Pages:
Author

Topic: Dumbest thing you did in Crypto as a noob - page 4. (Read 1824 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
I cannot deny that I was once a noob in the world of cryptocurrency, but that was before and I have learend things from my experience especially the bad ones. What I did before is I panic sell after I saw the market significantly went down in order to prevent losing all my money, and after 1 night the market went up which is 3x more profit if I have not sold my coins in the market. I really regret that moment, because I am so impatient that time if only I had hold all my coins that time I earn huge amount of profit.
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
I want to share my story. I filled the airdrop and entered the key in the purse field. My money was taken by fraudsters.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Get involved with a ponzi scheme. Thinking that cryptos would make me a millionaire in a short time so in that vein, I ended up losing some of my hard earned cash. Then there was the time where I sold my eth coins a bit too early last year. Then I had to watch the price go up and then buy in at a higher price, in the end making money but not as much money as I would have made if I were just patient and held my coins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Yes, not adorning in Bitcoin each those elderliness since was the dumbest abstraction I've ever had to background. But the morality abstraction is that Altcoins are appear as as beneficial and valuable as Bitcoin is slowly.
Activity: 37
This is an exceptionally helpful theme for understanding, I surmise that it ought to be settled in the premise of the site, since apprentices regularly commit similar errors, and if the primary thing they read about the universe of the Crypto cash, these are run of the mill blunders of individuals, at that point there is a decent shot that their associate will succeed and the individual won't lose cash or put resources into a crappy venture! How about we settle this point at the core of the site!
Activity: 267
The dumbest thing I did in crypto when I was new to it was to sell the bitcoins that I got as soon as I saw just a little bit of growth in the coin. I thought that there is no way for the price of bitcoin to grow past a couple of dollars at a time which was what led me to sell the coins. Thankfully I got back into the market before the bull started
Activity: 37
The last dumbest thing that I made was occasional deleting of my Bountyhive profile. My signature campaign was going to finish, I have participated in it during last 2 months, but at last removed all my work! Perhaps it is not such a hard case in comparison with the others, but I expected a good income from it, worked for two months and at last destroyed it just in one minute.
Also I have to say that reading about someone else's mistakes helps to be more attentive, so this theme is very useful)
Activity: 433
in the world, there is 1 % of people who really from the beginning of the appearance of the crypto currency to its peak price held coins. everyone makes mistakes and that's okay. don't worry. I've had that before too. I bought bitcoin for $ 1,300 and sold it for $ 2,100. and then there was a sharp jump
Activity: 81
Panic selling. Panic selling is the worst thing any noob can ever do. I did it as well, most of us did it as a noob. That thought me well. I guess for better or for worse, you gotta do that mistake once to see how hurting it is. After that you truly learn not to panic and act logically.

Stolen account. Airflame acocunt have been stolen look out !

Dont trade, talk or make some kind of business to this cunt.

More info here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23913134
Activity: 663
Nearly all of the early adopters in crypto currencies experienced like this too. The worst ones are like throwing their CPU with their bitcoin wallets inside including their keys. I also have some previous reckless experiences but maybe only around $200. I would rather not think about their values now as it would only heart our feelings and regret. We cannot change and turn it back anyways.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The day I bought in ED was probably the worst in my life. I bought Viberate for 10 times it´s price because I did not took proper care to count the number of zeroes.
Activity: 72
Being to greedy, in panic selling one of my coins and in the next days it pumped to the moon leaving me with regret and pain in my heart.
Activity: 393
Merit: 106
The most stupid mistake I made? I bought coins at the green market at high prices,  in the hope of further growth.
Activity: 658
For me then as a noob, I invested little amount in bitcoin with doubt as I just wanted to know how well and how true bitcoin was. After that, as I noticed a fall in price, I decided to sell it off and left crypto finally thinking it was all scam. Few years later, my friend that we invested the same amount at that time told me how well it has yielded profit and I regretted not having patient then.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
did panic sales
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Panic selling. Panic selling is the worst thing any noob can ever do. I did it as well, most of us did it as a noob. That thought me well. I guess for better or for worse, you gotta do that mistake once to see how hurting it is. After that you truly learn not to panic and act logically.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
The dumbest thing was to HODL Dogecoin.
Most of the Doges I've acquired were at 100-120 satoshi.

Second was to sell at some 20ish.
I could have had about 0.5 BTC, but I actually got some 0.1 BTC.
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
I put 5 ethereum on the exchange, and then bought Cardano, Gnosis, NEO on them. Ethereum bought at 300, waited 2 months ethereum grew and my altcoins sagged. I was upset:(
Activity: 378
There are a lot of things that i did pretty bad like panic buying and also panic sellinh that is the time that i am newbie and lastly i did was selling my altcoins at wrong time and that altcoins i can get more profits if i wait
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
That's very unfortunate for the OP. 25 ETH MIA due to this carelessness.

I still consider the dumbest thing that I ever do is when I sold pretty good number of my bitcoin during $800 as I thought that would be the highest price that bitcoin would ever be.
Pages:
Jump to: