Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ DuckDice.io 🎲 Rakeback 🎲 Races 🎲 Faucet 🎲 Deposit Bonus 🎲 Jackpot 🎲 - page 81. (Read 119430 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507
Still alive gameprotect., damn I'm ready to visit you this all souls day., lol
First you need to find me, clown! Cheesy
Activity: 508
Merit: 101
EXMR
Still alive gameprotect., damn I'm ready to visit you this all souls day., lol
I'll just light a candle for you gameprotect
Wow, trust -127 don't think I ever saw something like this before!
Can you elaborate with content about what you are speaking?
Activity: 1338
Merit: 253

Scary 0.13 BTC will be given away in our chat on 31st!

Spooky thunderstorms in all chats that will hit you with those BTC, continuous Unlucky Bet Bonuses and Admins Tips!

Trick Or Visit DuckDice!

Activity: 167
Merit: 12

Didn't take long!
Nothing to be surprise actually Smiley

Trick or DuckDice

Embrace for the Bonuses!

Our features and new coins are user-feedback driven, so new currencies were chosen by survey results:

UPDATE on DuckDice!

Introducing Bitcoin Gold (BTG) – as was requested by our dear community we implementing more currencies. BTG was top3 in our survey results, so here it is, enjoy.

Of course we've made many other improvements, fixes and actually new staff and here is a summary:

1. Destination Tag and Payment ID Are Filled Automatically for Ripple, an extra protection layer so you won't send your money to the void.
2. Optional Monero Payment ID on a withdrawal page, so if you don't use it just tick the checkbox.
3. Qualified Wager improvement so you could keep that level even longer.
4. Autobet performance and stability improvement
5. Fixed Download your bet both from 24 hours bets page and from privacy settings.
6. Speed up page load.
7. New Awards – Greed is Good, Moneybag, Donator (hope you all have a sense of humor).
8. More rolls circles for folks on a big screens.

For those who want to know more, here is a detailed changelog from our Guide.
I want to play here but why 16 -4 trust  Huh
Their system offered to cancel the bonus and when a player clicked yes, they canceled the bonus + deposits + winnings as you can read here

Duckdice scam!

The victim gave Game Protect the order to enforce his Bitcoins, but scam artist Duckdice refuses to give me the name of the responsible operator!
I want to play here but why 16 -4 trust  Huh

Hello, first of all you an click on he rep and read, secondly here is a full explanation.

And here is a short explanation:

1.5 year ago we had a deposit bonus campaign, and we had an issue with one user who cancelled the bonus and missed the notifications that bonus and a deposit will be cancelled.

So from other side we had a bad algorithm for a bonus cancellation, all the wager amount was counted as a bonus balance causing the cancelled bonus to actually be higher than initial bonus amount and therefore deducting funds from an initial deposit. Of course we had the notification about which exact amount will be subtracted from a balance but not all of users read it. Either way, after this we do not run deposit bonuses. Also the lost funds has been refunded to the user who file a scam report.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
I want to play here but why 16 -4 trust  Huh
Hey duck, I want to try play on your telegram bot but it is said "there is no name of your link". How am I suppose to get the name and try your telegram version? Kind of boring that always stuck in front of laptop to gamble. Need to try something different here

Anyway is your telegram support ltc as well besides etc?

Here is a link to our bot - https://telegram.me/DuckDice_Bot or you can just search for a @duckdice_bot. You have to login with your username/password/2fa and then there is a text help for how to set up the game.

Also all currencies are present in the bot , you can deposit and withdraw from there as well.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

Some of you may think "put it rest, people" but no, our members want Ethereum Classic and so they will get Ethereum Classic Smiley

Already available in the game and telegram bot

Hey duck, I want to try play on your telegram bot but it is said "there is no name of your link". How am I suppose to get the name and try your telegram version? Kind of boring that always stuck in front of laptop to gamble. Need to try something different here

Anyway is your telegram support ltc as well besides etc?

Some of you may think "put it rest, people" but no, our members want Ethereum Classic and so they will get Ethereum Classic Smiley

Already available in the game and telegram bot
Thank you:) And the best of luck to all gamers out there !
Thank you for what?

Your gamers indeed need a lot of luck! Cheesy
The article about so-called "DuckDice scam".
No, the publicly proven Duckdice scam is factual!

You can gladly give me the details of the responsible operator while you scammed Ozafejyw782 and I will sue you!

Why do not you give me the reponsible operator if you have done nothing wrong?

I've read all the information on your website and all those scam accusations are very unclear for me.

It doesn't convince me at all to stop using mentioned services.
I have to admit the article is not written for the mental disabled and requires an IQ of at least 50.

I believe that the above post is clear representation of your overall level of merit and closes the discussion on my end.

Anyway, good luck to all the DuckDice players!

Thank you:) And the best of luck to all gamers out there !

You can gladly give me the details of the responsible operator while you scammed Ozafejyw782 and I will sue you!

I've read all the information on your website and all those scam accusations are very unclear for me.

I have to admit the article is not written for the mental disabled and requires an IQ of at least 50.

I believe that the above post is clear representation of your overall level of merit and closes the discussion on my end.

So you are even not able to tell us what you are not able to understand in the Ozafejyw782 scam description?

So you were lying to the community that you read the article and were not able to understand it! Cheesy

From what I have seen so far, duckdice has the dumbest shills on this forum!
Activity: 167
Merit: 12

Pages:
Jump to: