Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ DuckDice.io 🎲 Rakeback 🎲 Races 🎲 Faucet 🎲 Deposit Bonus 🎲 Jackpot 🎲 - page 94. (Read 119430 times)

Activity: 1338
Merit: 253
Do you ignore basic questions about your claim to operate under the 8048/JAZ license?

BTCevo, guys,

not sure if everyone knows so wanted to highlight it once again, DuckDice Service operates under the License No. 8048/JAZ issued to Antillephone, Authorized and Regulated by the Government of Curacao.
Who is authorized and regulated by the Government of Curacao? Antillephone or Sabant B.V. (duckdice.io) or both?

Since when do you claim to operate under the 8048/JAZ license?

Do you get paid to bump this thread?
Is it possible to get paid for bumping threads of publicly proven scams like the duckdice scam?

Do you know why duckdice does not answer my basic questions?

Probably because you dont read what people type anyway Wink

maybe game-protect is a bot?
And some time ago we had a discussion with the licensor regarding the case which game-protect is bringing all the time, and we will share their answer with you. It is a screenshot of a final decision, but be sure, it is genuine:

looks very closed to me and the legal representers.
Where is the content of the case?

Who did file the request?

Date of the complaint?

Aaaand why should we answer to you? You are not even our user, we have 0 commitment to you. Have you ever thought of getting a real job? Or is it not possible to work with your mental illnesses? Poor thing..should I send you some coins for your donation box?

Even better, create an account on DuckDice so you can at least earn some from our faucet and arainbot, apparently this is a better deal then your "business"
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Do you ignore basic questions about your claim to operate under the 8048/JAZ license?

BTCevo, guys,

not sure if everyone knows so wanted to highlight it once again, DuckDice Service operates under the License No. 8048/JAZ issued to Antillephone, Authorized and Regulated by the Government of Curacao.
Who is authorized and regulated by the Government of Curacao? Antillephone or Sabant B.V. (duckdice.io) or both?

Is it possible to get paid for bumping threads of publicly proven scams like the duckdice scam?

Probably because you dont read what people type anyway Wink
And some time ago we had a discussion with the licensor regarding the case which game-protect is bringing all the time, and we will share their answer with you. It is a screenshot of a final decision, but be sure, it is genuine:

Date of the complaint?

Aaaand why should we answer to you? You are not even our user, we have 0 commitment to you. Have you ever thought of getting a real job? Or is it not possible to work with your mental illnesses? Poor thing..should I send you some coins for your donation box?

Even better, create an account on DuckDice so you can at least earn some from our faucet and arainbo,t apparently this is a better deal then your "business"

Date of the complaint?

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

Date of the complaint?
Guys, follow us on twitter, we will transmit all major updates, promotions and downtime schedule there, no bullshit posts:)

Also Retweet for a 0.0001 BTC is still on!

So you guys are no longer be on bitcointalk forum? All full details will be told on twitter? And how about if some people do not have been on twitter? I think you should really consider on moving out from this big community into others because on twitter you need to gain more people to attract them to play. Mean while on bct forum, you guys are already pretty well known and just because of someone keep on mocking you, may be you can ignore them or trying making new thread

This particular promo is for twitter users, we actually have it for ages already. 0.0001 btc for a retweet which you can do in a few seconds, why not, after this user just have to tell us his username, the best way to do this is via twitter, so we can check if there is a retweet straight away and will credit game balance as soon as we will see the username.

Of course we are not abandoning our thread on bitcointalk because of a no-life dude
Guys, follow us on twitter, we will transmit all major updates, promotions and downtime schedule there, no bullshit posts:)
Are bullshit posts not allowed on twitter or why do you voluntarily want to stop bullshitting there?

Is it not allowed to call victims terrorists on twitter?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

DUCKDICE OFFICIAL TWITTER

So you guys are no longer be on bitcointalk forum? All full details will be told on twitter? And how about if some people do not have been on twitter? I think you should really consider on moving out from this big community into others because on twitter you need to gain more people to attract them to play. Mean while on bct forum, you guys are already pretty well known and just because of someone keep on mocking you, may be you can ignore them or trying making new thread

Why should they answer you??
This is a public thread, so they do not only answer to me but to all players who might have interest using their scam service.

Issue is solved a long time ago.
I have no idea to which solved issues you refer, but the Ozafejyw782 scam issue is not solved!

It's not their problem you can't read all there updates. Just like your question about the license.
Where is the update since when they claim to operate under the 8048/JAZ license?

Where is their update who is authorized and regulated by the Government of Curacao?

If you offer a service and don't read all the information then you are offering a very bad service.  Angry
The very bad service already cost you several Bitcoin and surely will cost some more! Cheesy

If you put "duckdice scam" into google, it is the second entry! Wink

So tell me, who runs a very bad service?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 512

BTCevo, guys,

Why should they answer you?? Issue is solved a long time ago.

It's not their problem you can't read all there updates. Just like your question about the license.

If you offer a service and don't read all the information then you are offering a very bad service.  Angry

BTCevo, guys,

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

BTCevo, guys,

BTCevo, guys,

DUCKDICE OFFICIAL TWITTER

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
snnaveed Bro cong for your you add ducky support means Indian chat room mod i think ducky got right decisssion be happy
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hello ducky i love you so much you are owsem and great site all over gambling site
BTCevo, guys,

Pages:
Jump to: