Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ DuckDice.io 🎲 Rakeback 🎲 Races 🎲 Faucet 🎲 Deposit Bonus 🎲 Jackpot 🎲 - page 30. (Read 119412 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 63
Have been playing at Duckdice since the start,  did a few hundred withdraws and never had any issues with that.
That differs from other people though, and with some people still having issues in their site, I don't think that testimonies that support is enough to solve the underlying problem which is that the withdrawal is not good working for some people.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Have been playing at Duckdice since the start,  did a few hundred withdraws and never had any issues with that.
Have played in duckdice for couple of times and yeah my few withdrawals comes smooth and no issue at all.

But of course this is case to case basis but in mine , i can say nothing a problem .
Activity: 1764
Merit: 373
<------
This Jackpot is even better than recent over 8,000 USDT one! Almost $30,000 worth of BTC won in Jackpot!

2017 year? Really?
Yes. The message is 2017. You can see even on your inbox here in bitcointalk,

So imagine 4 years+ of this same experience,(there were lots of Good times to don't get me wrong).

I feel like the Stan before and the Stan now are 2 different people.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33292421

Our calculations are perfectly correct for all users.

Not with my experience.

And you still have 3 refs, DMTripp is just the only one who is relatively active.

The restored refs should be 3 from the time you guys restored it. However, when it was restored the 2 people I mentioned to you specifically were not included. The other registration showing on my restored ref is from social media where I have regularly post that campaign banner. You should know that.

Even though I am furious, I still think your thread is not the right place to talk further. Please do here :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3206026.new#new

Activity: 1338
Merit: 253

This Jackpot is even better than recent over 8,000 USDT one! Almost $30,000 worth of BTC won in Jackpot!

Another Lucky Duck just got over $90,000 Profit from 7 lucky bets!
That shown us his total bets are 760, and he only won 7 bets from that and make $91,000 profit. Congratulations though for him

Another Lucky Ducky just got over 8,000 USDT Jackpot!
Judging from the username, i can say that user is from indonesian, lucky for him to able hit 7777 and won a nice amount of jackpot of $8,000. That's huge amount for most of us.

@janggernaut this is pure luck at its best because people wager thousands of bets and end up winning nothing, and this user wins such a big amount in few bets. Furthermore I’m not sure if we can actually deduce that as he could have selected a name that can’t be tracked back to him, also $8k is a huge amount in any country.
the question is does the winners had been able to withdraw their Winnings? because OP has an active Red Flag and also a red tags wondering if they are still paying the winners to their claims?

Yes, the Jackpot amount has been withdrawn. The red flag is about some absolutely different issue with the deposit bonus cancelation algorithm back in 2016 or 17.

You can check stats pf our players here: https://duckdice.io/stats and ask peeps from the chat if duckdice pays out (we definitely despite how crazy big is your win).
Also we are licensed and verified by crypto gambling foundation and iTech labs.
Activity: 770
Merit: 284
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

That shown us his total bets are 760, and he only won 7 bets from that and make $91,000 profit. Congratulations though for him

Judging from the username, i can say that user is from indonesian, lucky for him to able hit 7777 and won a nice amount of jackpot of $8,000. That's huge amount for most of us.

@janggernaut this is pure luck at its best because people wager thousands of bets and end up winning nothing, and this user wins such a big amount in few bets. Furthermore I’m not sure if we can actually deduce that as he could have selected a name that can’t be tracked back to him, also $8k is a huge amount in any country.
the question is does the winners had been able to withdraw their Winnings? because OP has an active Red Flag and also a red tags wondering if they are still paying the winners to their claims?

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

<------
2017 year? Really?
Yes. The message is 2017. You can see even on your inbox here in bitcointalk,

So imagine 4 years+ of this same experience,(there were lots of Good times to don't get me wrong).

I feel like the Stan before and the Stan now are 2 different people.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

<------
Sorry, we will not discuss anyone's deposits or wagering pattern, it's private information. Also it's not aishteru and aishiteru - 2 different players

the 4th message from the bottom

Having a Soda and popcorn while following this topic.

seems like the management is not dealing in any matter to resolve this clearly.

the complaint seems legit and yet Management is denying that reality.

Thanks for your opinion.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
Having a Soda and popcorn while following this topic.

seems like the management is not dealing in any matter to resolve this clearly.

the complaint seems legit and yet Management is denying that reality.
<------
~Also it's not aishteru and aishiteru - 2 different players

I know the person outside crypto. It is not my fault you guys f***ed up again, but I am the one suffering the consequence while you guys enjoy the fruits of me getting players to your site.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33292421

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33196449

Seriously? You know that you have no shame if you are texting all this?

1. you have only ONE ref who have deposits, our ex mod and current streamer DMTRipp.

Yes, but before the crash there were 3 people I know because I directly invited them and not just got from a ref link I posted in social media.
If you check our conversation back when your' guys' system broke, I specifically told you that, which you said with all arrogance : "It will just a be a little tweaking. . . . ." but what, you ate your word after 2 weeks still haven't fixed it. You did fix something but not everything, DMTripp is the only ref you restored but still I have to regularly check to get paid.

And talking about not having shame, Shame on you if you only reply to my PM's/email/ and using someone else to tell me that I'm wrong.(You don't even have the balls to talk to me directly so shame on you!)

2. After DataBase crash, we had to invent specific algorithm for a backwards compatibility just to attach new account of DMTRipp to you again manually.

First of all, I don't care if you did magic or whatnot to attach my ref. You guys screwed up, I did not.

3. You were constantly complaining that DMTRipp receive many Bonuses from DD for a stream and therefore you were not receiving commission. You were literally saying that we should not give him any bonuses cause you want him to deposit...

Do you even know the meaning of "constantly". Check your email/our conversation history/facebook message. I just brought that up to you once and that was when:

4. Even though nothing of it makes sense for us at all, we credit you 1LTC (on 2017-10-05) bonus just for bringing a DMTRipp - who was our good mod and a valuable player as a gratitude..
[/size]

I knew this is going to happen, and SHAME ON YOU again.

You shoot me 1 ltc and I told you it is more than my computation.

me:

" I am not blackmailing you guys, extortion is something I refrained to do even back when you guys were so vulnerable after the server crash. If you sent me 1 ltc so you can call me someone who blackmails, you can have it back. "

Stan:

" I'm just making it clear that we are grateful to you and that you don't need be tough with us, we value our members "

Before I read this post of yours, I am still hoping to talk to you that's why I retold one support staff about my problem so that he can get me talk to you. Now I swear, I had enough of your bs. I'm collecting all evidence I can and I'm filing a Scam Accusation against Duckdice.

SHAME ON ME for trusting you guys for a long time, but still the joke is in you.

P.S.

Apologies to DMTripp whose name was dropped.

Edit:

Here is aishteru's profile on duckdice.

Code:

-https://duckdice.io/stats?modal=user-info&symbol=BTC&userHash=8eaebb54ad

-Registered 02/13/17 14:48

Sorry, we will not discuss anyone's deposits or wagering pattern, it's private information. Also it's not aishteru and aishiteru - 2 different players
<------
Oh well, unbanned in read-only mode
Thank you.

Now from what I can see,

Here is the data I downloaded today.

You guys are unbelievable, or just really sloppy,

• Aishiteru - o rly? (its aishteru and she is one of your most active player plus she is a mod now)
  • the amount of commission for 3 of my refs are all the same oh wow.
  • reminds me of the same thing you guys were very convinced that you banned me for raising this:

~
    Additional Notes:
    ~
    • and look now you guys show I earned from 2nd-tier a good of sum of Doges.
2018, mkaay.

So your account indeed have almost $4 on affiliate balance but since it's less than min withdraw you can't do much with it at the moment, if you'll get up to $20 I'll personally transfer them to you.

~ . . We can actually unban an account and just lock ability to play games so user will check himself that there is no commission or any other funds to withdraw.

How about you start doing what you said and unban me,

Oh well, unbanned in read-only mode
<------
2018, mkaay.

So your account indeed have almost $4 on affiliate balance but since it's less than min withdraw you can't do much with it at the moment, if you'll get up to $20 I'll personally transfer them to you.

~ . . We can actually unban an account and just lock ability to play games so user will check himself that there is no commission or any other funds to withdraw.

How about you start doing what you said and unban me,

Pages:
Jump to: