Pages:
Author

Topic: Dump market potential? - page 9. (Read 1059 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
October 19, 2023, 11:29:10 AM
From various sequences of problems and many aspects that can be associated, I become doubtful with the price development of Bitcoin which in the event of this war is enlarged, so as usual Bitcoin will experience a price decline, even though we know it is not just bitcoin that will be a victim of this conflict happen.

I do not mean to frighten or make FUD, I just want to discuss to share thoughts, but for an bitcoin intelligent investor, how do you respond to conflicts that have probability to suppress Bitcoin prices?
I wish for no war but what if there is war, what makes you think that the price of bitcoin will fall?

Some people will always see something to say about the price of bitcoin not to rise. It is good for you not to think like that because the bull run period is very near. Buy and hold bitcoin is my advise. People should not think about any war but think that the price of bitcoin will increase. I have started to DCA and if the price of bitcoin does not fall below $20000 again, I will buy more bitcoin some weeks to halving.

Some people are saying there is possibility that third world war has begun, but which I will not believe for it not to affect my bitcoin investment.

Bitcoin’s long-term investors own over 76% of all BTC for the first time
Yes, the pattern is what if the war occurs, I don't expect it to happen because the impact will be extraordinary.
I did not expect that we should not think about the potential risks that will occur today, unless the assets in Bitcoin are only 10% of the total wealth you have, maybe it will not have a big effect on your wealth, then how they are Store 40% -80% of Bitcoin wealth? ... What we know is that the war will deprecate the economy including risky assets.

For some people who do not get the impact of warfare occurred in their country, and Bitcoin is corrected by Kemabli, it is indeed a golden density that someone can get at that moment, including me.

But I like how you respond to my thoughts, thank you for that. Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 855
October 19, 2023, 09:51:28 AM
Any war breaking out will definitely cause major problems and a prolonged one involving major countries wouldn’t be good in the face of the worlds economy, we all pray for peace.

In bitcoin perspective, the first challenge will be the energy crisis that will follow it, we all know how much of an energy needed by miners to able to mining and run there business if it becomes scarce and probably costly we might see an either see an upsurge in price of bitcoin or the reduction of miners (most especially solo miners).

The other thing is in the face of war many will actually be concerned about the currency of each nation, because economic crises like inflation and recession will be face whenever there is war and these are things that actually affect the value of fiat and as such many will be looking to take away there funds away from any fiat currency and pursuing assets that have a great store of value and I think many will push towards bitcoin as they seek solution to devaluation of fiat.

In the meantime the only plausible solution is to hold and accumulate more bitcoin, should the crisis causes any kind of price fall to bitcoin, you continue to hold.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
October 19, 2023, 09:36:04 AM
From various sequences of problems and many aspects that can be associated, I become doubtful with the price development of Bitcoin which in the event of this war is enlarged, so as usual Bitcoin will experience a price decline, even though we know it is not just bitcoin that will be a victim of this conflict happen.

I do not mean to frighten or make FUD, I just want to discuss to share thoughts, but for an bitcoin intelligent investor, how do you respond to conflicts that have probability to suppress Bitcoin prices?
I wish for no war but what if there is war, what makes you think that the price of bitcoin will fall?

Some people will always see something to say about the price of bitcoin not to rise. It is good for you not to think like that because the bull run period is very near. Buy and hold bitcoin is my advise. People should not think about any war but think that the price of bitcoin will increase. I have started to DCA and if the price of bitcoin does not fall below $20000 again, I will buy more bitcoin some weeks to halving.

Some people are saying there is possibility that third world war has begun, but which I will not believe for it not to affect my bitcoin investment.

Bitcoin’s long-term investors own over 76% of all BTC for the first time
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
October 19, 2023, 09:23:47 AM
There are some confusion that might make me a little doubtful about the development of Bitcoin prices and adoption in 2024, which we all know that we will face Halving Bitcoin as well as the ETF agreement which is the most powerful indicator in encouraging Bitcoin prices, so that many people are speculating and accused The nominal is quite fantastic in Bitcoin in the last 2 years of the current cycle.

There is a dilemma that disturbs my mind, about the wider potential of war in the region of Palestine, we witness the reactions of various countries at the end of this week in the area, and show the great power of the eastern and western blocs, which we know that America and Friends said firmly that they became a strong supporter of Israel's annexation to the Palestinian region. Conversely Russia, North Korea and neighboring Palestinians, Turkey, Afghanistan, Iran and others support Palestinian independence and are ready to be behind Palestinian troops, which all makes conflict and political tension of the power of the world's major blocks that might trigger a big war to occur if did not find a meeting point in this conflict.

Pages:
Jump to: