Pages:
Author

Topic: [DSH] Dashcoin (Cryptonote, automated source) - page 78. (Read 216687 times)

Activity: 1034
Merit: 500
Something wrong at https://www2.coinmine.pl/dsh ??

Last blocks I received no payment, and pending balance is accumulating.

D8VtTjZigPLFKkzLqRDqyeF2qGmnndwnYaaaFBbGiYFCD3HQmKaHxpeP5T3ADWNSYD2tkLwaB4GNHP7 qnkR4auMj8qZaQWq
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I just made pool (2% fee):

https://www2.coinmine.pl/dsh/

feeleep

Can I use your pool with simple miner? I can't get it to connect Sad

Thanks!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
Diff is climbing slower than I expected but more and more miners are jumping in
Activity: 47
Two more questions.  How does simple miner work?  Every time I try to open it it closes really fast.  Is simple miner to connect to pools?  Do I need to close simple wallet for simple miner to work?  I've been solo mining the entire time.  Is there a file I can edit in the dashcoin folder to connect to pools?
use this one is faster than simple miner
https://ottrbutt.com/cpuminer-multi/cpuminer-multi-wolf-06-09-2014.zip

minerd -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://dsh.coinmine.pl:7777 -u (your adress ) -p x -t 2 (the 2 is how many cpu you have )
i forget you need to make a start.bat of something like that and then you need to pase " minerd -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://dsh.coinmine.pl:7777 -u (your adress ) -p x -t 2" in the bat and than save it then run it . i hope this help it works perfect for me

Thanks that's working.  But, what is the website address for the pool so I can verify my hash?  dsh.coinmine.pl isn't finding anything in a search.
https://www2.coinmine.pl/dsh/#
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Two more questions.  How does simple miner work?  Every time I try to open it it closes really fast.  Is simple miner to connect to pools?  Do I need to close simple wallet for simple miner to work?  I've been solo mining the entire time.  Is there a file I can edit in the dashcoin folder to connect to pools?

minerd -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://dsh.coinmine.pl:7777 -u (your adress ) -p x -t 2 (the 2 is how many cpu you have )
i forget you need to make a start.bat of something like that and then you need to pase " minerd -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://dsh.coinmine.pl:7777 -u (your adress ) -p x -t 2" in the bat and than save it then run it . i hope this help it works perfect for me

Thanks that's working.  But, what is the website address for the pool so I can verify my hash?  dsh.coinmine.pl isn't finding anything in a search.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10

No you dont need to close simple wallet to use any miners
for  simple miner you need to use windows command promp

Is that a new updated wallet already?

Yes, if you don't update you'll hit a problem with block  79000. Just shutdown the client/wallet, copy your wallet.file over to the new wallet, and you should be good to go!

I got an error initially.  But, then I copied my "Keys" file along with the wallet.file and it worked.  Thanks.

Yes, if you don't update you'll hit a problem with block  79000. Just shutdown the client/wallet, copy your wallet.file over to the new wallet, and you should be good to go!
Activity: 677
Merit: 500
selling 500k DSH .05btc
Hi guys,
I found a critical bug in the source generator. It's still not affecting the network, but I recommend you to update your binaries.

Can you explain this further? Thx!

The Bytecoin blockchain checkpoint values were not deleted. It is fixed now. You must update your binaries before we hit block 79000 or you will receive an error when we hit it. You can download the new binaries from the first post (or compile if you prefer that).

I also added high resolution logo images at the bottom of the first post.

I like the "D" idea in the logo. I want to improve on it, make it a little more flashier... any bounties dev for a nice new logo?! Smiley
No pre-mine right?

I was hitting blocks at a height of ~50, and we are in the thousands already. If there was a premine, it wasn't for much. Was nice when the difficulty was low Sad

I've been mining for 20 minutes and have a balance of 1.4 million coins.  How much better was it?

I hit about 5 blocks solo total before I went to bed. Looks like my pc went to sleep and stopped mining overnight, I didn't receive any more and now the difficulty is 500K+ I'm going back to pool mining.
slb
Activity: 598
Merit: 501
Hi guys,
I found a critical bug in the source generator. It's still not affecting the network, but I recommend you to update your binaries.

The Bytecoin blockchain checkpoint values were not deleted. It is fixed now. You must update your binaries before we hit block 79000 or you will receive an error when we hit it. You can download the new binaries from the first post (or compile if you prefer that).

I also added high resolution logo images at the bottom of the first post.
slb
Activity: 598
Merit: 501
Hey guys,

Completely new here - long time lurker not much of a poster so i just signed up out of pure interest.

I would like to give this coin a go at mining on my computer (macbook) but have no idea how to setup.

Im trying via the instructions from the mining pool but I'm just no good at this.

Could someone help me or point me in the right direction to getting setup?

Thanks for any and all help

The pool miner is written in C#, so it's only for Windows.
You can try solo mining while the hash rate is still low. Follow the instructions here:
http://dashcoin.net/download/mac/
Activity: 9
Hi guys,

Activity: 9
Hey guys,

Completely new here - long time lurker not much of a poster so i just signed up out of pure interest.

I would like to give this coin a go at mining on my computer (macbook) but have no idea how to setup.

Im trying via the instructions from the mining pool but I'm just no good at this.

Could someone help me or point me in the right direction to getting setup?

Thanks for any and all help

Have you tried using the readme file that is included when you download the wallet? I solely relied on those instructions to get up and running. Hope that helps. Also if you follow install instructions for bytecoin or monero it should be similar.

PS: I'm solo mining and it's working well for me.
Pages:
Jump to: