Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ DuckDice.io 🎲 Rakeback 🎲 Races 🎲 Faucet 🎲 Deposit Bonus 🎲 Jackpot 🎲 - page 77. (Read 119430 times)

Activity: 1338
Merit: 253

12 BTC successfully landed in a Duckling pocket!

This time, I am pretty much agree with gameprotect because it is ambigous, which Actually what this mean? Are you saying that you got this amount to increase your bankroll? Or you just got it from the losing players which increasing some of your max bet as well?

Anyway? What is about the rude mods there? What I do know their mod is seldom chat, I do have some problem last time but the mod only stay quite there, in the end I just need to ask here to get some answers. But if being rude, I do not think it happened to me before

Omg, sure no, it means our player won 12 BTC from us and successfully wd it. I cannot provide a wd transaction, cause the winner enabled privacy settings to not show profit at at the moment. But regular players knows about whom I am talking about, also username has been displayed in our winners spotlights for pretty long.

Regarding mod, it is not nice discussion as we treat every mod as our family member, so the "investigation" will be held privately, hope you all understand, we do not want any "public punishment" as this only humiliating. Also we had so many cases of mod complaints that included fake screenshots, that I will not rush into any conclusion.
Of course, feedback about mod team activity can be given in whatever form you will necessary, and the case resolution will be also provided publicly (but without "dirty laundry" details).
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy
Wow, congrats to the major winner! Good job. Let’s see how Christmas turns out, with all the contests going on. 
Quack quack . ❤️⭐️❤️⭐️❤️⭐️❤️
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

This time, I am pretty much agree with gameprotect because it is ambigous, which Actually what this mean? Are you saying that you got this amount to increase your bankroll? Or you just got it from the losing players which increasing some of your max bet as well?

Anyway? What is about the rude mods there? What I do know their mod is seldom chat, I do have some problem last time but the mod only stay quite there, in the end I just need to ask here to get some answers. But if being rude, I do not think it happened to me before
Activity: 535
Merit: 100
hi guys!
i just wanna say this is the only dice site where i win something from time to time!
keep up the good work guys,!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 512
honestly very good dice site .. but very worst mod's you have just remove them all.. then your site looks nice and growing..
as a user feedback

Come in, not all mods are like that. We only see a part in chat how other users behave. Mods are also warned when uses are begging in pm and so on.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
i know because every day more than 12 hours i'm active in your site ..

You play dice more than 12 hours a day? That's a lot of dice. How do you manage to not lose everything ever day? I'm genuinely curious.

Are you getting ready for a Christmas?Smiley

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507
You are known for faking screenshots and documents!

Any proof that a player won 12 BTC?

Did you ask for identity documents or was he able to withdraw his win anonymously?

New Top Profit in several currencies!
Please also show the new Top Losses in several currencies?

New Top Profit in several currencies!

Sorry for the inconvenience guys,  we were under DDoS attack which caused delay in transaction processing.
However we have prepared ourself for the next attack  Cool
Why today my deposit not show in balance?
Why do you deposit to the publicly proven Duckdice scam?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Why today my deposit not show in balance?
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
Hello and where to get a signature for a forum like yours, what would the referral was
Hi, why did you block me forever, I just gave a link in private messages to those who asked for it, it's not spam. You other players for the same violation of gave ban on week, and me forever. I wrote in support of you and me unblocked, then a week later, you again gave me a permanent ban, but this time I did nothing wrong

name: dimon121

I never think that anything except mistake that occur here, either mistake or may br some violation on their rules that is happening here, if not, there is no way that your account got banned. And I think you do not tell us everything here. You should read their ToS and try to understand what their rules, so you will not get banned

The account was not banned, it was muted, other members reported this member via PMs for sharing ad links.

This is why I am saying, there is no way you guys just randomly banned people, there must be some mistake that he did to make you guys banned him. And yes, he sent some ad links for people. Btw I want to see your competiton be back again, whwn are you guya going to run some competition again? Wagering or any competition will do

Our Daily Wagering Contest us running non stop for months and recently we have launched an affiliate contest that will run for 30 more day until it is over.

Currently we are thinking on new contests or on reworking current contests, so we are really open to suggestions Smiley
Hi, why did you block me forever, I just gave a link in private messages to those who asked for it, it's not spam. You other players for the same violation of gave ban on week, and me forever. I wrote in support of you and me unblocked, then a week later, you again gave me a permanent ban, but this time I did nothing wrong

I never think that anything except mistake that occur here, either mistake or may br some violation on their rules that is happening here, if not, there is no way that your account got banned. And I think you do not tell us everything here. You should read their ToS and try to understand what their rules, so you will not get banned

The account was not banned, it was muted, other members reported this member via PMs for sharing ad links.

This is why I am saying, there is no way you guys just randomly banned people, there must be some mistake that he did to make you guys banned him. And yes, he sent some ad links for people. Btw I want to see your competiton be back again, whwn are you guya going to run some competition again? Wagering or any competition will do

There is still the daily wager contest and since 1 week there is a affiliate contest running.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

Five hours till the draw! Buy Lottery tickets now and win the Prize!

Pages:
Jump to: