Author

Topic: ✅ DuckDice.io 🎲 Rakeback 🎲 Races 🎲 Faucet 🎲 Deposit Bonus 🎲 Jackpot 🎲 - page 102. (Read 119430 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Dear Admin

we need Indian room for chat
it will be great if you will active it as soon as possible.
other than that if you not consider us to give separate room.
then we all have to leave the site and not to come back.

will need a separate room please consider us Indian chat room  as  soon as possible

Dear admin after so many request u r open a room but u have  a mistake u r chosen  wrong person to give the charge of mod should not be able to cont.. as a part of u r site he doesn't make any contribute  to promote ,that's  not our problem, so if its open once again choose a person to give a break through.

have nice day to all duckyiee
copper member
Activity: 59
Dear Admin

will need a separate room please consider us Indian chat room  as  soon as possible
Activity: 73
Dear Admin

Activity: 2310
Merit: 886
Hello DuckDicer's, community,

here are some changes that have been done to DuckDice today:

removed all empty rooms and added special Game room for Bounty, Races, Quizzes and all the other games. It is free to use for everyone who wants to start a public game. We have plans to enhance this room with game-related nice features in the future.

Although most of our dear Members are honest gamers we always stumble upon some Faucet hunting botnet, so we had two options here: reducing Faucet amount and dividing Faucet amount between all user Clones (most of you know that we have a very good algorithm for detecting multiple accounts) so far we've chosen the second option. So now if you have more than one account, the amount of Faucet will be automatically split between them.

Oh, what a great idea. Usually account farming is to grow your chance of winning in promotion/competition and etc but to be fair 90% of people use it for faucet farming. I think this will prevent this problem at it's max.
Will be glad if you write the results in one month, I mean to sum up how effective that action was.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 373
<------
Happy To Announce that January Wagering Contest is over and Prizes have been credited to these lucky winners:

Oh wow big prizes Smiley Congrats winners Cheesy

Congrats to these bunch of Players. But just to be clear, it is only btc wagering contest right?

removed all empty rooms and added special Game room for Bounty, Races, Quizzes and all the other games. It is free to use for everyone who wants to start a public game. We have plans to enhance this room with game-related nice features in the future.

Although most of our dear Members are honest gamers we always stumble upon some Faucet hunting botnet, so we had two options here: reducing Faucet amount and dividing Faucet amount between all user Clones (most of you know that we have a very good algorithm for detecting multiple accounts) so far we've chosen the second option. So now if you have more than one account, the amount of Faucet will be automatically split between them.

Alrighty, this is one good step towards lessening faucet abuse, Good Job!
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

Do you mean that you split it them automatically? I do not think that it is really a right thing to do, since many of other site already closed their faucet down, may be you should do it too. Lowering the faucet will be a great option too but you give them the chance to abuse it again although split it between them. You can make it per tier that based on wagering amount so it will be fair to everyone or may be limit how much claim per day per account based on wagering too
Activity: 1344
Merit: 507
I am not a player, so I can not win or lose anything, but I use my mind and experience.

You claim that you won $4,800 from faucet and where able to withdraw it? Cheesy

The chance to win such a huge amount with cents from the faucet itself is very unlikely, but even if you did, then you surely have a wagering requirement that will likely eat your win!

Why should I need to prove it to you? As long as I can get my money right away, it is part of my privacy, whether you believe it or not it is up to you. The chance is really small and it might not happened but in the end I just can win it, so I think luck just being part of me at that moment

Btw you said you used your mind and experience? What do you get then? A red trust?

Just use the ignore function on that blackmailer. Topics looks much better with it.
Who did I blackmail? Have you already opened a scam accusation with proof?

If so, please post the link?
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
It's nice that thet have a new faucet level but i stopped playing duckdice when i lose .05 there lol It was my first deposit and i was upset about it
Activity: 1338
Merit: 253

Activity: 1372
Merit: 512
Do you guys really have no terms and conditions from your faucet? Can people really play for free and be able to withdraw?

Most sites these days, consider the faucet only to try out the site before making a deposit. If someone manages to reach the min withdraw limit, the withdraw is usually cancelled since its against the terms.

There are many free loaders on bitcointalk lately that these "faucet abusers" will never really give you any actual business and never make a deposit.
Only naive people can believe that someone made $500 from free faucet and was able to withdraw!

Just a kindly reminder that if you had a bonus and did not wager it completely, you whole balance inclusive deposits and winnings was stolen!

But yeah, they give you $500 for free. Roll Eyes

With this I assume that you never get time to win like this, so let me tell you this, I manage to win around 0.4 btc last time just playing from faucet and I think it is more than $500 right? So what are you saying here? I do not think you are going to believe what I said here but as long as they do not close down their faucet and they do not feel abuser is a problem then it will do
I am not a player, so I can not win or lose anything, but I use my mind and experience.

The chance to win such a huge amount with cents from the faucet itself is very unlikely, but even if you did, then you surely have a wagering requirement that will likely eat your win!

Why should I need to prove it to you? As long as I can get my money right away, it is part of my privacy, whether you believe it or not it is up to you. The chance is really small and it might not happened but in the end I just can win it, so I think luck just being part of me at that moment

Btw you said you used your mind and experience? What do you get then? A red trust?

Just use the ignore function on that blackmailer. Topics looks much better with it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Happy To Announce that January Wagering Contest is over and Prizes have been credited to these lucky winners:

Oh wow big prizes Smiley Congrats winners Cheesy
How can we prove that these players really exist and are not anyhow connected to your publicly proven duckdice scam?

I know that many shills claim things without any connection to the reality, so you do not need to prove anything to me and I already know how the publicly proven duckdice scam works.

Proof from over 100 victims of the biggest licensing fraud scheme in history, for example.

What is red trust?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
Do you guys really have no terms and conditions from your faucet? Can people really play for free and be able to withdraw?

Most sites these days, consider the faucet only to try out the site before making a deposit. If someone manages to reach the min withdraw limit, the withdraw is usually cancelled since its against the terms.

There are many free loaders on bitcointalk lately that these "faucet abusers" will never really give you any actual business and never make a deposit.
Only naive people can believe that someone made $500 from free faucet and was able to withdraw!

Just a kindly reminder that if you had a bonus and did not wager it completely, you whole balance inclusive deposits and winnings was stolen!

But yeah, they give you $500 for free. Roll Eyes

With this I assume that you never get time to win like this, so let me tell you this, I manage to win around 0.4 btc last time just playing from faucet and I think it is more than $500 right? So what are you saying here? I do not think you are going to believe what I said here but as long as they do not close down their faucet and they do not feel abuser is a problem then it will do

And of course win amount has been withdrawn already Cool
Really, did you meanwhile process Ozafejyw782's 7 BTC account balance?
And of course win amount has been withdrawn already Cool

I actually for the first time see cancelled deposit myself, apparently some error occurred and we will found out which.
LOOOL, do you live behind the moon? When a player requested to cancel his bonus, then you also cancelled his deposit! Cheesy

Proof: duckdice scam
I actually for the first time see cancelled deposit myself, apparently some error occurred and we will found out which.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
Hello, sorry for the delay due tot the weekdays, at the moment we have refunded your deposit and running an investigation.
As we can see deposit has been made on 5th of December 2017 and cancelled on 12th of January 2018, the transaction got confirmed few days ago. Our current guess is that transaction took to long however, this is not the reason for it to be cancelled and we are sorry for the delay and inconvenience.

can confirm my 800k deposit has been credited... finally
the transaction was sent with a low fee,around 7 sat/byte
and it took quite some time to confirm,but I have never seen a site to cancel a deposit
withdrawals,yes Smiley but never a deposit
in any case I'm withdrawing the money since I'm in no mood to gamble now
Jump to: