Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ DuckDice.io 🎲 Rakeback 🎲 Races 🎲 Faucet 🎲 Deposit Bonus 🎲 Jackpot 🎲 - page 84. (Read 119430 times)

Activity: 1338
Merit: 253
DuckDice.io, you have a very good list of accepted cryptocurrencies. How do you choose what currencies included for your gambling site? Do you do your own diligence on them or are you open to suggestions from the community?

We have a built-in survey bot on DuckDice, so we just ask our members which new currencies they want and we implement them.
Actually few weeks ago we had a survey about new coins and based on the survey results we've chose 5 new coins to add on DuckDice and we plan to integrate all five during this autumn.

Okay ty. Can I ask you what those 5 new coins are coming out this autumn or will you be keeping it private until announcement day?

I'm also curious about that.

We can tell that the most desired coins were Ethereum Classic, Bitcoin Gold and of course Ripple Smiley
Activity: 167
Merit: 12
DuckDice.io, you have a very good list of accepted cryptocurrencies. How do you choose what currencies included for your gambling site? Do you do your own diligence on them or are you open to suggestions from the community?

We have a built-in survey bot on DuckDice, so we just ask our members which new currencies they want and we implement them.
Actually few weeks ago we had a survey about new coins and based on the survey results we've chose 5 new coins to add on DuckDice and we plan to integrate all five during this autumn.

Okay ty. Can I ask you what those 5 new coins are coming out this autumn or will you be keeping it private until announcement day?

I'm also curious about that.
Activity: 868
Merit: 259

I think I saw this survey even couple of days ago Smiley

Activity: 868
Merit: 259
Activity: 243
Merit: 9
Just a reminder that we have a Friendly Guide with all the information about DuckDice
Some info on your website is false and misleading!

The info on your site is as well  Grin
Activity: 243
Merit: 9
Activity: 1344
Merit: 507
Just a reminder that we have a Friendly Guide with all the information about DuckDice

What do you mean exactly?
The info about the Ozafejyw782 scam for example.

We are also curious

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507
Just a reminder that we have a Friendly Guide with all the information about DuckDice and also the most detailed update changelog!

check my chat log
already i stopped chatting in your site because of your sleeping / possessive begging Mods ( while talking with HR )
Duckdice is a very good site but very worst Mods / support team.

We will transfer your complain to the administration and one of them will contact you shortly.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
any new coins gonna be added anytime soon?

We are thinking about xrp, do you have your suggestions?

Most likely this will get rejected but I figured I would ask anyways. How about you add USDT.

It makes sense since BTC is very volatile and it uses the BTC blockchain already so it wouldn't be too much work to add the OMNI network.

I've recommended most gambling sites to add it because it would keep your balance steady incase of a huge bull and bear market, however they all reject tether saying for regulation reasons they don't want to add it.

How about DuckDice ?
Activity: 905
Merit: 502
I miss dooglus

yeah XRP is a good one to add.

maybe add stellar too XLM

Activity: 905
Merit: 502
I miss dooglus
There is no link in the picture.  Huh

yep the picture is not clickable
but fear not! here is the link to the update changelog info:
https://help.duckdice.io/hc/en-us/articles/360008347534

the awards are a nice touch, also... poor DD moderators (you can send GIF's in chat and PM now)   Cheesy

Sorry guys, fixed the link!
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
There is no link in the picture.  Huh

yep the picture is not clickable
but fear not! here is the link to the update changelog info:
https://help.duckdice.io/hc/en-us/articles/360008347534

the awards are a nice touch, also... poor DD moderators (you can send GIF's in chat and PM now)   Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: