Pages:
Author

Topic: DT everyone? cryptoji.net agency cheating translators from the forum - page 3. (Read 1785 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1981
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
Sorry again, this is our first fault since more than a year .We learned a lot from it , We believe it wont repeat again . Sorry for everyone he put efforts and time trying to help or trying to analyse here in the comments , apologies
Not paying translator is mere mistake than not engaging with them or avoiding them. You could have responded here long ago, it wouldn't cost much, I mean your reputation. Having conversation with the translator and promising them to pay soon isn't a good deal.
Activity: 72
Merit: 6
Cryptoji.net | Translation services
all the year with no signle problem , they are all members here in the forum and the can confirm that one by one .

The arabic translator who is also an EPIC moderator attended everything and he knows what happened with details , you can all reach him out for confirmations.

Now , we are ready to solve this problem even though the damage we got from this thread is higher than what it costs to solve it .We had limited resources since we work for unlisted tokens , we tried to reach all the project members we work with personally and they are ready to pay our translators  now in the condition of solving this problem and proving the opposite of this claim.

We  will do half of the payment for all the new hired translators as a proof of our good seek in condition of denying every single scam claim against us , rest payment will be completed just after clearing things up ,

The rest translators will get their payment in december as the contract said. I am not sure is this is allowed in the forum regulations but I can't see other way to solve this (propositions are welcome)

Sorry again, this is our first fault since more than a year .We learned a lot from it , We believe it wont repeat again . Sorry for everyone he put efforts and time trying to help or trying to analyse here in the comments , apologies
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
I spoke to @ChiNgad0r and cryptoji hasn't replied to him since over a month. Him replying to one translator and not posting on this thread and talking to ChiNgad0r doesn't seem right. If he is honest and wants to pay everyone, he needs to reply here and since he has already received the money from the project, why this delay then? He has to clear dues of some other projects too and till he doesn't fulfill his commitment, I can't trust him.

Regarding this.. i tried many times, and still the last message received from Cryptoji is from 7th sep, so 44 days ago.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
I spoke to @ChiNgad0r and cryptoji hasn't replied to him since over a month. Him replying to one translator and not posting on this thread and talking to ChiNgad0r doesn't seem right. If he is honest and wants to pay everyone, he needs to reply here and since he has already received the money from the project, why this delay then? He has to clear dues of some other projects too and till he doesn't fulfill his commitment, I can't trust him.

I would like to remind cryptoji that dropping of a flag requires not only full restitution to all harmed parties, but ALSO forgiveness from EVERY harmed party. This whole game where you don't address the community and do quiet backroom deals is not convincing anyone you deserve forgiveness. You aren't going to be allowed to just quietly slink away from this. Your silence speaks volumes.

Given that there was no response from him, the comments are unnecessary.

That is the whole point of making the comment, because he is not making any public statements.
Activity: 966
Merit: 270

I would like to remind cryptoji that dropping of a flag requires not only full restitution to all harmed parties, but ALSO forgiveness from EVERY harmed party. This whole game where you don't address the community and do quiet backroom deals is not convincing anyone you deserve forgiveness. You aren't going to be allowed to just quietly slink away from this. Your silence speaks volumes.

Given that there was no response from him, the comments are unnecessary.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Good to see that he has decided to pay all the translators. And yeah, if he pays everyone, the flag can be dropped. I'll also drop him a PM.

@starkovblue Did he give you a date regarding when the payments will be made?

He did not give me exact dates, he just wrote that he was going to solve the problem so that we would close the flag. I will wait for details, communication is as in the days of writing with pigeons  Wink

We will wait until EVERYONE receive pays for work, and not to someone alone, and then we will remove the claim.

It’s still strange for me that the team doesn’t write here, this is a bad tone of communication, it would be faster if everything was here.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 416
Buy Bitcoin
Good to see that he has decided to pay all the translators. And yeah, if he pays everyone, the flag can be dropped. I'll also drop him a PM.

@starkovblue Did he give you a date regarding when the payments will be made?
legendary
Update:

Yesterday cryptoji contacted me, promised to make payments to all translators and close this topic and flag.
Let's see how the process goes, if all my debts are returned to me and other translators, then I will be ready to close this topic and the flag.

If there are translators who had problems, then write here or to his personal mail. Let's hope they solve this problem.

Great news! Hope we receive the promised payments without making things ugly. Will remove my support for the flag once payment is received.
Update:

Yesterday cryptoji contacted me, promised to make payments to all translators and close this topic and flag.
Let's see how the process goes, if all my debts are returned to me and other translators, then I will be ready to close this topic and the flag.

If there are translators who had problems, then write here or to his personal mail. Let's hope they solve this problem.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
ONLY BTC- https://github.com/cgewecke
You shouldn't say just that you "may" or "may not" revise your tag, as you are harming a reputable user like me without having any conversation with me in advance, so hope you reconsider it.
That's standard for DT members to say that.  It means they're being reasonable with their feedback and are willing to change it if circumstances change.  As far as having a conversation with someone prior to leaving feedback, forget about it.  You can't count on anything coming from it, and a lot of times the only thing that will get scammers to do the right thing is if they have red trust--and that's never a guarantee.  You have to value your membership here to be affected by having negative trust.

This is not far far west where cowboys can shot first and ask later
You mean the wild west, I'm sure.  And the crypto community is very much like the wild west, since payments are irreversible and so many scammers are running around stealing money, work, and everything that isn't nailed to the floor.  Nobody goes to the authorities unless the scam is huge.  And being on DT is indeed a responsibility if you tag scammers.  In this case the evidence looked pretty good.

Want to assure everyone here as a lawyer, even if they go to court, he will tell them to go home.
There is no case here.
There's a case, but I'd agree it's not one for the courtroom.  Sucks that a project scammed translators like this, and the amounts don't seem to even be that large.  Idiots.

Cryptojiteam are really idiots, instead of paying everyone money (maximum 1,000$), they deceived everyone because they thought that no one would write anything about them.
But they were mistaken and the translators did not remain silent.
As a result of fraud, they lost many potential customers who were ready to work with them.
Now anyone who google their name to check will receive the data that they are cheating.
The presence of a red flag with support says that their business is over here.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
You shouldn't say just that you "may" or "may not" revise your tag, as you are harming a reputable user like me without having any conversation with me in advance, so hope you reconsider it.
That's standard for DT members to say that.  It means they're being reasonable with their feedback and are willing to change it if circumstances change.  As far as having a conversation with someone prior to leaving feedback, forget about it.  You can't count on anything coming from it, and a lot of times the only thing that will get scammers to do the right thing is if they have red trust--and that's never a guarantee.  You have to value your membership here to be affected by having negative trust.

This is not far far west where cowboys can shot first and ask later
You mean the wild west, I'm sure.  And the crypto community is very much like the wild west, since payments are irreversible and so many scammers are running around stealing money, work, and everything that isn't nailed to the floor.  Nobody goes to the authorities unless the scam is huge.  And being on DT is indeed a responsibility if you tag scammers.  In this case the evidence looked pretty good.

Want to assure everyone here as a lawyer, even if they go to court, he will tell them to go home.
There is no case here.
There's a case, but I'd agree it's not one for the courtroom.  Sucks that a project scammed translators like this, and the amounts don't seem to even be that large.  Idiots.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
ONLY BTC- https://github.com/cgewecke
This is how deceivers act. At the beginning everyone smiles and then when the moment of payment comes, they disappear. And as soon as they see that the reputation is falling and someone is not too lazy to do an investigation, they begin to threaten.

There is no case here.
But if the deceived translators go to court they may well sue the assets of this company.

This agency has ended its journey on the forum.

The head of this company turned out to be a very big coward and is even afraid to come here to the forum and talk like a man.
legendary
Update.

Cryptoji wrote to me, and instead of clarifying the situation, he said that if I didn’t remove my flag, he would go to court and put me in jail  Shocked Huh Angry
He also threatened to sue all translators and all who criticize the company since we do not have the right to do so  Cheesy
He will not pay (maybe in December to those who behave well), although the deadlines were this month.

I believe that threats are a violation of everything that I'm used to in the crypto world.
I am ready to discuss only here on the forum and if he reads, let him write here.
Otherwise, it’s like an ostrich that bury its head in the sand.

Once again, the flag will not be canceled until all will not receive payments for the work that they did.

Given that he is already losing customers who do not want to work with him because of his problems with translators.

Behave well? We have done work and we should be paid for it so why threats and all? If he is honest, he has to respond here rather than sending threats via pms.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
Cryptoji, I can assure you that the fact that you refuse to respond to these accusations publicly alone is enough to make your reputation completely worthless. You can make backroom threats all you like, but unless you present your argument and address these accusations you and your project are done here and are going to have to start over under a new identity. Or you could pay your debts and salvage what remains of your reputation that is dwindling by the second.
Update.

Cryptoji wrote to me, and instead of clarifying the situation, he said that if I didn’t remove my flag, he would go to court and put me in jail  Shocked Huh Angry
He also threatened to sue all translators and all who criticize the company since we do not have the right to do so  Cheesy
He will not pay (maybe in December to those who behave well), although the deadlines were this month.

I believe that threats are a violation of everything that I'm used to in the crypto world.
I am ready to discuss only here on the forum and if he reads, let him write here.
Otherwise, it’s like an ostrich that bury its head in the sand.

Once again, the flag will not be canceled until all will not receive payments for the work that they did.

Given that he is already losing customers who do not want to work with him because of his problems with translators.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
Gave the accused some number of days to defend himself but i guess he isn't interested, already left a negative feedback before now but just supported the flag and made it active. The accuse isn't showing any concerns towards resolving the issue, he has been active but has intentionally refused to respond to the thread irrespective of the PMs sent by others as indicated above and negative feedbacks already visible on the account.

To OP and other affected users, I'm sorry for your lost of time invested into translating for this user (project). You just have to move on now. You have done the best you could do, that's bringing this to the attention of the forum.
legendary
^Yeah, that's why I stopped working on altcoin projects as most projects of mine have failed or turned scam and the ones which paid gave tokens which never got listed on exchanges like projects of bountyhive. ETH payment was the reason I worked on this project but this again turned scam.
legendary
Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420
Money first or escrow.

This is obviously your choice, but most translation jobs pay in tokens don't they? Very few offer Eth payments or some other payment choice other then tokens. Most token projects pay after ICO ends, so I think you'll lose out on a lot of work.

Not a big deal in most cases because tokens are mostly worthless, but some projects pan out.
Pages:
Jump to: