Author

Topic: ✅ DuckDice.io 🎲 Rakeback 🎲 Races 🎲 Faucet 🎲 Deposit Bonus 🎲 Jackpot 🎲 - page 103. (Read 119430 times)

Activity: 1338
Merit: 253
Hello, sorry for the delay due tot the weekdays, at the moment we have refunded your deposit and running an investigation.
As we can see deposit has been made on 5th of December 2017 and cancelled on 12th of January 2018, the transaction got confirmed few days ago. Our current guess is that transaction took to long however, this is not the reason for it to be cancelled and we are sorry for the delay and inconvenience.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
waiting for a response from support since Friday
I had a pending deposit with a low fee,it has been pending for quite a long time
finally it has been confirmed,imagine my surprise when I  logged in to Duckdice
to only see that deposit was ...manually cancelled by admin

https://blockchain.info/tx/c7cfbac274ffac2df3ca75f84a541120f9f01c71f6181ab3496ff7b27a4a0ebb

I don't even want to ask why would a pending deposit be cancelled at all
especially given the current state of the blockchain,but not to answer a support letter for more than 2 days is
something new and is safedice worthy  Grin
anyways,waiting for my 800k to be credited,thank you in advance

sent a copy to duckdice's admin account here

This is the first time I see an issue like this where player's deposit is canceled manually by the admin. Do they think that your deposit is considered like a double spent attempt because of the low fee? Even if they think like that then I think they should not cancel your deposit, they should only wait until 1 confirmation or more to credit your account balance.
Is there no active admin on the chat during weekends who can help you to solve this?

no response in chat or email or here yet
still waiting to get a response and explanation and my deposit credited
never had an issue with duckdice,but this is getting annoying
why have support if they do not respond for days
Activity: 1344
Merit: 507
I wouldn't be surprised that this thing has happened currently DuckDice hase now bad reputation due to recent actions brought by them especially the accusation regarding their bonus conditions. And I do agree that they don't have the right to cancel a member's withdrawal without any valid reason what they can do is hold the withdrawal at most for a fraud assessment. Also before cancelling the withdrawal the staff should have informed the player the reason why their withdrawal got cancelled.
Shit if you are a signature spammer and even have not the time to read that it is a cancelled Deposit and not withdrawal! Wink

But you are right that they have a bad reputation and if someone plays at the publicly proven duckdice scam, then it is finally his own mistake and problem.
It does not make much sense to hold my hand into fire and then complain that it is burned! Cheesy
Do you guys really have no terms and conditions from your faucet? Can people really play for free and be able to withdraw?

Most sites these days, consider the faucet only to try out the site before making a deposit. If someone manages to reach the min withdraw limit, the withdraw is usually cancelled since its against the terms.

There are many free loaders on bitcointalk lately that these "faucet abusers" will never really give you any actual business and never make a deposit.
Only naive people can believe that someone made $500 from free faucet and was able to withdraw!

Just a kindly reminder that if you had a bonus and did not wager it completely, you whole balance inclusive deposits and winnings was stolen!

But yeah, they give you $500 for free. Roll Eyes

With this I assume that you never get time to win like this, so let me tell you this, I manage to win around 0.4 btc last time just playing from faucet and I think it is more than $500 right? So what are you saying here? I do not think you are going to believe what I said here but as long as they do not close down their faucet and they do not feel abuser is a problem then it will do
I am not a player, so I can not win or lose anything, but I use my mind and experience.

You claim that you won $4,800 from faucet and where able to withdraw it? Cheesy

The chance to win such a huge amount with cents from the faucet itself is very unlikely, but even if you did, then you surely have a wagering requirement that will likely eat your win!

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
I had a pending deposit with a low fee,it has been pending for quite a long time

https://blockchain.info/tx/c7cfbac274ffac2df3ca75f84a541120f9f01c71f6181ab3496ff7b27a4a0ebb

especially given the current state of the blockchain,but not to answer a support letter for more than 2 days is

This is the first time I see an issue like this where player's deposit is canceled manually by the admin. Do they think that your deposit is considered like a double spent attempt because of the low fee? Even if they think like that then I think they should not cancel your deposit, they should only wait until 1 confirmation or more to credit your account balance.
Is there no active admin on the chat during weekends who can help you to solve this?
I wouldn't be surprised that this thing has happened currently DuckDice hase now bad reputation due to recent actions brought by them especially the accusation regarding their bonus conditions. And I do agree that they don't have the right to cancel a member's withdrawal without any valid reason what they can do is hold the withdrawal at most for a fraud assessment. Also before cancelling the withdrawal the staff should have informed the player the reason why their withdrawal got cancelled.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354

legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
Do you guys really have no terms and conditions from your faucet? Can people really play for free and be able to withdraw?

Most sites these days, consider the faucet only to try out the site before making a deposit. If someone manages to reach the min withdraw limit, the withdraw is usually cancelled since its against the terms.

There are many free loaders on bitcointalk lately that these "faucet abusers" will never really give you any actual business and never make a deposit.
Only naive people can believe that someone made $500 from free faucet and was able to withdraw!

Just a kindly reminder that if you had a bonus and did not wager it completely, you whole balance inclusive deposits and winnings was stolen!

With this I assume that you never get time to win like this, so let me tell you this, I manage to win around 0.4 btc last time just playing from faucet and I think it is more than $500 right? So what are you saying here? I do not think you are going to believe what I said here but as long as they do not close down their faucet and they do not feel abuser is a problem then it will do
Activity: 153
Merit: 23
Will you forward the lifetime profit to the local tax office?

LOL get a life, pal.
Will you forward the lifetime profit to the local tax office?
UPDATE

New Profit Calculation:

as many of you may have noticed user profit has been changed on DuckDice. This is because of new Profit formula.
Previously Profit didn't include any bonuses, such as faucets, rains, jackpots, contests, etc, however, if you've lost a let's say faucet your profit became negative, which is not entirely correct.

Now your profit includes faucet amount, jackpot amount, rain received, contest rewards, Christmas and special bet bonuses amount and all bonuses assigned by admins.

Profit has been recalculated for the whole account lifetime.

Stay tuned and good luck!
Look at this screenshot of DuckDice member.
Profit 0.5 ETH...hmm, doesn't look like an exciting profit to you? Well, this is a profit from DuckDice free Faucet ONLY!
This member didn't have time to make ANY deposit and he probably won't need to for some time Smiley
Lucky win of 0.5 ETH from a free faucet, successfully landed in MinhBlack wallet, CONGRATS!

We have terms, summary of them is:

for users with NO deposits we allow only 1 withdrawal of faucet winning;
user who play with faucet and have NO deposits must have NO clones;
users shall not deposit in order to reach min withdrawal amount.

So far that't it, if user just get lucky we will ask no questions.

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Profit 0.5 ETH...hmm, doesn't look like an exciting profit to you? Well, this is a profit from DuckDice free Faucet ONLY!
This member didn't have time to make ANY deposit and he probably won't need to for some time Smiley
Lucky win of 0.5 ETH from a free faucet, successfully landed in MinhBlack wallet, CONGRATS!

Activity: 153
Merit: 23
Nice win from a small deposit! Congrats!
LOL, everyone can prepare such a fake win to attract other players!

LOL, anyone can prepare such a fake comment to attract "victims!"

Let me guess, you are going to claim that myself and Duckdice.io are the same person as well  Roll Eyes
LOL, everyone can prepare such a fake win to attract other players!

Always a good update,the site continues to improve each and every update they made,good job admins and devs.
The tier in referral commission will encourage users to bring their pals to duckdice.
And the difficulty to hit the jackpot now is lessen,im seeing a lot of jackpot hits everyday.
And what is with the 120% first deposit and 50% reload bonus, mr shill? Is this good job admins and devs? Cheesy

Yes, sell your pals to the publicly proven duckdice scam!
Activity: 508
Merit: 101
EXMR
Always a good update,the site continues to improve each and every update they made,good job admins and devs.
The tier in referral commission will encourage users to bring their pals to duckdice.
And the difficulty to hit the jackpot now is lessen,im seeing a lot of jackpot hits everyday.
Jump to: