
Hey Hey Hey!

Now you can mine Dashcoin on Minergate.com!!

DSH
stratum+tcp://dsh.pool.minergate.com:45720

slb
You can mine Dashcoin on Minergate now.
We also have a blockchain explorer: https://minergate.com/blockchain/dsh/blocks
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
So, i'm starting to make a small digital marketing plan to help promote Dashcoin.

What will be done:

• First i'll try to get most of the twitter users that show interest to help the coin get 'bigger'
  • Then i'll add then to a document where people will get their twitter username and periods of the day where could post info about dash at twitter.

When we know the people interested into the marketing plan, we will choose 3 main exchanges to focus our efforts. And start fase 1: Twitter Buzz.

If you want to help but don't have a twitter account, just make one or send me a mail with some ideas or something that could help us.

Emails should be send to [email protected] with the subject "Dashcoin marketing squad" and some info about yourself and what could you do to help us.

More info? Send a message to s3rigy @ freenode, #dashcoin

I hope you are interested in the project and get to work with me!
Activity: 84
Why this coin was not announced in the "announcement" section?
Many people looks for new coins in that section and not in the generic "alternate cryptocurrencies".
I discovered Dashcoin by accident from cpucoinlist.com

Always thought about the Announcement section as a "non-stop flooding section where nobody can find anything". There is a constant switching of topic which is very inconvenient. VERY inconvenient.
axo
Activity: 131
Why this coin was not announced in the "announcement" section?
Many people looks for new coins in that section and not in the generic "alternate cryptocurrencies".
I discovered Dashcoin by accident from cpucoinlist.com
slb
This is realy odd coin. People are mining and expecting to hit some market to sell at minimum price 1 satoshi per 1 dash. And from the other side dev of this coin "slb" are offering price 10 time lower than 1 to buy some coins. He wants to buy 2.000.000.000 dash for 1 btc. This is realy odd if someone expecting this coin to have future.
P.S
Get away from this coin.
Are you saying dev investing in his coin is a bad thing? Market drives the price, not me. When there are people wanting to sell at this price - I am willing to buy.
Activity: 224
there is really nothing odd with this coin.. its a direct bytecoin copy, no changes. 

basically a restart of the bcn.
Activity: 120
This is realy odd coin. People are mining and expecting to hit some market to sell at minimum price 1 satoshi per 1 dash. And from the other side dev of this coin "slb" are offering price 10 time lower than 1 to buy some coins. He wants to buy 2.000.000.000 dash for 1 btc. This is realy odd if someone expecting this coin to have future.
P.S
Get away from this coin.
Activity: 173
Merit: 182
So we have another one of these 'true anonymity' coins.
How can the source code be automated? That doesn't even make sense.

He means he'll automate a git automerge from upstream and the build process.

Fucking retarded premise for a coin, if I ever heard one.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
So we have another one of these 'true anonymity' coins.
How can the source code be automated? That doesn't even make sense.
Activity: 84
any word from the dev as to what his next plans are?

On another note, even at the lowest value at 1 sat, this coin is by far the most profitable to mine.

Because noone buys at 0.1 sat.

And also, I'm wondering "decent" prices. Is there anyone buying at all?

no1 is really buying as most people dont use or are unaware of alt2bit being active. a more used exchange would most probably bring in more buys, weather they be at 1 sat or 10 sat or higher. more exchange's with higher traffic mean more exposer. Plus some word for what the dev has in mind for this coin wouldnt hurt as well....

should also look at getting an exchange that can pair DSH with LTC-XMR-BTC.. make the trade options wider might help short term as well.
as well as get DSH listed on whatmine.com and other such sites would bring in more miners.

Basically, Poloniex's BTC & XMR markets would be the perfect choice. Most of the CN coins are already trading on Poloniex, DSH should too.
Pages:
Jump to: