Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ DuckDice.io 🎲 Rakeback 🎲 Races 🎲 Faucet 🎲 Deposit Bonus 🎲 Jackpot 🎲 - page 38. (Read 119412 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
They ll let u win 1k sat flying duck on 3 weeks long winter holidays or Christmas  😂😂😂😂 thats duck big bonuses
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
~snip~
The max amount of bets  increased from 50,000 to 100,000 per single Flash Bet session!
Seems like there are few more recent changes at DuckDice. But you haven't mentioned all of those changes here.
  • Faucet game mode house edge has been increased to 5% from 1%
  • Duck hunt bonus amount have been updated with usd value. So it's not fixed 1k sats anymore.
  • 20 lucky bet winners each time, which was 10 before.

Max multiplier at faucet mode have decreased significantly as well. Nothing to complain about that as it is free money. But I think it would be better to remove the faucet and offer new type of bonus for wagering now. As example rakeback.

@Mahdirakib that’s a steep increase in the house edge, but it’s good to see that they have increased the number of Lucky bet winners to 20.

That's all correct, thank you for bringing this out.

The HE for faucet mode is somewhat a test run though.

Also we are happy to say that our Big Winter Holidays event should start soon! It will be at least 3 weeks long event and with progressive prizes!

@DuckDice.io looking forward to your winter events, and considering that they’re going to be 3 weeks long, I feel that there’ll be something to win for all the participants who’ll be taking part in these events.
Activity: 1338
Merit: 253
That's all correct, thank you for bringing this out.

The HE for faucet mode is somewhat a test run though.

Also we are happy to say that our Big Winter Holidays event should start soon! It will be at least 3 weeks long event and with progressive prizes!
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1026
In Search of Incredible
~snip~
The max amount of bets  increased from 50,000 to 100,000 per single Flash Bet session!
Seems like there are few more recent changes at DuckDice. But you haven't mentioned all of those changes here.
  • Faucet game mode house edge has been increased to 5% from 1%
  • Duck hunt bonus amount have been updated with usd value. So it's not fixed 1k sats anymore.
  • 20 lucky bet winners each time, which was 10 before.

Max multiplier at faucet mode have decreased significantly as well. Nothing to complain about that as it is free money. But I think it would be better to remove the faucet and offer new type of bonus for wagering now. As example rakeback.

The max amount of bets  increased from 50,000 to 100,000 per single Flash Bet session!
Hi Jamyr, can you please contact support if there any issue with affiliate.

tell Stan its me. I can't contact support since I unfortunately got banned more than a year ago.

-jamyr

Our mailbox is open for everyone.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

tell Stan its me. I can't contact support since I unfortunately got banned more than a year ago.

-jamyr
Activity: 1764
Merit: 373
<------

The record high Faucet Withdrawal of nearly ~$200,000

Those who been on the site this weekend have probably seen it already, but for those who didn't.

Probably the luckiest player of DuckDice, has turned a free faucet, few thousand satoshis, to 10 BTC profit and successfully withdraw it!

This is an unprecedented win! And possibly the biggest Faucet withdrawal in the whole industry!

Clean win, incredible luck, and skill, congratulations!

P.S. Share your best wins from free bonuses  Cool  Cool

Some food for your strategy, here is a profit graph of a player who turned free bonus into $200,000

Cool win. Congratulations!

Duckdice, It has been a while and I would like to inquire about my affiliate status. Belated happy 4th anniversary btw. Smiley

The record high Faucet Withdrawal of nearly ~$200,000

Those who been on the site this weekend have probably seen it already, but for those who didn't.

Probably the luckiest player of DuckDice, has turned a free faucet, few thousand satoshis, to 10 BTC profit and successfully withdraw it!

This is an unprecedented win! And possibly the biggest Faucet withdrawal in the whole industry!

Clean win, incredible luck, and skill, congratulations!

P.S. Share your best wins from free bonuses  Cool  Cool

Some food for your strategy, here is a profit graph of a player who turned free bonus into $200,000

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
That's a great promotion 300% deposit bonus with only 35x wagering requirements. I see that it's only available for 2 days can I still participate to it or it is too late now? I think using flashbet could really help.

The promo was posted yesterday, and since the promo period is for 2 days then it is not late for you to participate now till tomorrow IMO.
Flashbet can help you to wager fast it can be something dangerous as it can make you lose faster too.
Deposit bonus on a dice site is indeed a great promo since not many dice sites offer the same deposit bonus.
So if you think that it is a good chance for you to make some profit then you can take asap before it is too late.
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1104
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
but no one knows exactly how he turned 0.35 btc to 10 btc

Well the owner of DD knows for sure... Grin
Seriously now, who (really) cares? And I say it in a good way. This player manages with his own method/ way to turn 35k sats into 10BTC. That alone is massive either he did it with 10 bets or 1mil or he uses martingale or d'alembert strategy. The point is that he did it and ofc stay calm and wasn't carried away from his winning and withdraw them. Big congrats to him, let's see if anyone else can reach this point again or even break it... Smiley

I think it's not 35k sats, but 35 million sats which is equivalent to 0.35 btc. (https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/satoshi/to-bitcoin/)
Anyway, that's a real luck, and he got the balls to still continue despite of winning big already, and the timing is good because bitcoin is bullish.

Well, actually we both been wrong bud, since he starts from 3.5k sats (0.000035). Neither 35k as I wrote or 35mil... Cheesy
0.35BTC came up from the most "logical based" guess, as dre1982 said earlier. Since he will probably need a good starting point/ capital we assume he had put his whole faucet amount for hitting 9900x payout, that would give him 0.35BTC
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

Seriously now, who (really) cares? And I say it in a good way. This player manages with his own method/ way to turn 35k sats into 10BTC. That alone is massive either he did it with 10 bets or 1mil or he uses martingale or d'alembert strategy. The point is that he did it and ofc stay calm and wasn't carried away from his winning and withdraw them. Big congrats to him, let's see if anyone else can reach this point again or even break it... Smiley

I think it's not 35k sats, but 35 million sats which is equivalent to 0.35 btc. (https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/satoshi/to-bitcoin/)
Anyway, that's a real luck, and he got the balls to still continue despite of winning big already, and the timing is good because bitcoin is bullish.
Activity: 369
Merit: 101
That's a great promotion 300% deposit bonus with only 35x wagering requirements. I see that it's only available for 2 days can I still participate to it or it is too late now? I think using flashbet could really help.
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1104
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
it’s not everyday that you see such winnings, and if I had to take a wild guess then I believe that he played dice using martingale strategies, but that’s just my guess. Furthermore I don’t think that they’ll provide any answer about the number of bets or the time he took, but it would be really nice if they actually did a case study about his winnings.
That winnings might be only happens once in lifetime. Turned 3500 satoshis faucet to 10 btc winnings and withdrew it.
 One of user has confirmed if the winning was made from chasing 9900x or 0.01% winning chance with full faucet 3500 satoshis, it brings 0.35 btc as profit, but no one knows exactly how he turned 0.35 btc to 10 btc

That 10BTC was won by one single user. He was just extremely lucky. I don't know what his first big hit was. For example, if he was doing full faucets bet on 9900x and he hit it he was at 0.35 BTC already. Then you still need to be very lucky to reach the 10BTC but you got yourself a good start balance.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1026
In Search of Incredible
Yet it is hard to believe that from a few thousand sats there can be 10 BTC winnings. What strategy makes it possible? Which game? What odds? Did he hit the Jackpot?
I do not know, it looks impossible.
Too many possibilities to guess on how above player did win the 10btc from the faucet but I believe he did use some betting strategies to build up his balance from the faucet. What makes me curious is about how long he did it, was it in a single day or he did it for few days and how many faucet claims he made before he was able to reach that 10btc?
He haven't hit any jackpot to build up his bankroll by faucet balance. I think it was a proper combination of luck and timing. I haven't watched him playing whole time. While I visited the site few days ago, I noticed that someone placed high roller bet with faucet amount. And the hr tab was full with it, all bet was above one thousand dollars. Even few 10k usd equivalent bet in btc with faucet bet icon. I thought it was a bug. But while I opened the chat I heard those are real bet. And the user maybe played long time to build up the balance. Those hr bet payout was around 2×. Can't remember correctly. Maybe he have used different payouts at time to time.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
Yet it is hard to believe that from a few thousand sats there can be 10 BTC winnings. What strategy makes it possible? Which game? What odds? Did he hit the Jackpot?

Too many possibilities to guess on how above player did win the 10btc from the faucet but I believe he did use some betting strategies to build up his balance from the faucet. What makes me curious is about how long he did it, was it in a single day or he did it for few days and how many faucet claims he made before he was able to reach that 10btc?

@Bitinity it’s not everyday that you see such winnings, and if I had to take a wild guess then I believe that he played dice using martingale strategies, but that’s just my guess. Furthermore I don’t think that they’ll provide any answer about the number of bets or the time he took, but it would be really nice if they actually did a case study about his winnings.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

2 days only! 3 bonuses for everyone!
Wagering requirement - 35x
HE - 4%
Min - 0.002 BTC
Max - 0.1 BTC
7 days to unlock
Pages:
Jump to: