Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ DuckDice.io 🎲 Rakeback 🎲 Races 🎲 Faucet 🎲 Deposit Bonus 🎲 Jackpot 🎲 - page 39. (Read 119412 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1359
Yet it is hard to believe that from a few thousand sats there can be 10 BTC winnings. What strategy makes it possible? Which game? What odds? Did he hit the Jackpot?
I do not know, it looks impossible.

Activity: 1338
Merit: 253
There was no faucet abuse. This player, created account this summer and also had some small/medium deposits in between faucet game. For such players we always withdraw faucet winnings.
The player set his privacy settings on, although we got his consent for announcing this win as well username, we still respect his wish to stay anonymous.

Also all high profitable account can be found in Stats anyway  Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 284
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

The record high Faucet Withdrawal of nearly ~$200,000

Holy sh*t? From few thousand satoshis to 10 btc? How can your site allow that player won and withdrew such amount like that only from faucet? I mean, almost all gambling sites will pending or seized their winnings since it just like abused faucet.

If it was a faucet abuse, the withdrawal wont be processed obviously. Since duckdice process the withdrawal then it was not a faucet abuse.
As it is being said the it started with few thousand satoshi, it means that this user is an active player with a higher level (at least level 2 with faucet of 1k satoshi).
Logically, the player is not playing at duckdice with faucet only but this player also make some deposits so he get higher account level with higher faucet amount.

He was a level 5 player   ( 3500 satoshi faucet ) .     And yeah , his win was crazy , once in a lifetime luck Cheesy

And he won't to that again soon. Because he kept playing in faucet mode he had a lot of negative wager and now he is level 0. If he can do that again from level 0 it's even more impressive.  Cool
Activity: 1078
Merit: 210

Holy sh*t? From few thousand satoshis to 10 btc? How can your site allow that player won and withdrew such amount like that only from faucet? I mean, almost all gambling sites will pending or seized their winnings since it just like abused faucet.

If it was a faucet abuse, the withdrawal wont be processed obviously. Since duckdice process the withdrawal then it was not a faucet abuse.
As it is being said the it started with few thousand satoshi, it means that this user is an active player with a higher level (at least level 2 with faucet of 1k satoshi).
Logically, the player is not playing at duckdice with faucet only but this player also make some deposits so he get higher account level with higher faucet amount.

He was a level 5 player   ( 3500 satoshi faucet ) .     And yeah , his win was crazy , once in a lifetime luck Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

Those who been on the site this weekend have probably seen it already, but for those who didn't.

Probably the luckiest player of DuckDice, has turned a free faucet, few thousand satoshis, to 10 BTC profit and successfully withdraw it!

This is an unprecedented win! And possibly the biggest Faucet withdrawal in the whole industry!

Clean win, incredible luck, and skill, congratulations!

P.S. Share your best wins from free bonuses  Cool  Cool
legendary
That's really great also with that 25x wagering requirements I'm pretty sure I could hit that one, is this 100% Deposit Bonus is just for today? or it will be like this from now on?
From today until Nov 22, 20. It will running for 3 days. Just remember if you choosing deposit bonus, house edge will changed to 3%. But if you already claimed the bonus, house edge will reset to 1%.

~snip
Thank you for all links.

We are 4! Join us TODAY - November 20!

100% Deposit Bonus

Start: 20.11 at 12:00
End: 22.11 at 12:00

3 bonuses for everyone!

$200 Sniper Races

Start at: 13:00, 18:00 and 23:00 all 1 hour long.

Admins and mods rains and chat games all day long!

Activity: 994
Merit: 105
Happy 4th birthday for you duckdice.

About 100% deposit bonus, can you give us more details like what's requirement to withdraw it? E.g how many times we must wager from our deposit (roll over), how much deposit bonus is allowed.

Please check this forum for simple explanations of rules: https://duckdice.io/forum/topics/750-deposit-bonus-guidelines
This discord chat for feedback of our players: https://discord.gg/DmUmCDD
Detailed FAQ: https://duckdice.io/faq#depositbonus

The conditions for today's Deposit Bonus are min 0.002 BTC max 1 BTC for a claim, 100% bonus, 25x wagering requires, max win amount is limited to your deposit amount multiplied by 2, House Edge 3% and 3 claims for everyone, 7 days to unlock, 2 days to claim.

That's really great also with that 25x wagering requirements I'm pretty sure I could hit that one, is this 100% Deposit Bonus is just for today? or it will be like this from now on?

About 100% deposit bonus, can you give us more details like what's requirement to withdraw it? E.g how many times we must wager from our deposit (roll over), how much deposit bonus is allowed.

Please check this forum for simple explanations of rules: https://duckdice.io/forum/topics/750-deposit-bonus-guidelines
This discord chat for feedback of our players: https://discord.gg/DmUmCDD
Detailed FAQ: https://duckdice.io/faq#depositbonus

The conditions for today's Deposit Bonus are min 0.002 BTC max 1 BTC for a claim, 100% bonus, 25x wagering requires, max win amount is limited to your deposit amount multiplied by 2, House Edge 3% and 3 claims for everyone, 7 days to unlock, 2 days to claim.
legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
That 85k+ red streak ended two weeks ago.

Yesterday I had a lot of 9900x hits and ended up +0.2 BTC.

Just using flasbhet with 1 sat bets to get long red streaks and after 50k reds I started to bet bigger.
Thats great. Im not really lucky in dice game regardless of the strategy I use but it didnt discourage me because I only play with small amount or sometimes the free satoshis given from the site.

Happy 4 birthday Duckdice.io more years and success to come.
Activity: 770
Merit: 284
Four years already. Times flies.

Remember it when it had just 10 users online. Noticed yesterday 1000 online users.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
Happy 4th Birthday Duckdice.io! It looks like you have some pretty good birthday party on your website I'll pay you a visit, best of luck duckdice!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
Hey time flies so fast, it's been 4 years now since you have opened. Happy birthday Duckdice.io wish a lot of years to come and hope you would give us more entertainment and profit Grin

We are 4! Join us tomorrow - November 20!

100% Deposit Bonus

Start: 20.11 at 12:00
End: 22.11 at 12:00

3 bonuses for everyone!

$200 Sniper Races

Start at: 13:00, 18:00 and 23:00 all 1 hour long.

Admins and mods rains and chat games all day long!

~1k online seems to be a new usual number and we are very happy about it.

And Announcement: ZEC is disabled for deposit & withdraw - due to upcoming Hard Fork.

Yep the negative trust is of the old issue with the deposit bonus of 2017 which has been solved and after that no issues occured with DuckDice.  Grin
If that issue has been solved, why the red trust still on duckdice's main account? Why they never ask who left the feedback to remove from their account if the problem has been solved?
Maybe if you actually checked who the remaining feedback is left by you would see, one of the users who left one is deceased and the other is active once in awhile.

We are aware of the sad part of it and those who active once in awhile don't seem ti answer any of our direct messages.
legendary

Maybe if you actually checked who the remaining feedback is left by you would see, one of the users who left one is deceased and the other is active once in awhile.
i've checked both of users. One is lutpin and the other one is Zepher, who already passed away. Lutpin still active, so they can always pm him asking for feedback removal.

Talking about duckdice, i was shocked to see you have many people online everyday, last i've seen you even have more than 1k people online on duckdice
Pages:
Jump to: