Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ DuckDice.io 🎲 Rakeback 🎲 Races 🎲 Faucet 🎲 Deposit Bonus 🎲 Jackpot 🎲 - page 86. (Read 119430 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507
Are you illiterate? Unfortunately happens pretty often even in the modern world, but let me google this for you:

The correct email address is: [email protected]
You made a typo, dude.
I asked [email protected] since when Sabant B.V. / duckdice.io claims to operate under their 8048/JAZ license and did not receive an answer!
Activity: 1338
Merit: 253
Are you illiterate? Unfortunately happens pretty often even in the modern world, but let me google this for you:

The correct email address is: [email protected]
You made a typo, dude.
Contact the licensor ^_^
I did and sent email to [email protected] and received the following answer

"Host or domain name not found. Name service error for name=gaminglicenses.com type=MX: Host not found, try again"

Did you claim to operate under the 8048/JAZ license July 2017 when you scammed Ozafejyw782 ?
LUCKY BET ON DUCKDICE RIGHT NOW!

Lucky Bet Number - 1151888888
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
we always ask if our users have any specific promotions in their head, of course we have scheduled promos already, but new ideas from the members is always good! Cheesy

Did u see this thread? Duckdice haven't include there yet. I told him to add but he said to me that DD has some negative issue. Some other user also told to add DD there. A nice list of gambling site on bitcointalk. Would u please clarify the matter about the negative trust issue with him. Hope DD will also include in the chart.

Alexa-ale, please read this.

Sorry, I think we've missed the link, can you post it once again?

Here the link. I may forget to post the link on the reply. Sorry. Thread link See Here
we always ask if our users have any specific promotions in their head, of course we have scheduled promos already, but new ideas from the members is always good! Cheesy

Did u see this thread? Duckdice haven't include there yet. I told him to add but he said to me that DD has some negative issue. Some other user also told to add DD there. A nice list of gambling site on bitcointalk. Would u please clarify the matter about the negative trust issue with him. Hope DD will also include in the chart.

Alexa-ale, please read this.

Sorry, I think we've missed the link, can you post it once again?
Scammer: Duckdice
Amount: 0.12375

I was playing with the telegram bot of DD. I was playing 4000 rolls with 1250sat on 9900x low. Multiplier on win was 0.01. (This was set to stop after a hit below 1k sat).

I hit once and the next bet was 13sat. (0.01 x 1250sat). The bet after was also 13sat which is incorrect. It should reset here back to base bet. 150 rolls later I hit a new 0 but with 13sat instead of 1250sat.

I reported this to the admin and they would investigate it. I got a bug bounty for this but they refuse to pay the missing profit. 

I inform dumbasses since one year about the publicly proven Duckdice scam!

If you play there it is your own fault! Cheesy

Yeah. Nowadays Duckdice got some new high roller. Site is growing more big now.
Day by Day im seeing new High rollers that plays in Duckdice.Io
Hoping to see more in the nearest future,
The daily wagering contest is awesome!
Hoping to see more promotions from the management.

Activity: 14
so nice to see more and more HR guys on great site as DuckDice is Cheesy  Grin
wow another great player,Congatulations Ochuwa77 for winning 10 btc
Great players from great dicesite.
Admins he deserve a VIP tag right...?
Current rank 1 in profit i think he really deserve the tag
Oh he confirmed it in chat,.paid outy already by admins,.
Gratz again Mr. Ochuwa77

This the hero in DD. He just joined few days ago and make a miracle. One of big roller with highest profit.
Activity: 508
Merit: 101
EXMR
Oh he confirmed it in chat,.paid outy already by admins,.
Gratz again Mr. Ochuwa77
Activity: 25
Merit: 7
Day by Day im seeing new High rollers that plays in Duckdice.Io
Hoping to see more in the nearest future,
The daily wagering contest is awesome!
Hoping to see more promotions from the management.
Activity: 25
Merit: 7
Conratulations.
amazing win!how did he do that?
Im wondering whats his initial balance before that win.
EXMR
Actually he is indeed VIP on DuckDice, Profit number 1 and he is pretty nice in chat!
i agree with that.
And for sure all his winnings were paid out by duckdice.
Hoping to see him on that yellow tag soon.,
Actually he is indeed VIP on DuckDice, Profit number 1 and he is pretty nice in chat!
EXMR
Our legitimacy has been proven by the licensor, Ozafejyw782 did file a legal complaint and here is an answer from a licensor:

if you knew you'd had a chance with a legal prosecution you would've at least contacted licensor {or probably already did and they told you that the case is resolved), but you know you don't and since you are a pure scam and a no more then a forum troll you just keep posting shit in other people threads. From now on you can yap as long as you want, we will just redirect you to our lawyers and official answer to Ozafejyw782 case.
You can fool your dumbass customers with your blatant lies and photoshoped fake pictures, but not me!

Only a court can prove the legitimacy of something and not the anonymous venture Antillephone. Wink

I ask you, did you claim to operate under the 8048/JAZ license while the incident with Ozafejyw782 happened?

If you are the honest and innocent duck as you claim, why not simply answer this question with yes or no?
Pages:
Jump to: