Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ DuckDice.io 🎲 Rakeback 🎲 Races 🎲 Faucet 🎲 Deposit Bonus 🎲 Jackpot 🎲 - page 87. (Read 119430 times)

Activity: 1338
Merit: 253
Our legitimacy has been proven by the licensor, Ozafejyw782 did file a legal complaint and here is an answer from a licensor:

if you knew you'd had a chance with a legal prosecution you would've at least contacted licensor {or probably already did and they told you that the case is resolved), but you know you don't and since you are a pure scam and a no more then a forum troll you just keep posting shit in other people threads. From now on you can yap as long as you want, we will just redirect you to our lawyers and official answer to Ozafejyw782 case.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 507
Contact the licensor ^_^
I ckecked your website July 2017 and during this time you did not claim to operate under the 8048/JAZ license! ^_^

You are a criminal hiding to avoid taken responsible!  Cheesy

Despite of this, you have the obligation to prove your legitimacy. Wink

Just a lucky bet for morning motivation!

Also, I still wait for the responsible operator during the time when you scammed your victims with your cancel bonus but in reality cancel bonus and deposits and winnings fraud scheme, so I can file a legal complaint as offered by you?

In order to file a legal complaint you only need a license number, it is in our Terms of Use. Licensor will find a responsible operator, not your job. It is a basic stuff, you sure you know what you are doing? Consulting with lawyers sounds like a good idea for you.
Did you claim to operate under the 8048/JAZ license when the incident with Ozafejyw782 happened July 2017?
Also, I still wait for the responsible operator during the time when you scammed your victims with your cancel bonus but in reality cancel bonus and deposits and winnings fraud scheme, so I can file a legal complaint as offered by you?

In order to file a legal complaint you only need a license number, it is in our Terms of Use. Licensor will find a responsible operator, not your job. It is a basic stuff, you sure you know what you are doing? Consulting with lawyers sounds like a good idea for you.

the site is very good so I think it could have more games for the players would be more fun still.

What kind of games you would like to be added?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
the site is very good so I think it could have more games for the players would be more fun still.
Signature looks great! Wink

Nevertheless, you are still the publicly proven Duckdice scam!

Read this Curacao license scam 1668/JAZ, 365/JAZ, 5536/JAZ and 8048/JAZ

Your claim to operate under the 8048/JAZ license has no legal basis! You pay 40,000 Euro for a fake license! Cheesy

File a legal complaint, dude, cause this shit-storm of yours is getting boring.

Or was it just an empty promise like all your other empty promises?

Thanks to Jayce for the amazing new Signature!

Anyone who want to support us can get it, we are not buying anyone's signature place, though:)

Dear Ducklings, today we made a performance and stability update for you!

So your game experience will be even better!
You know this is a false accusations?
What is a false accusation?

This?  Duckdice.io [SCAM and SHADY behavior]

Do you think if you are an anonymous forum troll you can say anything you want without bearing any responsibility?
Saying the truth = forum troll?

During the time when your cancel bonus but in reality cancel deposit and winnings fraud scheme was installed, your website was operated anonymously.

If you give me the name of the operator while you defrauded Ozafejyw782 for 8.8 BTC I will arrange to sue you?
You know this is a false accusations? Do you think if you are an anonymous forum troll you can say anything you want without bearing any responsibility?

There is a person who killed 100 people, but he did not kill me and because he did not kill me I trust him and he is a good person!

Does not sound like having a brain, does it?

The truth with proof is nonsense and the scam is love or what? Like the sun is moon, war is peace and apple is car, right?

A normal person not anyhow affiliated with the publicly proven Duckdice scam would never state such a nonsense! Roll Eyes

You are a nonsense, you are not even the person who participated in the bonus program, you are not even a DD member and never were, you are just promoting your crappy web site in the free way, good luck with that.
Correct! Game Protect calls out scams without being a victim itself.

The only ONE issue we had on DD is resolved both with a user and from the legal side. Keep yapping.
1) Many of your customers were scammed through your bonus but in reality deposits and winnings cancelling fraud scheme.

2) Show me the documents / proof that you compensated the 8.8 BTC you have scammed user Ozafejyw782 ?

Please translate "from the legal side" to readable English?
Regardless of this flame outcome, we have something interesting to show! If you still haven't found fiat equivalents check them on Game and My Finance pages Smiley

Good afternoon.

I am gargamel on DuckDice and can confirm my identity in the DuckDice chat.
If you guys have questions, I can provide you informations if it's not too private.
So feel free to ask me, I will reply if I have the time and see your messages.

Your wins telling us
Duckdice is not a scam site
And congrats  Smiley
People do not have brains in India?

Or are you simply too stupid to read about their fraud scheme?

As you appear to be such a clever person, can you explain how I can get the 120% first deposit bonus and reload bonuses?
Actually i have brain .. that's why still i i trust Duckdice. all my withdraw paid out within seconds .. and i am still profit in this site.. and Duckdice always paid out my faucet earnings also.. that's why i believe Duckdice .. i think you don't have brain.. that's why you talking like this nonsense.
There is a person who killed 100 people, but he did not kill me and because he did not kill me I trust him and he is a good person!

The truth with proof is nonsense and the scam is love or what? Like the sun is moon, war is peace and apple is car, right?

A normal person not anyhow affiliated with the publicly proven Duckdice scam would never state such a nonsense! Roll Eyes

You are a nonsense, you are not even the person who participated in the bonus program, you are not even a DD member and never were, you are just promoting your crappy web site in the free way, good luck with that.

The only ONE issue we had on DD is resolved both with a user and from the legal side. Keep yapping.
Good afternoon.

I am gargamel on DuckDice and can confirm my identity in the DuckDice chat.
If you guys have questions, I can provide you informations if it's not too private.
So feel free to ask me, I will reply if I have the time and see your messages.

Your wins telling us
Duckdice is not a scam site
And congrats  Smiley
People do not have brains in India?

Or are you simply too stupid to read about their fraud scheme?

As you appear to be such a clever person, can you explain how I can get the 120% first deposit bonus and reload bonuses?
Actually i have brain .. that's why still i i trust Duckdice. all my withdraw paid out within seconds .. and i am still profit in this site.. and Duckdice always paid out my faucet earnings also.. that's why i believe Duckdice .. i think you don't have brain.. that's why you talking like this nonsense.

Activity: 7
2.62 BTC profit from 0.0002 btc bet, anyone?  Cheesy

Just an amazing hunter, good luck too the other hunters out there!

Dre, think this is a challenge to you:)

http://i64.tinypic.com/jhttw6.jpg

That's an amazing win. I am eager to know in how many rolls he hit this? I managed to hit 9900x payout a couple of times but, I always bet with less than 200 sats when hunting for 9900x.

This one I think I remember that it was 3000 bet. But I have prerolled before start my hunt !

Good to see you here. It's good to pre-roll before hunting high payouts. I've done the same so many times but, it is so unlucky when you hit the payout when prerolling. It happened to me sometimes. Undecided

Sometimes it happends it's normal. You have to try again later Smiley
Game-protect, I think the only bonus in your life is other people contempt.

No one is interested in your useless comments, you can shout as long as you want about our bonuses system (which you were never part of), but your dead web site stats speaks for itself. So maybe you will finally remember what your mommy taught and remember how human language should sound.

Also don't interrupt real players conversation, please, this is annoying and rude.

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

That's an amazing win. I am eager to know in how many rolls he hit this? I managed to hit 9900x payout a couple of times but, I always bet with less than 200 sats when hunting for 9900x.

This one I think I remember that it was 3000 bet. But I have prerolled before start my hunt !

Good to see you here. It's good to pre-roll before hunting high payouts. I've done the same so many times but, it is so unlucky when you hit the payout when prerolling. It happened to me sometimes. Undecided
Activity: 7

http://i64.tinypic.com/jhttw6.jpg

Pages:
Jump to: