Author

Topic: ✅ DuckDice.io 🎲 Faucet 🎲 Rainbot 🎲 Jackpot 🎲 Wagering Contest 🎲 1%Edge 🎲 - page 161. (Read 118905 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 512
I have try to login but says wrong Username or password. Then i try recover, but still not getting mail for this to finish. Please fix this, thanks! My username is same this one on BitcoinTalk.

Good to see site up and running again, but noway to recover my old account. Thankfully i was able to make account with same username i have used before.  Wink

I face the same problem and i need to create a new account.
but what will happend with the old one and the sat i have in there?

I hope that Op will make something about it, soon... Roll Eyes

Just fill in the form in the website. They will credit the balance you had back to your new account.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006
I have try to login but says wrong Username or password. Then i try recover, but still not getting mail for this to finish. Please fix this, thanks! My username is same this one on BitcoinTalk.

Good to see site up and running again, but noway to recover my old account. Thankfully i was able to make account with same username i have used before.  Wink

I face the same problem and i need to create a new account.
but what will happend with the old one and the sat i have in there?

I hope that Op will make something about it, soon... Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
duckdice..would like to claim the free 3000dodge bonus .i already signed up username ia duckdice01 thanks in advance

merlyn22
Both of you Please post in https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/duckdiceio-120-deposit-bonus-50-reload-bonus-free-3000-doge-faucet-1722539 to claim signup bonus

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
i love my family
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
duckdice..would like to claim the free 3000dodge bonus .i already signed up username ia duckdice01 thanks in advance
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 491
My login:  Ycolufef755   Want my bonus

lol here comes the punishment on bonuses!
Activity: 491
Hey where is the proof of funds for the bankroll? 10BTC max win is big!
staff
Activity: 2996
Merit: 568
APP下载sbapp.io
Good to see the site up again after a few days of maintenance, seems that the admin added some nice features to the site, user are able to select pictures for their avatar, but for user that registered before on their site, there is a notice that their database have been wiped out, and we need to register again setting up the username and password. And most importantly, the recovery email.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 373
<------
Hi I tried to recover my old account via recovery form with no luck. In the end I registered again. I had very few coins on it.
It would be nice to get the doge sign up bonus again.
If so please credit
Karartma1
thanks

Good to see you guys back online

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1722539.new#new

That is the right thread for you to post it.

@admin

I have noticed that anybody can chat already even without the required 100 bets before.

You might want to have that feature again.

Term And Conditions - Great Job adding those points we discussed onsite.

Although I was hoping the ability to multiply on win(autobet) will be added. Maybe on the next update you may add it. Smiley
Activity: 3
my login: Enivejyv250   want my bonus
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
Hi I tried to recover my old account via recovery form with no luck. In the end I registered again. I had very few coins on it.
It would be nice to get the doge sign up bonus again.
If so please credit
Karartma1
thanks

Good to see you guys back online
want to tray it
duckdice username: hepha
thanks
bonus ign:dhae21
Thanks

Please check post of DuckDice above.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
want to tray it
duckdice username: hepha
thanks
Activity: 9
Activity: 1334
Merit: 253
Post here username for bounty 3000 doge,right?

: nimogsm

Thanks! Wink

credited your bonus, but correct thread is this one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1722539.new#new
Activity: 2632
Merit: 649
Post here username for bounty 3000 doge,right?

: nimogsm

Thanks! Wink

Looks you got your answer here yesterday already.

I am asking for the refund yesterday, they answered to wait until tomorrow(which is today).
I asked them again as I stated earlier thru fb PM, but never got the reply.
They stated on there post in their FB page, they are just downloading the blockchain stuff which is about 100GB in size and everything should be good.
An answer to my question would have prevented me waiting for there response.

I have only around 500k sats(25k+ dogecoin) which for some would be change, but for me, its a lot.

did we miss your message on FB? sorry, I can transfer your doges+satoshis in a btc equivalent to your wallet now, is it okay?

It is so cool to see a fast response from, i have seen other thead here that took almost several days before they respond.  I tried to play on site usng the BTC I got the faucet.  I played manually and I am trying to look at the settings of the autobet, lol noob me I just found it after I lost all the credit from the faucet.  I need to click the auto to see the bot set-up.  
As user experience I can say it is good and easy to access.  Fast to play since there is an option of no registration stuff and can use the generated user to test the site.  Great work there Duckdice Smiley
And I am sorry about the latest news and hope it don't happen again.

They should just make a better backup plan  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1243
Cashback 15%

Looks you got your answer here yesterday already.

I am asking for the refund yesterday, they answered to wait until tomorrow(which is today).
I asked them again as I stated earlier thru fb PM, but never got the reply.
They stated on there post in their FB page, they are just downloading the blockchain stuff which is about 100GB in size and everything should be good.
An answer to my question would have prevented me waiting for there response.

I have only around 500k sats(25k+ dogecoin) which for some would be change, but for me, its a lot.

did we miss your message on FB? sorry, I can transfer your doges+satoshis in a btc equivalent to your wallet now, is it okay?

It is so cool to see a fast response from, i have seen other thead here that took almost several days before they respond.  I tried to play on site usng the BTC I got the faucet.  I played manually and I am trying to look at the settings of the autobet, lol noob me I just found it after I lost all the credit from the faucet.  I need to click the auto to see the bot set-up.  
As user experience I can say it is good and easy to access.  Fast to play since there is an option of no registration stuff and can use the generated user to test the site.  Great work there Duckdice Smiley
And I am sorry about the latest news and hope it don't happen again.
So unlucky to have such a major outage a few days after running the sig campaign. I hope you guys will solve those issues as soon as technically possible.

thank you.

Welcome back.

I got my account back. But am I also lost all my refs? I had invest in some advertising.   Huh
Jump to: