Pages:
Author

Topic: Dutch League Prediction Thread (Eredivisie) - page 19. (Read 26772 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Feyenoord v Excelsior full time /half time where Feyenoord/Feynoord is what is my pick for this match @1.58. It is other type of event which is still at very early stages but Feyenoord after last match of main league finished at draw,will win clearly in tonight. I just dropped many matches to have this for betting.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
i have recently made small parlay for Dutch cup match today because most of dutch league teams will facing the teams who from lower division so i think this is good chance to made parlay and here is my pick below

ADO Den Haag vs Telstar ADO Den Haag win
Sparta Rotterdam vs PSV PSV win
Go Ahead Eagles vs Jodan Boys over 2.5 goals

total odds 2.34

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
i think ajax will win the match, ajax is club with superior. ajax always in champions league

Ajax have an easy encounter with Excelsior, it will play on home ground that is why I am also pretty sure about this match, Ajax is far ahead and into very safe zone.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
i think ajax will win the match, ajax is club with superior. ajax always in champions league
legendary
a bit regret didn't putting my money for both teams to score for match Feyenoord vs Ajax because i considers Feyenoord could able to win and i didn't expect this match will ended with draw results however after this result Feyenoord still the team who unbeatable at dutch league with 28 points from 10 match
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
That was really big game between Feyenoord and Ajax and it didn't finish at something quite surprising. I see there were few people who were guessing and placed there bets on both teams to score yes or draw or away. Heerenveen vs Heracles in this match over 2.5 goals I picked earlier and I need just 1 more goal to win. I am sure within 10 minutes of second half I will win mu bet.
Activity: 658
Groningen made easy way to beat AZ Alkmaar into encounter, Groningen played really good and final score 2 - 0 looking very impressive and it was good decision to pick home team with double chance there.
Activity: 728
I also do agree on Feyenoord to win the match though it will be tight match between them. I also place a bet on Feyenoord @2.40 odds. It might a win for Feyenoord by a single goal which can be only scored goal for total time. Ajax isn't weak as well but this doesn't mean it will defeat Feyenoord on its own ground, chances are very very low.
Activity: 700
Heerenveen vs Heracles both teams to score yes @1.70 and another on double chance draw or away. It is offering best odds what I was looking for. Heracles is one of the very few teams you can relay and can trust on them. It has very little chances to win but draw is what I actually am more than sure about to be seen as ending.
Activity: 686
Orebro vs Helsingborg for this encounter statics into favor of home team and it looking more strong than Helsinborg, I place my bet on Orebro on this clash, because odds for it also very good and there is very good chance for it to make huge profit.
I don't see any sense to put my hand on that biggest match of the day between Feyenoord and Ajax. Groningen vs AZ Alkmaar as I have to place only s bet this match is sufficient to get all what I want from this. Alkmaar is my team on what I have placed my bet to win @2.10 odds, chance of winning are higher than risk in this game.
legendary
Feyenoord vs Ajax

i think this is big match on dutch league because both teams have good position at the league and have good chance to win dutch league trophy this season but for Feyenoord this is good opportunity to continue their good records and playing at home they could took advantages to win the match and i believe they could through this match with winning results and also the odds for them is very high 2.34
Activity: 714
My bet will be on under 2.5 goals @1.96 for Feynoord - Ajax. I don't think there will be any winner. They are best teams of course and there is no edge of home ground for Feynoord as they have mixed history of results against each other. In my opinion maximum 1-1 or at 0-0 draw is ultimate result of this match.
Activity: 714
Feyenoord vs Ajax 2 top team going to play against each other, very hard to predict about the result of this match, Feyenoord is in very good position because it is on home ground and good thing is that it is still unbeaten into this league, Ajax with 1 lost still has chance for draw result and I think both teams to score will be good pick.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
AZ Alkmaar is the better club then Groningen .AZ didn't won any game from their last 5 matched while Groningen is even  weaker at home i think that AZ is going to win this game so they will stop the winnigles series and the odds for them to win is good to take the chance on.
Activity: 826
NETHERLANDS: Eredivisie :

Nijmegen vs Vitesse => Under 3.5 Goals.

Feyenoord vs Ajax => GG.

Groningen vs AZ Alkmaar => GG.

Heerenveen vs Heracles => Heerenveen Win .
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
PSV vs Sparta Rotterdam I have both teams to score on my bet slip there, I am pretty sure about this, PSV will win this match because it is on home ground.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
We at DirectBet are betting NOW LIVE on the Dutch Eredivisie :

Bet NOW LIVE ! We are betting LIVE In-Play during all Dutch Eredivisie matches !

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Willem II vs Utrecht I am pretty sure both teams to score will be good to pick this option, Utrecht is scoring a goal consistently there that is why it would be nice for betting, I think over 2.5 goals will be very possible result of this match.
Willem II vs Utrecht just saw the schedule for matches of the day. I have this last to be kicked off between these teams. Utrecht should be winner of this match that is what I have feeling about it. I didn't even navigate to see what other options looks like or offers when I took Utrecht at @2.34 Ml over Willem II.
Pages:
Jump to: