Pages:
Author

Topic: Dutch League Prediction Thread (Eredivisie) - page 21. (Read 26740 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Nijmegen vs Feyenoord, finally Feyenoord get succeed to win this match in the last moment and it was full of stress to wait for so long to let know what is going to happen int the end Cool
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
ADO Den Haag vs Ajax as per my opinion Ajax @1.45 will be very safe option, Ajax is looking much stronger side than home team ADO Den Haag, I think ADO Den Haag has very bad form and losing consistently even on home ground too, that is why I am quite sure about Ajax it will win this clash easily.
Activity: 728
This is how my betting slip looks like which is consisted of two important matches. Nijmegen v Feyenoord definitely it was sure to go for Feyenoord to win @1.45 ML and another match between Den Haag and Ajax same I repeated here by having away team for me @1.45. I am confident about my picks as they couldn't be more good than this way.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
Placing a very safe bet on Twente ML as they are already ahead with 1-0 and have the potential to win the game, they won't let Zwolle take it from their hands (foot actually). The odds are low but I am fine with it as this one seems a safe bet.
Excelsior vs Roda an average goals are over 3 goals in matches of these teams. I have just place on over 2.5 goals @1.96 odds. There is no need to be just with one side there are uncertain in producing results. Nijmegen vs Feyenoord moneyline straight on Feyenoord @1.40 Ml for sure win.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
FC Twente Enschede vs PEC Zwolle. Both teams to score and over 2.5 goals.
NEC Nijmegen vs Feyenoord. Feyenoord -1 goal and over 2.5 goals.
ADO Den Haag vs AFC Ajax. Both teams to score and over 2.5 goals.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Feyenoord is pretty strong side and their motivation is really high for this season, I don't think Nijmegen has any chance to save this game because Feyenoord has very solid defense, I will pick Feyenoord -1 @1.64 even I am quite sure winning margin will be more big than this but this pick will be safe.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
My prediction on Eredivise:

Den Haag vs Ajax WIN Ajax at [email protected]
Nijmegen vs Feyenoord WIN Feyenoord at [email protected]
Twente vs Zwolle OVER 2,5 goals at [email protected]
Excelsior vs Roda WIN Excelsior at [email protected]

Parlay at [email protected]
Over 1.5 goals for first half @2.10 for Twente vs Zwolle by following the trend as they are used to play till half time. Both teams to score yes @1.50 for full time score and this is my main bet on what i am relaying for this match. First half goals most often are track able and can be caught as they play fast in opening minutes. It is like easy money in my opinion by both to score.
Activity: 714
Den Haag - Ajax this is the match on what you can predict more accurately what will happen in this. Ajax is at away which is real opportunity @1.45 ML usually very hard to find good odds to have straight this option. You always need to search but today when I saw just placed my bet and finished this chapter of navigation.
Activity: 686
Nijmegen vs Feyenoord I think Feyenoord @1.42 will be very safe and bet on this pick will be like to have free money, Feyenoord is very impressive side and playing with very strong defense, even AH also can increase the odds but ML will be good pick as it looking safer.
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
FC Utrecht v Go Ahead Eagles ( go ahead eagles +1 )
i think utrecht give too big handicap because both team stand not much range on the league table.
I am quite sure PSV will beat Heracles into today meeting, even Heracles playing nice but it will face trouble to play away there, PSV -1.5 @1.65 with host status looking very attractive, from my opinion PSV will win to nil easily because it has very good defense there.
Sparta Rotterdam vs Willem II, I do agree with those whoever picked both teams to score to place bets. I also can share my opinion about possible expected winner which Willem II seems but when it will be to choose for betting purposes I will take care of my money at first. They both will score goals and that is enough for me without thinking much about winner.
Full time /half time PSV/PSV @1.55. This is kind a match where anybody can easily guess that PSV is sure winner against Heracles. I will not have many matches so need to polish this bet somehow with some acceptable and reasonable odds. I have done my bet to see PSV as winner in both halves on the match.
Activity: 686
Groningen vs Heerenveen I think draw is very good possibility there and I will place my bet on Heerenveen with double chance away or draw @1.52, Heerenveen has more better chance to win this match but when it's away than it can be draw.
Both teams to score yes in Utrecht vs G.A. Eagles for primary bet and instead of adding other match to this betting slip. I made up my mind to take risk by having double chance draw or away @2.96 for checking my luck. G.A Eagles just made successful come back in last two matches and can bounce back in this as well.
legendary
Activity: 1652
PSV vs Heracles

in my prediction this match will belong for PSV and i'm pretty sure for my prediction because Heracles is weak opponent for PSG but i won't pick for them and will pick over 2.5 goals because at dutch league very possible the match result more than 2 goals
legendary
Activity: 1008
AZ Alkmaar will be my choice for today match against Vitesse, AZ Alkmaar has impressive track record against Vitesse that is why I have my bet on AZ Alkmaar @1.95, I am quite sure it will play with good strategy and will try to take advantage to play infield into this clash.
Sparta Rotterdam vs Willem II there are two best ways to use for this match. It is sure Willem II is better in head to head matches but right now double chance draw or away @1.80 and over 2.5 goals @1.88 on same match. There other good matched being played but odds are not that comfortable for them.
Pages:
Jump to: