Author

Topic: ✅ DuckDice.io 🎲 Rakeback 🎲 Races 🎲 Faucet 🎲 Deposit Bonus 🎲 Jackpot 🎲 - page 106. (Read 119430 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 512
DMTripp is indeed was with us from the very beginning and if I am not mistaken he was the first mod. Currently he has no time to be a mod but he is a valuable "helper" tag holder.

Helper? Never knew there was such a tag. But I take it that he is the only player with that tag? Also, I tend to disagree that he is the first mod. If I am not mistaken, dre1982 was the first mod. Not that it makes a lot of difference but just wanting to correct you in that matter.

You're correct.  Cool
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
DMTripp is indeed was with us from the very beginning and if I am not mistaken he was the first mod. Currently he has no time to be a mod but he is a valuable "helper" tag holder.

Helper? Never knew there was such a tag. But I take it that he is the only player with that tag? Also, I tend to disagree that he is the first mod. If I am not mistaken, dre1982 was the first mod. Not that it makes a lot of difference but just wanting to correct you in that matter.
Activity: 1338
Merit: 253
TELEGRAM MESSENGER DUCKDICEBOT VIDEO TUTORIAL  

Here is a link to a tutorial made by DMTripp: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1Ayfc3f5tw&feature=youtu.be

Many of users experienced some difficulties playing on mobile phones recently, this is why we encourage you to try our telegram game bot – super light and fast way to play dice from anywhere with just your phone, also available on desktop!

Telegram messenger is an application available for your smartphone or PC/Mac,  just download it to your phone and search for DuckDicebot to start playing!

You will have a set of instructions written in text that will guide you through the game process!

We encourage you to try it and give us your feedback! We are ready to improve/add everything by your request!

DMtripp is one of the most helpful fellows I have ever watched on youtube. He makes the tutorials easy to understand plus he does plenty on generous giveaways for those who watch his clips.

I agree completely... he has been around DuckDice since almost the very beginning and has put up quite a few videos to help out the newcomers.  This site has come a long way, has great mods, and is an overall great place to play!

Hi there Cntryboy. Yes, he(DMtripp) has been one of the earliest players that duckdice had. And if I am not mistaken he is a mod right? Well talking about mods, dre1982 is the best mod they have there.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 251

Here is a link to a tutorial made by DMTripp: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1Ayfc3f5tw&feature=youtu.be

Many of users experienced some difficulties playing on mobile phones recently, this is why we encourage you to try our telegram game bot – super light and fast way to play dice from anywhere with just your phone, also available on desktop!

Telegram messenger is an application available for your smartphone or PC/Mac,  just download it to your phone and search for DuckDicebot to start playing!

You will have a set of instructions written in text that will guide you through the game process!

We encourage you to try it and give us your feedback! We are ready to improve/add everything by your request!

DMtripp is one of the most helpful fellows I have ever watched on youtube. He makes the tutorials easy to understand plus he does plenty on generous giveaways for those who watch his clips.

I agree completely... he has been around DuckDice since almost the very beginning and has put up quite a few videos to help out the newcomers.  This site has come a long way, has great mods, and is an overall great place to play!
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Anyone have any question for duckdice, you will get your answer... I am duckdice's fan Smiley
Activity: 56
Ah DuckDice is a pretty cool and unique site.I really enjoy using a lot of their features.They accept various alt coins and what's cool is you have the ability to switch between alt coins when live betting whenever you want.The min withdraw is 0.002 for BTC and you can customize the fees based off of how fast/cheap you want you're money.They offer a jackpot system as well which can vary on payout.The main thing I love about DD is how fast they allow bets to roll,like it goes insanely fast which is really helpful for your usual auto betting strategies.Also the layout is pretty unique and friendly which makes it enjoyable to play on

Activity: 13
Hello my duck dice user name: sitestatus

I'm unable to withdraw my balance:
Your withdrawal -66,999 DOGE has been stopped by the anti-fraud detection system and is in the queue for a manual approval. This may take up to 24 hours.

Standard procedure. Just wait till an admin comes online to approve it.

Does it apply for all withdrawals or only for withdrawals from accounts that suspected as suspicious accounts?
66k doge should not be a big deal IMO, so I think it should not take too many hours to be fixed whether to be approved or denied. 

We are adjusting our farmer-bots prevention system and doing our best to reduce false-positive cases, as well as process all pending withdrawals ASAP.

I love duckdice!!! This is the best fairplay game i see... And farmer-bots, cheaters are not welcome here! If player play fair, duckdice will fair!
http://prntscr.com/hiedy0

why i am getting unauthorized error? Its not the first time I am using bot on telegram but its been a while since I played on telegram bot.

It means that you didn't login, login format is:
Code:
/login DuckDiceUsername/password/2faCode

Your withdrawal -66,999 DOGE has been stopped by the anti-fraud detection system and is in the queue for a manual approval. This may take up to 24 hours.

Does it apply for all withdrawals or only for withdrawals from accounts that suspected as suspicious accounts?
66k doge should not be a big deal IMO, so I think it should not take too many hours to be fixed whether to be approved or denied. 

We are adjusting our farmer-bots prevention system and doing our best to reduce false-positive cases, as well as process all pending withdrawals ASAP.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354

Activity: 1372
Merit: 512

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

Curiously their anti-fraud detection system did not work when their unaware customers cancelled the deposit bonus and suddenly the whole balance including deposits and winnings was cancelled! Is this only a one way anti-fraud detection system? Cheesy
Activity: 1

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
http://prntscr.com/hiedy0

why i am getting unauthorized error? Its not the first time I am using bot on telegram but its been a while since I played on telegram bot.

Activity: 797
Merit: 500
Inver-Crypto
UPDATE CHANGE LOG

Dear DuckDicers today we've updated our game to become even better and here is a short list of features/improvements for you:

1. Hide Profit feature - you can find it in Settings - Privacy.

2. Notification system - click on a small "Bell" icon on the left from your username, it will trigger new space with a list of notifications. You will receive there admins notifications, contest notifications, received rains/tips notifications, etc.

3. Withdrawal improvement - probably many of you stumbled with a "you can't withdraw while you have pending deposit" message and we thought that this painful and have not so much sense, so now ONLY users whose deposits were credited instantly and has 0 confirmation may see this message.

4. New hidden room - psst.

5. And overall appearance improvements and optimizations.

Information regarding contest will be tomorrow  Wink

Cheers!

very nice update!!! keep doing like this admin, u r doing a good job, that´s why i like a lot playing here..

cheers!!!
if I fill capthcha I always be angry, because always failed.  . Sad hehe,. I feel I am done fill be right picture, but failed again, again and again Sad

we all feel the same Sad

REMINDER:

weekly contest will be finished at midnight !
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
if I fill capthcha I always be angry, because always failed.  . Sad hehe,. I feel I am done fill be right picture, but failed again, again and again Sad
Jump to: