Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ DuckDice.io 🎲 Rakeback 🎲 Races 🎲 Faucet 🎲 Deposit Bonus 🎲 Jackpot 🎲 - page 93. (Read 119430 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
i'm agree with you all ........
As rain is 5k sats that’s y user don’t want to stay in hindi chat room as everyone wants big amount from rain bot, if rain is equal in all rooms , they would like to stay in their native room. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 59

it's good but only 5k for hindi room ... why ?  Huh

There is still not so much people so it's easy to catch rain in hindi/Urdu room

That's why rain amount was decreased cause hindi/Urdu people can catch actually every rain sent.

so if our Hindi/Urdu user increase in our room like 20-30 every time online in our room then the system
will add our 50% ducky cloud amount automatically.

so keep trying to active our Hindi/Urdu room
Activity: 1372
Merit: 512

it's good but only 5k for hindi room ... why ?  Huh

Well there are a less more players in Hindi room, so the players there has a way bigger chance to get the rain. In ENG room you would maybe hit 1 out of the 4 rains, in Hindi almost every rain.
Activity: 27
"Affiliate program – highly competitive 15%commission for every referred! And we can offer more."
How does the affiliate program work? 15% is very low if it's net rev share. Can you explain it further?  

it is very simple: you get 15% of the house edge
the house edge is 1%,so you will be getting 1/100*0.15=1.5/1000 of your affiliate's total wagered
it doesn't matter if that person wins or loses you will get your comission regardless
and that person doesn't lose anything either

example: you refer someone who wagered 1 bitcoin
you will be getting 0.0015 btc or 150k satoshi
also 15% is not very low,the usual comission is 10%,the highest I have seen is 20%(very rare)

I'm still holding 20% rakeback , new players are welcome to participate. if interested please visit my thread here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/duckdice-20-ref-commission-rakeback-daily-wagering-competitions-riddles-2174233
Activity: 1344
Merit: 507
Ohhh I just discovered this ignore button! Finally quiet!

lol, sorry Svirby, talking to sick people apparently only flood our thread with useless posts which annoys our visitors.

Yes I think he is the most annoying person ever! Too bad you dont have a self-moderated topic Sad
If someone is willing to deposit and play at the publicly proven duckdice scam, why would he care about sick people posting in this thread?

Or care about duckdice posting blatant lies in this thread?

Or care about paid shills and brain washers posting in this thread to mislead the community?

Does this make any sense?

And you thought that everyone that have some money can do whatever they can just to abuse the chat ot flooding the forum? There is no tolerance on someone who is flooding the forum of course more over if they do not even have any manner. You can see an example like you that always keep on spamming their thread which is they already cleared it. I do not know why admin not delete your spamming post yet
You declare information and questions about duckdice's blatant lies as spamming, while you yourself spam the bitsler signature?

If you are concerned about players, why do you not ask duckdice to show the whole letter from Antillephone?

The alleged email from Antillephone is obviously manipulated, as I know how their emails look.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

lol, sorry Svirby, talking to sick people apparently only flood our thread with useless posts which annoys our visitors.

Yes I think he is the most annoying person ever! Too bad you dont have a self-moderated topic Sad
If someone is willing to deposit and play at the publicly proven duckdice scam, why would he care about sick people posting in this thread?

Or care about paid shills and brain washers posting in this thread to mislead the community?

And you thought that everyone that have some money can do whatever they can just to abuse the chat ot flooding the forum? There is no tolerance on someone who is flooding the forum of course more over if they do not even have any manner. You can see an example like you that always keep on spamming their thread which is they already cleared it. I do not know why admin not delete your spamming post yet

That's true, maybe we will create self moderated topic as well, but this one is already so big so we feel nostalgic about it.
If victims are terrorists, then consumer protection service is of course most annoying person ever for publicly proven scams! Cheesy

Yes, please make self moderated thread, so you can better blatant lie and brain wash and I have anyway something new against you! Wink
Activity: 1338
Merit: 253

That's true, maybe we will create self moderated topic as well, but this one is already so big so we feel nostalgic about it.

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Yes, our experience has shown that blatant liars love to ignore the truth.
UPDATE LOG

And a new large update has been made today and as always we post a full update log to all our dear users.

For those who do not like to make new registration on various sites and prefer one-click signup via Social Network account, we've implemented a Social Login feature. So far we support Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn and VK logins/sign-ups. Your Security and Privacy is our top priority and therefore we will not add a Facebook to Social Login options until their Privacy Dispute will come to a reasonable resolution. 

Deposits/withdrawals sharing to chat

Now you can click on "Share to chat" button on your deposit/withdrawal notification and a nicely designed message will appear in the Chatbox. No need for a copy-paste anymore, neat.

New User Menu section, "My Finances"

Generate addresses, see your transactions, exchange currency or put it into a bank in one place:

Online presence displaying

Used to all those online/offline marks from all your messengers? Now we have it as well, online users will have a small green circle on their userpic and of course, all our asocial friends can disable this feature in their Privacy Settings.

MUTED and BANNED statuses

For those who were naughty we have a Muted status and for those who are tired from winning too much money, we have a Self-ban feature. Now you can see if a user was naughty or tired on their user profile screens.

Segwit implementation for BTC 

So now DuckDice supports all BTC addresses for deposits and withdrawals – regular, segwit (p2sh) and bech32. If you do not know what all this means just disregard this gibberish and sleep calm knowing that no matter which address you have you can safely withdraw your funds.

Unconfirmed friends section aka "broken hearts tab"

Now you can see all your pending friendship requests in a separate tab in the Chatbot.

Visual improvements, PM improvements, optimizations, bug fixes.

Visit our Help Centre for more.

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
And some time ago we had a discussion with the licensor regarding the case which game-protect is bringing all the time, and we will share their answer with you. It is a screenshot of a final decision, but be sure, it is genuine:

looks very closed to me and the legal representers.
What your ill and criminal brain is not able to understand is that the licensee can not open a dispute and the duckdice scam victim Ozafejyw782 did not! Cheesy

But nice try! Smiley

Actually if it was not you who complained to a licensee then it must've been Ozafejyw782 or someone who knows him, either way, the licensee is a legal representer (and not some impostor who lives in the internet) and they gave their final judgement regarding so-called DuckDice  scam Smiley
You are a sick and notorious blatant liar!

1) Everyone can read Ozafejyw782's story here with proof how he became a victim of your publicly proven scam!

2) Licensee is you and licensor is Antillephone. If there was a complaint, then it was to the licensor and not to the licensee.

3) As I already said, a licensee (duckdice scam) can not make a complaint against itself to the licensor (Antillephone). Only a customer / victim of your scam can open a complaint to your licensor Antillephone.

4) The screenshot of your alleged complaint has no content! How come?

5) Ozafejyw782 did not file a complaint to your licensor Antillephone. Someone who knows him can not file a complaint in his name.

6) When Ozafejyw782 was scammed by you, I checked if there is an operator for your scam service and was not able to find anything and am pretty sure that you did not claim to operate under the 8048/JAZ license at that time. Because if you did, I would have helped Ozafejyw782 to file a complaint against you.

7) Finally, you speak like the anonymous venture Antillephone is part of authorities and their decision has any legal power, but this is not the case! Their statement or decision is just an opinion and victims can of course enforce their rights through a court if required.
And some time ago we had a discussion with the licensor regarding the case which game-protect is bringing all the time, and we will share their answer with you. It is a screenshot of a final decision, but be sure, it is genuine:

What your ill and criminal brain is not able to understand is that the licensee can not open a dispute and the duckdice scam victim Ozafejyw782 did not! Cheesy

But nice try! Smiley

Actually if it was not you who complained to the licensor then it must've been Ozafejyw782 or someone who knows him, either way, the licensor is a legal representer (and not some impostor who lives in the internet) and they gave their final judgement regarding so-called DuckDice  scam Smiley

But nice try! Smiley

Where is the content of the case?

Who did file the request?

Date of the complaint?

Aaaand why should we answer to you? You are not even our user, we have 0 commitment to you.
I already explained to you, this is a public thread in a public forum and you answer to the community and your possible potential customers and not only to me.

You should answer to show if you say the truth or if it is just another blatant lie on top of your other blatant lies! Wink

Have you ever thought of getting a real job?
No, is it required?

Or is it not possible to work with your mental illnesses?
I am too mentally ill to assess if it is possible or not! Cheesy

Poor thing..should I send you some coins for your donation box?
One coin is enough. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: