Pages:
Author

Topic: Dumbest thing you did in Crypto as a noob - page 3. (Read 1824 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
the dumbest thing i did is panic selling. cause in just a newbie i think about 2 years ago. when i see the price starts to go down i sell all my altcoin. but after a month the price goes up and up and up. haaaay 😩
Activity: 58
We all make mistakes. My biggest mistake was buying coins for a project that I subconsciously knew was going to be joke. But we learn from our mistakes and I make sure I know who and what I'm supporting before getting into it.
Activity: 57
maybe the dumbest thing i made in crypto as a noob is to sell all my coins in early stage last year like selling coins at 1 sats in the market and i dont know much about the price history or something i just want to get few satoshi in my wallet and i am happy about that and hell yeah i lost a good coin and hit almost 1 usd price last december. lesson learned from that and i am holding coins now waiting for a good profit Cheesy
Activity: 46
i buy high and sell low. That is my dumbest thing, ,  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
well, it was funny actually when the  first time I get into crypto or this forum, all that I have think it's just to earn some money and I wrote some dumb post which is really an awkward and no sense at all then it has been removed because it was  clearly dumb post.
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
The dumbest thing I did in my whole cryptocurrency career was when I never believed in bitcoin. I have heard about bitcoin in the early 2011. I saw an advertisement about it and said this might be another internet scam or just a spam. If only I took the time to check it out first and maybe buy some when the price was so low. I could have become a freaking millionaire now. Till this day those memory keeps on haunting me.
Activity: 55
We all have made bad dicesions when we first started to use cryptocurrency, and maybe for most of the poeple the biggest mistake they did is they did not save bitcoin up until now, or else they would have became crazy rich from it, i know i personnaly regret not saving my coins, i tried to collect as much bitcoin as i can in one year and then i sold them when the price reached 1000$, soon after that by a couple of months bitcoin started rising like crazy
Activity: 61
Like an idiot, getting involved in the hype of Bitconnect. Glad I only invested a small amount and got most back before it crashed.
Never join things following just hype.
I've become a lot smarter and wiser since then. A lot ore research is done now.  Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
All of us made a stupid move like yours, don't be haunted on what happen on your past, you can't really turn back. Instead make it as an inspiration to do more and prove yourself that behind that major move, you can prove that you learn a lesson on that. And just continue stepping forward.
Activity: 41
my most idiotic thing was essentially not getting into bitcoin when I found out about it 6 years back. I began to, completed a group of online research at that point chose it was excessively muddled, making it impossible to do and surrendered...
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
The most stupid thing is that I invested in coins on a downtrend and lost about 50% of the deposit due to the fact that I did not understand absolutely the movements and manipulations in the market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
The dumbest thing for me is to invest in mobilego which turned into one of the biggest scams ever. They raised $50 million at ico and now the team is splitting up. Lawsuits incoming!
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
I think I've made too many mistakes in this crypto-universe. Perhaps the most painful of all my mistakes was having been invited to invest in bitcoin about six years ago, when cryptocurrencies were not yet well known and their price was very cheap. But unfortunately I did not have enough vision to think it would be profitable, so I simply turned my back on bitcoin. Another of my mistakes was having bought ethers below $5.00, to sell them at $7.00, thinking it was a good profit margin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
dumbest for me was selling off my airdrop and bounty reward when im new in this things, but now im hodling everything i recieve
Activity: 126
Hi all! I got into cryto this same time last year, I wanna share with you the dumbest thing I did as a noob back then, and it still haunting me.

I created a new ethereum wallet last year I stocked it up with 25eth..am very poor at that time eth was 4$ each I think..that was the most I could afford, I was using an ethereum client node, unfortunately for me I wrote down my wallet address instead of the private key. Now m been haunted by that fact I could have been a millionaire in my country..#dumbestthingyoudidincrypt
dumbest thing would be. buy tokens and selling it by  30% plus. then a week later. the price of the token was doubled. it was the shittest moment of my life at the moment.
Activity: 119
The bad thing when I join in Cryptocurrency
It is probably the wrong investment. I first joined and invested:
Buy top and bottom! Unfortunately, my lack of knowledge has made me lose a lot of money.
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
I hustled for airdrop when airdrop use to yield more returns, i sold them to ethereum instead of investing in project with product and potential to grow i went on to invest in ponzi coin. I lost all my hard earn money to scammers.
The fact is that no one is protected from this. Each newcomer made similar mistakes, But as they say, we all need to learn from our mistakes.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
I'm laughing now because I was afraid to invest.I really thought it was very dangerous and risky.But then it became common.))We are all human and have mistakes.There's nothing wrong with that.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
I hustled for airdrop when airdrop use to yield more returns, i sold them to ethereum instead of investing in project with product and potential to grow i went on to invest in ponzi coin. I lost all my hard earn money to scammers.
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
Hi all! I got into cryto this same time last year, I wanna share with you the dumbest thing I did as a noob back then, and it still haunting me.

I created a new ethereum wallet last year I stocked it up with 25eth..am very poor at that time eth was 4$ each I think..that was the most I could afford, I was using an ethereum client node, unfortunately for me I wrote down my wallet address instead of the private key. Now m been haunted by that fact I could have been a millionaire in my country..#dumbestthingyoudidincrypt
Well, maybe dumbest thing what I have ever done is that I havent sell my altcoins and bitcoin when price was All Time High Sad.
Pages:
Jump to: