Pages:
Author

Topic: Dump market potential? - page 5. (Read 1059 times)

Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
November 17, 2023, 06:41:55 AM
I've been reading posts in this forum from ppl who aren't experts in cryptos or finances but they're asking ppl to buy because the price's going high. They shouldn't spread FOMO but they're doing it because they've already bought their own bitcoin so they're trying to get other ppl to fall in to FOMO.

FOMO will always find new people to attract and will always target those who do lack the patience , who lack discipline and like you said , the sensible traders. Well , it's true that most of the Bitcoin predictions weren't on point but personally I do remember some people actually making accurate prediction of what Bitcoin could do and what target it could reach during the next bull run. ( predicting Btc price is almost impossible but it's worth trying)

Regarding dump chances , I personally do not think we will see another dump in price before Bitcoin makes a sudden rise in price that will require a correction but until then , I cannot see Bitcoin going under 34k during this year and the next one as well. 

At this time, there are a lot of questions about whether to buy bitcoin now or not, and they often come from newbies. Although bitcoin has increased significantly over the past few months, I think giving advice to others to buy now is not Fomo. Because as we know, bitcoin is very unpredictable, no one can be sure whether it will correct or will continue to increase to 40k, 45k$ in the coming days. So it's not necessarily wrong for people to buy now as long as they hold for the long term and will only sell during the next bull season.

I think if we don't buy right away and wait, that's also a risk because there's no guarantee bitcoin will correct. So every decision depends on each person's strategy. If it were me, I would still buy at this price.
Always something like this on which we would really be that having that question on which neither we should be buying or needing to wait specially on a certain condition. Due to lack of experience and knowledge
then most newbies would really be that too impulsive when dealing up with things until they would realize that they had missed out the opportunity on buying cheap and they would really be buying when its pumping. This is really a common scenario that we could have on this market on which there would really be ups and downs and if you are really that missing up on taking actions just because you are really that in doubt or having those hesitance then it would be your choice, sometimes it might be leading up as a good call and sometimes it would really be causing for missing out opportunities.

Dump market potential? Always assume that this could really happen anytime because news and sentiments could really pop out like mushrooms on which it is really that hard to predict on where it would really be actually going. If you wont really be taking up some risks on buying then there's no way that you could really be having that potential on making profits if you wont really be
making such step. Outcomes or results would really vary into each individual since not all would really be having on the same mindset and approach on things.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1094
Assalamu Alekum
November 16, 2023, 10:43:17 PM
I've been reading posts in this forum from ppl who aren't experts in cryptos or finances but they're asking ppl to buy because the price's going high. They shouldn't spread FOMO but they're doing it because they've already bought their own bitcoin so they're trying to get other ppl to fall in to FOMO.

FOMO will always find new people to attract and will always target those who do lack the patience , who lack discipline and like you said , the sensible traders. Well , it's true that most of the Bitcoin predictions weren't on point but personally I do remember some people actually making accurate prediction of what Bitcoin could do and what target it could reach during the next bull run. ( predicting Btc price is almost impossible but it's worth trying)

Regarding dump chances , I personally do not think we will see another dump in price before Bitcoin makes a sudden rise in price that will require a correction but until then , I cannot see Bitcoin going under 34k during this year and the next one as well. 

At this time, there are a lot of questions about whether to buy bitcoin now or not, and they often come from newbies. Although bitcoin has increased significantly over the past few months, I think giving advice to others to buy now is not Fomo. Because as we know, bitcoin is very unpredictable, no one can be sure whether it will correct or will continue to increase to 40k, 45k$ in the coming days. So it's not necessarily wrong for people to buy now as long as they hold for the long term and will only sell during the next bull season.

I think if we don't buy right away and wait, that's also a risk because there's no guarantee bitcoin will correct. So every decision depends on each person's strategy. If it were me, I would still buy at this price.
Activity: 868
Merit: 190
I'm a web developer. Hire me for your work.
November 16, 2023, 08:49:38 PM

Activity: 2324
Merit: 362
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 16, 2023, 06:50:19 PM
(......)
Some people are saying there is possibility that third world war has begun, but which I will not believe for it not to affect my bitcoin investment.
This will not happen anymore, that's for my own opinion.
And just in case it happens, Bitcoin will not get affected or it will dump. As you can see, Bitcoin is a worldwide acceptable currency, so I can assume that no dumping effect on it because no one will attack Bitcoin, Bitcoin for sure will be just used by the majority.

If the third world war happens, is it safe to keep money in the bank or gold at home? of course not, meanwhile if when a war happens we save bitcoin as a protector of the value of our money (the impact of war will not dump the price of bitcoin), that actually benefits us a lot, we can save the bitcoin we have wherever it is. Bitcoin is the best investment asset at the moment, as long as you keep your wallet password and private key well then you don't need to worry about anything that will happen in this world, just go to a safe place then your Bitcoin will be safe with you on your smartphone or in your hardware wallet.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
November 16, 2023, 05:55:58 PM
Well, no doubt, some wars in the past have sometimes negatively affected the price of bitcoin, like the war between Russia and Ukraine.
But coming back to current war between Israel and Gaza, if I say that the war might not affect the price of bitcoin, then I say this probably out of over confidence or denial of what could possibly be a reality, but all the same, I honestly do not see the war as problem, even if it does get to the extent that if affects the price of bitcoin, that can only be for a small period of time, because the currently, there are several developments that are pointing to a bull run come next year, when the demand for bitcoin is very high, it will suppress all the negative impact the war could have possibly had on the price of bitcoin.
It was almost a month since OP posted this topic but too fortunate that instead of thinking about a dumping scenario, the market has been pushing upwards. I'd say that the war has little to nothing effect on the market, the growing price of Bitcoin literally means that people had never been thinking about the war but thinking about how to grow their income. It means that the market is not disturbed by the recent conflicts, and business continues.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 328
November 16, 2023, 03:38:12 PM
Yes. I also see that this leads as you said above, causing many investors and traders to be very reactive to the halving event, but usually prices rise as demand increases.
That's the dilemma faced by investors when halving FOMO takes over sensible traders. There isn't a given route halving's going to make investors a profit. Bitcoin predictors haven't been in target in the past so they could be wrong again.

Aside from this, there are also the so called influential group manipulation.  Just look how these group manipulates people sentiment.  First the release a fake news that create a sudden surge.  Then when it was found out that it was a fake news, they follow it with manipulative action of listing Blackrock ETF on the ticker index of DTCC site making people think that Blackrock ETF is possibly approved by SEC only later to be removed after stirring the market emotion to have an optimistic sentiment and possibly a FOMO which possibly create this Bitcoin market rally.  

Any sudden increase in price is always subject to correction, so I think sooner or later we can see a dump when people realized that they have been played by the market manipulation of some people and when investors take their profit after this surge.
I'm convinced it's happened before so it'll happen again. Influential group manipulation's an alternative to say ppl can set the ground for pumps.

There's no such thing about being on point on which knowing on what are the things you've been dealing with will really be always recommended for you to realize while you are hovering yourself here on this space.

Market is really that unpredictable and there's no way that you could really be able to make out analysis which are on point or precise.Everything would really be that a speculation.
This is why it would really be that ideal that you shouldn't really be that too positive on your analysis because it could neither be that giving those good results or would really be that totally opposite.
You cant really that make yourself that too confident on dealing up with this market but well, handling up and sustain should really be your main priority.

You cant really be that too confident for this market, always set up some plan B's or C's whenever your A do really fail.It could happen anytime
and this is why it would really be sensible on having this kind of approach.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
November 16, 2023, 03:07:08 PM
Yes. I also see that this leads as you said above, causing many investors and traders to be very reactive to the halving event, but usually prices rise as demand increases.
That's the dilemma faced by investors when halving FOMO takes over sensible traders. There isn't a given route halving's going to make investors a profit. Bitcoin predictors haven't been in target in the past so they could be wrong again.

Aside from this, there are also the so called influential group manipulation.  Just look how these group manipulates people sentiment.  First the release a fake news that create a sudden surge.  Then when it was found out that it was a fake news, they follow it with manipulative action of listing Blackrock ETF on the ticker index of DTCC site making people think that Blackrock ETF is possibly approved by SEC only later to be removed after stirring the market emotion to have an optimistic sentiment and possibly a FOMO which possibly create this Bitcoin market rally.  

Any sudden increase in price is always subject to correction, so I think sooner or later we can see a dump when people realized that they have been played by the market manipulation of some people and when investors take their profit after this surge.
I'm convinced it's happened before so it'll happen again. Influential group manipulation's an alternative to say ppl can set the ground for pumps.

Activity: 882
Merit: 215
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 06, 2023, 12:22:42 AM
And that is the way governments want it, if all of a sudden people in general understood the horrible deal they got with fiat currencies then no one will hold them for any period of time and they will buy assets which are known to be a store of value, so we must understand that people like us are in fact rare and probably consist of no more than 5% of the population, and in a way this could explain why the adoption of bitcoin is still relatively low, especially if we think about the benefits holding bitcoin could bring to all of those people.

Regarding adoption, it is not yet optimal because it is in its growth period, well, For BTC to grow quickly it will require more people to get in and care about it or invest at an institutional level. What makes bitcoin valuable is the hype that it could one day compete with the dollar as a stable form of currency. What is certain is that the reason why only a small population adopts BTC is not because they like it, but because they understand the nuances and investment trends that mean where we will become a believer in bitcoin technology is after they buy some.

From various sequences of problems and many aspects that can be associated, I become doubtful with the price development of Bitcoin which in the event of this war is enlarged, so as usual Bitcoin will experience a price decline, even though we know it is not just bitcoin that will be a victim of this conflict happen.

I think it is normal for a Dump to occur but the high level of volatility and bull market in this asset has attracted many people to look at Bitcoin.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
October 31, 2023, 04:58:23 PM
The whole difficulty of people who are facing inflation is that they don't have a lot of money and such people are financially illiterate. They will not try to invest money in anything to get a profit or just not to lose money. They will just buy some goods, like a car or household appliances. And those people who have a lot of money have already invested and insured their investments long ago.
And that is the way governments want it, if all of a sudden people in general understood the horrible deal they got with fiat currencies then no one will hold them for any period of time and they will buy assets which are known to be a store of value, so we must understand that people like us are in fact rare and probably consist of no more than 5% of the population, and in a way this could explain why the adoption of bitcoin is still relatively low, especially if we think about the benefits holding bitcoin could bring to all of those people.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
October 29, 2023, 04:23:30 PM
I also think there is always dump potential and not only because of wars around the world. World is literally heading towards unemployment and recession so I am very doubtful how much loans people can take and how much money people can save and invest in Bitcoin. In some countries people are literally buying food and toilet paper and other type of necessary goods with long shelf life to protect themselves from inflation. For Bitcoin to take off and fly, we need more people with savings that will buy.
People who have faced inflation and find it difficult to manage the necessitates of life will think about their investment while those who have no responsibility will not think about investment as they are in vain hopes that everything is so easy and earning is not a hard thing. If someone save minimum amount each month then he will not take loan for investment but he will have amount which he can easily invest in bitcoin during dumping situations.
Actually buying lots of things cannot save you from inflation but investment can do so therefore instead of saving materials you should save money in something beneficial the value of which increases with the passage of time. Not all investment is full of profit therefore selection of investment route can also play better role in helping you during inflation.
The whole difficulty of people who are facing inflation is that they don't have a lot of money and such people are financially illiterate. They will not try to invest money in anything to get a profit or just not to lose money. They will just buy some goods, like a car or household appliances. And those people who have a lot of money have already invested and insured their investments long ago.
Financial literacy would really be that needed for you to be able to do sensible things when it comes to investment and when it comes to business making on which you would really be thinking up for your future since you've been wary about on how economic situations becomes worst overtime or year by year basis on which it would really be just that normal that you would really be needing to find ways and methods on which you could really be able to earn more so that you wont really be that minding or really that worrying whether you could really be able to survive or not. For those who dont really care and just really that minding about their leisure stuffs and wishes via buying those liabilities then they would really be that aiming for buying those things no matter what but sooner or later they would really be making realizations that they shouldn't made out such decision.

It isnt really that bad on making yourself that having those kind of wishes or targets yet each of us does have that kind of target on owning something but it would be ideal that it should be
done on controlled manner or else then you would really be finding yourself to be struggling once do problems do exist or would really be starting.
Dumping market potential? You would really be needing to make yourself wary with those possibilities within the market considering that most of the time it would really be  that
needing for you to secure your profits and then buyback when it dips.
October 29, 2023, 11:50:23 AM
A good way to preserve's investing but inflation fears don't help ppl who don't have spare money. Buying goods because they're fearing inflation isn't favourable shows ppl aren't living comfortable lives. Cars or household appliances are better spends than luxuries but if it isn't necessary buys they shouldn't make them.

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1052
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
October 29, 2023, 10:26:07 AM
Well, no doubt, some wars in the past have sometimes negatively affected the price of bitcoin, like the war between Russia and Ukraine.
But coming back to current war between Israel and Gaza, if I say that the war might not affect the price of bitcoin, then I say this probably out of over confidence or denial of what could possibly be a reality, but all the same, I honestly do not see the war as problem, even if it does get to the extent that if affects the price of bitcoin, that can only be for a small period of time, because the currently, there are several developments that are pointing to a bull run come next year, when the demand for bitcoin is very high, it will suppress all the negative impact the war could have possibly had on the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 306
October 29, 2023, 10:09:18 AM
On hold progress with ETF approving bitcoin or not have two impact between positive side will make bitcoin raise to higher price or negative side with bitcoin will going drop, its crucial depend with ETF still hold with bitcoin approving because many people try to make speculation and sharing bad news such as last several weeks when have fake news publishing make bitcoin suddenly up and down. I think ETF need to process as soon possible with bitcoin approving or not and get impact with bitcoin will success raise to higher price or going dump, keep away with many whales or community try to make fake news exactly their position want to make easy with bitcoin up and down.

I don't see any indicate with market dump in few weeks later because still not bad news and bitcoin keep stable on higher price for giving moment close with halving actually get chance up again.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 439
Cashback 15%
October 29, 2023, 08:29:49 AM
I also think there is always dump potential and not only because of wars around the world. World is literally heading towards unemployment and recession so I am very doubtful how much loans people can take and how much money people can save and invest in Bitcoin. In some countries people are literally buying food and toilet paper and other type of necessary goods with long shelf life to protect themselves from inflation. For Bitcoin to take off and fly, we need more people with savings that will buy.
People who have faced inflation and find it difficult to manage the necessitates of life will think about their investment while those who have no responsibility will not think about investment as they are in vain hopes that everything is so easy and earning is not a hard thing. If someone save minimum amount each month then he will not take loan for investment but he will have amount which he can easily invest in bitcoin during dumping situations.
Actually buying lots of things cannot save you from inflation but investment can do so therefore instead of saving materials you should save money in something beneficial the value of which increases with the passage of time. Not all investment is full of profit therefore selection of investment route can also play better role in helping you during inflation.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
October 29, 2023, 06:06:44 AM

I'm not really sure how you define a people with no responsibilities here, I mean everyone is grown up man, and with that we need to take care of our families with our investments. Even those institutions have responsibilities to their clients. So everyone should be looking and take care of their investments and it's not going to be easy in bitcoin or crypto as it has a cycle of every 4 years.

Here I will agree with you, we need to be very careful on what we are going to buy. And with how the world is turning out right now, post pandemic and then the looming wars in all front, we should really be saving money for the future. And I think bitcoin is one of the best investments we could have, technically, it might not be a hedge, but at least with the coming bull run next year, it might be good to put some money on it and hope for the best in 2024-2025.
October 25, 2023, 07:38:49 PM

Activity: 364
Merit: 146
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
October 25, 2023, 12:40:12 PM
Activity: 1554
Merit: 877
October 25, 2023, 11:23:29 AM
War can have a negative impact on the market regardless of whether the impact is very large or only on a small scale. If this war continues then I can't ignore that investors' fears could increase because of it, but so far bitcoin ETF and halving could drive prices higher regardless of the state of the world economy and the war.

The market needs money coming in to move the price, but war is one factor that you need to be aware of before you invest. The impact of war is bad even though the bitcoin market is currently growing, so continue to be careful and don't push too hard to ignore the potential risks.
War can hinder the circulation of money so that there is no stability which drives prices up and most investors will probably try to be careful about entering the market. There is no one definite event that can make the price of bitcoin go up or down because it needs another process as a boost, as we often hear about demand and supply which are more inclined to do it. ETFs and halvings may have an impact on price increases in the last few days or in the future before the halving is achieved, there is still a possibility that something unexpected will happen, such as price increases in the last two days.

The war will shut down many sectors and not only impact investment, perhaps other sectors will have a much greater impact. The potential risks that occur cannot be ignored and of course we have to be careful if we don't want to experience excessive panic, unless we can be patient in waiting for the price journey to the next ATH. Wise decisions can be taken in accordance with our understanding of investments responsibly because that is important to pay attention to.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 25, 2023, 02:33:22 AM
In every uptrend there is correction that always follows, it is not news that in correction or dump follows when a market is done surging since those who buy at a lower price tend to exit to take profit.  A good example of this kind of scenario is when Bitcoin breaks its ATH, it is followed by a correction and bear market trend showing that a dump is inevitable after an uptrend.

The current scenario where Bitcoin rallies to $31k+ can also possibly suffer a dump due to people taking profit.

About the ongoing war between Israel and Palestine, I don't think that it will escalate to a global war because other countries will keep each other in check preventing them from directly participating and sending their troops in the ongoing war.
I agree, looking at the ongoing surge I also would expect a "correction" to happen,
Maybe soon or maybe in the short term but it does tend to happen.

Looking at the RSI currently it suggests the market is kind of over bought and generally
there follows a corresponding drop.

I'm hold out for the "Buy the dip" moment!
Correction would not be the end of the world, it could happen and that shouldn't really change much neither, because I do not think that it would go under 28k to be fair and that's a good number. As long as it stays over 28k, that is a win in my book. We were under 26k just some time ago, it wasn't really looking good and peaking over 30k is a great feeling but even if it drops to over 28k that would be a good thing for me and I do not think that I would change that all that much.

Hopefully we could see it do a lot better eventually, but we need to end up with a lot better results for that to be legit. I think the price could also keep going higher, sure correction is a possibility but it's a possibility, whereas another possibility is to keep going higher. Seeing the price go towards 35k+ wouldn't be impossible as well and we could see it happen. That's why we should try to keep hold of it as long as we possibly could and just let it be.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 24, 2023, 10:34:37 PM
We can only hope that the war will not impact Bitcoin. However, in reality, war impacts the countries around the war. And if there is an impact on Bitcoin, there may be a downturn but we don't expect the downturn to be too deep.
well , if we understand how helpful Bitcoin is than Fiat or Gold in time of war then price will not down that deep for sure.
though war time will shutdown internet and the phase so this will take time to be used but for holding is better.

But we have seen how Bitcoin has traveled so far. We already know that many factors could have caused the decline that occurred in Bitcoin. And maybe there will be another decline later, but it won't be as big as the previous one. But if it happens again, people must be prepared and not panic so the price does not fall further.

decline will come as we are heading to Halving day that we already knew the impact, mostly dumped bad before that day or even the exact day,
because the increase will come soon.
The important thing is that if there is another decline, we must prepare ourselves to be able to buy Bitcoin at low prices. Rather than regretting it because we were late in buying Bitcoin, we should remain alert to the situation in the market. And prepare money to buy more Bitcoin.
right , take the advantage to buy when there is a deep , instead of panicking take that as advantage ..

It should be clear to us that whenever we experience a dump market season just like the one we are into currently, we are placed with a serious opportunity to accumulate bitcoin and hodl, you can't imagine if althrough have been bull market, how are we going to experience a rise in the number of intending investors to find a suitable rate of coming in when the market never fall, the more we sell the higher the investors we have who are holders and more the bitcoin market cap increases as well as it demands, which will also encourage a rise in bitcoin price.

but after what we all said days ago, now Bitcoin is going best with altcoins as the market shows complete green for the last 24 hours ,
I missed listening to other prominent members so I did not get the coming pump but I have acted now selling my other altcoins before the dump happens
again as we knew it coming sooner ,
for the sole purpose to Buy more bitcoin before 2nd quarter of 2024, readying to the great pump of Bitcoin .
_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________

HODL is a most safest way but the smartest action is to Sell while it is Pumping and re purchase when dumping happens
with that action we will even make our Holding higher the value, I have seen that happening so i wanted to be smarter now and not
missing the Bullrun next year.
Pages:
Jump to: