Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ DuckDice.io 🎲 Rakeback 🎲 Races 🎲 Faucet 🎲 Deposit Bonus 🎲 Jackpot 🎲 - page 78. (Read 119430 times)

Activity: 1338
Merit: 253
Hi, why did you block me forever, I just gave a link in private messages to those who asked for it, it's not spam. You other players for the same violation of gave ban on week, and me forever. I wrote in support of you and me unblocked, then a week later, you again gave me a permanent ban, but this time I did nothing wrong

name: dimon121

I never think that anything except mistake that occur here, either mistake or may br some violation on their rules that is happening here, if not, there is no way that your account got banned. And I think you do not tell us everything here. You should read their ToS and try to understand what their rules, so you will not get banned

The account was not banned, it was muted, other members reported this member via PMs for sharing ad links.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
Hi, why did you block me forever, I just gave a link in private messages to those who asked for it, it's not spam. You other players for the same violation of gave ban on week, and me forever. I wrote in support of you and me unblocked, then a week later, you again gave me a permanent ban, but this time I did nothing wrong

I never think that anything except mistake that occur here, either mistake or may br some violation on their rules that is happening here, if not, there is no way that your account got banned. And I think you do not tell us everything here. You should read their ToS and try to understand what their rules, so you will not get banned

Hello,

your account is not blocked, it is muted, you can use everything beside chat and private messages.
Also the duration of a mute can be negotiated, usually we unmute members and don't keep anyone forever muted

I'm permanently muted  .You turned me on and off again 2 weeks ago. But I didn't break any more rules.

when I include again, very frustrating when for one violation off forever

Thanks for the reply

Don't worry, already looking into your case!
Activity: 270
Merit: 10

Hello,

your account is not blocked, it is muted, you can use everything beside chat and private messages.
Also the duration of a mute can be negotiated, usually we unmute members and don't keep anyone forever muted

I'm permanently muted  .You turned me on and off again 2 weeks ago. But I didn't break any more rules.

when I include again, very frustrating when for one violation off forever

Thanks for the reply

Hello,

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

Let's go for the 200k.  Grin
Who referred 102047 players?

I believe that's his numbers.

@1982dre - what is your secret? How do you find all those people? Shocked

Too bad 98k are bot accounts. Someone took my ref link to create bots which are blocked by DD. So these account will never roll but it still looks nice.  Grin
Pretty stupid to list bots as referred players! Roll Eyes
Activity: 1582
Merit: 759

Let's go for the 200k.  Grin

Too bad 98k are bot accounts. Someone took my ref link to create bots which are blocked by DD. So these account will never roll but it still looks nice.  Grin

Oh man, I feel for you. You've must've been very happy waking up to that, and then very sad once you discovered they were bots lol.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 512

Activity: 167
Merit: 12

Activity: 1372
Merit: 512
legendary
Sorry no offense, but if you decide to deposit and play at the publicly proven Duckdice scam, what role does it play how they will scam you?

What do you mean? I play here quite often, and nothing like what you said. I believe this has already been discussed long time ago and there is no need for us to continue this again. And why do you need to keep on going for this again and again? Everything is already cleared last time and the victim already agree with the term that they made so there is nothing to be discussed again
Mind earning extra BTC for doing nothing?
Yes, I want earn BTC for doing nothing.

Lol game-protect, you always spice up gambling threads
Why?

He asked me if I want to earn BTC for doing nothing and I informed him that I want.

Did the duckdice scam commit the criminal offense of fraud by false representation with false and misleading claiming that I can get BTC for doing nothing?

Winners are defined by matching randomly displayed numbers from 1 to 25 with numbers in tickets. Numbers are generating until there should be 1st tier winners with 5 matching numbers or until 20 numbers are displayed.

What does this mean? I quote it from the ToS of your provably lottery. You are saying that we need to match up 5 right numbers to be part of this lottery? I thought that each week or daily reset so we only nees to buy tickets and the winners are going to be determined by random results that based on the tickets as well. Sorry I am not trying to offend but do you think that it will be really attractive to player since you put it this way?
Sorry no offense, but if you decide to deposit and play at the publicly proven Duckdice scam, what role does it play how they will scam you?
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

How much BTC are you willing to give me for doing nothing?

Back in the early days there was so many ways of earning BTC for doing pretty much nothing. These days not so much.

I remember there was a faucet that paid out 1 BTC per day, if you wanted more you had to wait until the next day or just reboot your router IP to get a new IP, and it actually wasn't worth the hassle.

You could basically mine BTC with your CPU which unlike GPUs or ASICs consumed very little power and made very little noise, again it wasn't worth the hassle.

These days, you need to jump thru hoops or get extremely lucky to get any free BTC.
legendary
Winners are defined by matching randomly displayed numbers from 1 to 25 with numbers in tickets. Numbers are generating until there should be 1st tier winners with 5 matching numbers or until 20 numbers are displayed.[/quote]

What does this mean? I quote it from the ToS of your provably lottery. You are saying that we need to match up 5 right numbers to be part of this lottery? I thought that each week or daily reset so we only nees to buy tickets and the winners are going to be determined by random results that based on the tickets as well. Sorry I am not trying to offend but do you think that it will be really attractive to player since you put it this way?
Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Lol game-protect, you always spice up gambling threads

Feeling Lucky?

Then go and buy a ticket in DuckDice's Provably Fair Lottery!

How much BTC are you willing to give me for doing nothing?
Pages:
Jump to: